VE MORRIVI KORT | The Formation of the Royal Court

shay

English Towne Regular

The Formation of the Royal Court

WFKQVXeDEVxM_gf2cnITyCcRnr2PtsLt9_dQvv2R_tInNSoIOK-DFy5c72y7iy-YIQ9_Tnt-WZB14P4_QkTzldUfI5bZVy2LY-u6jx80f6VwxIMKFkgFarwB05HMCPRVkyJGi1Gr

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

Issued by the

THE CROWN

On the 12th day of Msitza ag Dargund of 453 E.S.

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG EDLERVIK,

Following the dissolution of what previously stood as separate institutions held under the King and Queen, the Spring Court is to be restored, sitting under the watchful eye of both the King and Queen, unified as one entity. 

The Court shall be split into two portions, the Major and Minor. 

The roles that fall within the Major portion shall be responsible for the management of their respective sectors, all of which fall under the watchful eye of the Governmental Representative of the Court; the Grand Lady.

The Minor portion, while not the forefront of the courts, the positions within this sphere are equally as important. These positions can have any number of applicants, and are all appointed by the Grand Lady with further approval or disapproval by the Queen or King. 

In an effort to avoid nepotistic appointments, interviews shall be held by the Grand Lady in the coming year for the positions within the Major Portion of the court that are not currently held by any person.

Spoiler

Finally court reforms, woooh! These have been a long time coming, so I’m happy to finally move into a new structure of the courts not primarily centered about tea parties and event running. Big ups to @PerfectlyPeachyand @indiana105for helping with everything.

We’ve purposely left a good amount of the “Major” roles unoccupied, to allow fresh faces to come into light. If you’re interested in any of the positions, contact PerfectlyPeachy#2379, or Shay#1111 on discord or perfectlypeachy or shaydelicious in game

THE GRAND LADY

HER SERENE HIGHNESS, ANALIESA JOSEFINA BARBANOV-BIHAR

DXrYSTRzSja_auEZvObj7peE2KVni5r3iDnHJQ0-DuzR36GdJGpThFb3d1AVAlFgkjlFSkP-YNsIkF7jvmJVraMqbpB7lhT5X4lxlaJBjAqYZ5sp48kDtI7uopRpuChwVuOjwqXX3gGs9tjSl0toz56jiHPo0cWXJiatxq0FtfMJFeoIxFfEgmuVbpJQqAL1slVhyAfd-c83SIlBhwzT1oZq8-Y1mzneV5QVLWzuFGhne9jfwFaPtKJeoHFmZNsNyMtWo1lHIs8UGKgI_lE2UFzgSm1xcbRvpzfXwzyicRHTM09xsfume9OjJGfQDMYLpbDDz5uU5K-UQtceeZmTmROSZl0BpKLwQoTD68FN6jXPZu1rd3MBlNP-78qQ

XXII. HAUCHERZENAS

450 E.S. - Present
Monarch(s): Karl III and Amadea Ulyssa 

@PerfectlyPeachy

At the head of the court sits the Grand Lord or Lady, charged with administering the Morrivi as a whole. As the most venerable and competent of the council, they shall strive for excellence in all things, seeing to it that their underlings are diligently put to task. In addition to this, they are to shepherd the Haeseni culture and serve as advisor to the King and Queen on all matters pertaining to such. 

A deep understanding of tradition, literature and courtly affairs, coupled with a talent for command is expected of any wishing to hold this most vital of positions. In the case that there is no appointed Grand Lady, and in the interim of a new man or woman being chosen for the position, the Princess Royal will assume the post. 

THE COURT CUSTODIAN

VACANT

gLJKWVMjSb13hHYptOK6InJd-kPI6rga4NzbD3Ckc2rzb4O-epg2MIWX_UNaZJaPOLc2HuQWFUvyfAGyj_qUOYQgJs3R-8f_HG40nW_Izq9H883naZtJ-LcSriNodsLCwfCdgfkjmAwFoLqV0QKJl5vIX02CnQSBc3kqOrOOWD3yNJlJfQ4cS31nAdM1Zw

VIII KUSTOSZ I VE KORT

453 E.S. - Present

The Palace Custodian is responsible for the general upkeep of and holding of events in the Palace. It is the Custodian’s duty to oversee anything concerning the servantry of the Morrivi by delegating specific tasks for each position, such as waiting at feasts, prepping meals in the kitchen, and general upkeep of the Palace, to maintain its pristine condition, as well as ensuring that each member is paid properly and on time.

