The Rose Butcher [PK]

Javert

The Rose Butcher

rxhrEphyjFHVe3cqMkXQDpAPLB7n2JnaYFPq5H9ezt73pjNwFIPbEaSeH1bq-d0lLcF30fickWedC9j30cKweZ4gV44yxI78rovODe8D8bB8Ccqd384_K-SlFh4BU-q9cXMejbJ2MZ7iwlaVS3jA7jVMFbl5Wxx3CpAmALOiHhsEKfYGenUCdZ0jt5mOJA

Sailor’s Haven, Cahir Island

ZzAuWqDqfn0pQW7tP7CiVgefglbvotemW4_iKc2oe20goQgMonNiEyMVGrxJq1Pgqyn5-rGbvia4M39tosg40SWWkCI0IgIXMJvT4MCQ0Yf2jbDxiz2SAQekwCOOpIfBl9Q2jZwJO0R7fUDNpYKx2ghhJ7vVTK70Sr-Mm-f4Cb7mM4M5NBH3Ye8t0Q5z6g

Oisin wasn't much longer for this world, and he knew it. Almost 100 years old and he felt himself becoming weaker with every passing day, a far cry from the man he once was. Prince Oisin O'Breathnach Roza - once a man who had helped bring down a Kingdom, now a senile old man on an island thousands of miles away from Almaris. This island of his that he had spent most of his life in, that he had carved a new domain of his own out of, never truly was his home. He longed for Almaris and for old Rozania. Even so, he had always known that returning was never an option. Now on his deathbed and surrounded by his surviving Family, he made one final request. To his only son Armitage, he requested that he never forget the dream of a new Rozania. The dream that both Oisin and Armitage had attempted to build, yet nonetheless were unable to achieve.

"Never forget the dream, ukochany syn. Never forget what we both attempted to build, and what we have here and now."

The dying Prince took a final deep breath, holding close those dear to him.

"Do not weep for me, my family. I go now to see Szymon in the Seven Skies."

ZzAuWqDqfn0pQW7tP7CiVgefglbvotemW4_iKc2oe20goQgMonNiEyMVGrxJq1Pgqyn5-rGbvia4M39tosg40SWWkCI0IgIXMJvT4MCQ0Yf2jbDxiz2SAQekwCOOpIfBl9Q2jZwJO0R7fUDNpYKx2ghhJ7vVTK70Sr-Mm-f4Cb7mM4M5NBH3Ye8t0Q5z6g

[!] The will and testament of Oisin O'Breathnach Roza is made known to the public

LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT OF OISIN O'BREATHNACH ROZA

My eldest Son, Armitage Fleurgrass Roza, shall inherit my titles as Baron of Cahir and Prince of Rozania, including my claim to the Rozanian throne as well as all my estates and other property.

My body shall be sent back to the continent of Almaris to be buried near the ruins of Old Sarissa.

My wealth is to be divided equally between my Wife Diona, my Son Armitage, and my Grandchildren Andrzej, Aleksy, and Nadia II

Spoiler

Loved playing Oisin while he lived on Almaris, was truly a wild ride. Still, he was getting old so it was his time to go