THE LADY CHAMBERLAIN

THE RIGHT HONOURABLE, VIORICA IRENA KORTREVICH

8DYO8olLGbCKbaRY3526oF14zXv1JWFhBLHkn92icv2gYJJQJLZSEVi66jxOphPm_Kvh6CD6V9lZSAKAlNH2U3Y7Vl4YlW05xNKXMm-gJqsG9OpaA6D7lGdUbDzMJu939h3qBX_i5aGrqA8OXfp60qll79n8SKdWeL05kFO8MYdXLk5H1hW5hlKRhQgNOwQjw5ufkivTdj5Te1GYWpOU1W4E_utPF3yHHhd4WDrlwvPEBLIbjvuTGbvim8x3Cgsy2NtSQpWEiUQK3fEc26JKx3DTLmzosD-UZvWcE6gOUdWnIWQdkAvqAo5NY8PuBa1_iWArKKU4oiC9O5jXXcu9de8j6VnTWrmOP990andRRV81SRLmkXythqAeMgAQ

I. HERZENAS KAMBELAN

453 E.S. - Present

@sarahbarah

While the Chamberlain of the Queen’s Council was forbidden to hold events within the bounds of the palace, this new position holds no such limitation. That is to say, the Lord or Lady Chamberlain is responsible for the hosting of all worldly festivities throughout the kingdom. Furthermore, the Mistress of the Arts position is being dissolved, those duties brought beneath the umbrella of the chamberlain. Whomever is appointed to this position is expected to upkeep the artistic culture of our kingdom through the means of performances, plays, and galleries. 

THE COURT CHAPLAIN

HIS GRACE, BISHOP IOSIF BASRID

81CdAlJDzeR2AzoJgqSpno-4AhfjPN4jjxCfjvxoY4icT1Ok3cjX7_5EPfvpyhGdMJD-sNpDle0Gv2WnFQ62n5lBzetc1ei2WDR72liv__eg3BkZGDBqnSVRwf1xkKoysA8aJfKHLGDV8odfRm5wgQMiULEUyVW9HBhWytUtlX_4oXUP6a-i8XhZ9hjZuQdggIIYeSbETwWDrEs-9F30S3s0eMBN3-nWjGhHCbRgblvdBBpBz7Rg-eGEJ0fcJ861vnq1MLtDZisLND8mEVhHMeh4668HhA38EYuYMDvflRIom9hkfUijE_3fjVMuRDNuDhBHe4N1lBxPqx9d94yonZXuXsbo2k9pg3cafHZ1NO7w91U4Ni2ryi1pOPTA

I. PRINASK I VE KORT

453 E.S. - Present

@Nolan_

The Court Chaplain is to serve as advisor to the King and Queen in all things spiritual, ensuring the Crown does not stray from the path of GOD. In this vein, the Chaplain shall also be the voice of the King in His Majesty’s dealings with the Pontificate, serving as official ambassador to the Holy See. For his service he is to be granted dwellings in the Morrivi, near to the chapel, that he might deliver sermons and guidance to the House of Barbanov-Bihar.

THE ADVISOR OF THE ABSTRACT

WRIGHT

4ihvRSbtoxxl60GY7hg5JBcneuhMSM5y9DWEbGcHOUpuPwyiU1wCaSaY9-JismtQJyfJklZwLAIzt7ks88kgRlQRI3pWLCOG570TWKH4j3T_-HgBXQaK_O8HqjKcfQm1zHwLiNqDyFFR37nzxZeQuZ1lpw8h_i8s691cf0Z4ApGY9_3rE3Zhf7ppeOb7kwWwqfxifRSbhFS02q6-D_mxjEPZ1E-R3wT8adPf-q1iZR-35z1nqHHEfjKa1QDvWOnKuEg3sfoE1d-2me4DKffteDdFrfFITE5M8qnBYQlgHzl4OB6OQOfmK8eBiBNhFELgkGF7el2eSATAA1dVGlYk4RR4Zp4wBlw0Vavgw35Y7qCpMe_BuQJmtFgWsd8w

I. JENSANNOT I VE KORT

453 E.S. - Present

@Xx_BloodStalk_xX

The advisor serves the crown on all matters abstract-like, and is expected to work closely alongside The Order of the Crow to combat all manner of creatures, demonic or otherwise. The advisor who fills this position will also be gifted lodgings within the Morrivi Prikaz, alongside the court alchemist, whom they will also be expected to work alongside for the betterment of the kingdom. 

THE COURT ALCHEMIST

VACANT

bVhP0f6QVAGZ8p63mVqkS87J4m8Z_nWDrQHQWoDDoq-JhQoNSGxp3lghVpOm1nU2K1VIydi0a-5rGEU8SysgQ7t2RNLUFgC2_F0qclEoFbiQozOkIHHL9x1bKO5j2gCZeuh8eyGvlJhJYxWzeJeDCSjZpgNBMh_Qa4ZPIcaEQCEEai582pstuquntZILmg

I. ALKHEMIC I VE KORT

xxx E.S. - Present

The Court Alchemist is charged with supplying the kingdom with a steady flow of alchemical concoctions. They will advise the crown on all matters scientific, and will be gifted with lodgings within the palace alongside the the Master of the Abstract, with a fully functional laboratory incorporated into their chambers. They are also expected to supply both the knighthood and brotherhood with potions upon request, the ingredients being gathered for them beforehand to ease their workload. 

THE MASTER OF THE HUNT

VACANT

jds8B-Nw67vc8mtVPlXXpiltOLZSrY-hMn8XgPM1ptg1yNcfvyFRkPBDADsT0Jayi4P3pPmOWpEqZANIQG_q5vI8RwWL_YdkvSyepFGdoauqgmOId10le9fIwEiPvfPwYhqodhZOB1pkWB7f3QrnbOFd-t0Xf5REFdo9SbBaEmHrTkoj24gSXO5lgmrIiw

I. CADWHAIGER I VE KORT

xxx E.S. - Present

The Master of the Hunt oversees the Koenasweld, the royal woodlands that span across the kingdom. Their responsibilities are to host frequent excursions into the forests, and encourage the nobility to hunt amongst the trees. Additionally, they are expected to upkeep hunting etiquette and tasked with keeping the greenwood protected from those who may either bring harm, or mischief. The master of the hunt is responsible for guiding the nobility through the woods during their hunt, ensuring their safety amongst the pines. 

THE MISTRESS OF THE ROBES

VACANT

Dz-EC8sU0dFMQt7Ydhe3FE2NA-gNQbdrj5rO4VbmqA2dM3NN5emMwmHyMr0aqs5JQPeVhrGm3kVIxecvEWdSquR0clWJD29J9IwXMkytCwBmcz0tws-_GQWnt-obdOX-OSYyLY-vIAL7xnsF70MY_82QhIpzmU3HBW18IUb6LZX4qhiyrRUuyGHb8a1g6g

II HERZENAS I VE RZATIKY

xxx E.S. - Present

The Mistress of the Robes is considered the personal tailor of the crown, and high nobility. They are responsible for upholding the etiquette of fashion, and decide what is appropriate and inappropriate for the courts to wear. They also decide what is reserved for royalty, nobility, and the common class in their required publication of  Moda i ve Kort. The Mistress of the Robes may welcome wards and assistants into the fold, and works above and alongside the Curator of the Crown Jewels. They are also responsible for updating the upkeep of the Crown Collections storefront. 

THE CURATOR OF THE CROWN JEWELS 

HER LADYSHIP,  Elia Eryka Stafyr

453 E.S. - Present

@DahStalker

The Curator of the Crown Jewels works beneath the Mistress of the Robes, and is appointed by the crown. They are expected to frequently update the crown vault with new pieces of jewelry, and publish the season's jewels of what is considered desirable, and what is not. With their creations, they are also responsible for hosting various displays for the nobility in order to sell their wares, and when not entertaining the peerage, are expected to stock the crown collection storefront with their jewels. 

THE MINOR ROLES OF THE MORRIVI COURT

NOBLE REPRESENTATIVE

An exception from the appointed minor roles within the court shall be the role of the Noble Representative. In effort to replace that which previously stood as the core of the Queen’s Council, the Noble Representatives shall form a council under the Grand Lady responsible with the running of festivities within the vassals of the Crown.

COURT SMITH

The Court Smith is relatively simple, and is tasked with being the personal blacksmith and craftsman of the crown. They will work on request of the king or queen, and any of their children. 

COURT ASTROLOGER

The Court Astrologer is expected to work alongside the king specifically, as he has taken a great interest in the stars and planets. They will be gifted a tower with a megascope, and lodgings in the prikaz for ease of access. 

COURT BARDS

The Court Bard composes and performs music for the court to fill it with life and happiness, from regaling the court with tales of the past through song to adding to the casual atmosphere of events or meetings with music.

COURT POETS

Those who have been chosen to be a poet for the courts are expected to entertain the masses with their writing, working closely alongside the bards and fools of the prikaz. 

COURT FOOLS

The Court Fool shall be tasked to entertain the masses of the Dual Monarchy prior to the holding of a Royal Court by His Majesty, ensuring an uplifted environment for the proceedings.

ROYAL SCRIBE

The Royal scribe shall be tasked with drafting official missives on behalf of the Grand Lady or the Crown, as well as personal letters for the latter. Furthermore, during sittings of the Major Court they are to document the meeting by way of minutes, which are to be passed to the Grand Lady for review.

IV JOVEO MANN,

HER ROYAL MAJESTY, AMADEA OF SUSA, Queen of Hanseti and Ruska, Princess of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duchess of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margravine of Korstadt, Rothswald and Vasiland, Countess of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, and Toruv, Viscountess of Varna, Baroness of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Thurant, Venzia and Astfield, Lady of the Westfolk, Protector of the Highlanders, etcetera.

HER SERENE HIGHNESS, Analiesa Josefina Barbanov-Bihar

Princess Royal of Hanseti-Ruska, Duchess of Karosgrad, Grand Lady of the Morrivi Court.

HIS LORDSHIP, Mikhail var Ruthern

Viscount of Greyspine

Borris Iver Kortrevich, longtime Court poet hummed softly as he sat aloft steps of the palace writing. Though, as he read about the restructuring he somewhat frowned. Interesting. 

Princess Sofia de Pelear, all of thirteen years old wonders just how old one has to be to try for one of these positions. Nonetheless, the young girl makes her plans and prepares to take the ferry from the Ciudad de Plata island to the Haensei capital, Karosgrad, hoping to make her case!