Delayed Notes

Neviah

[!] Notes would be scattered across the floors of Tor-Azdroth, Lurin, Cartref Mor, & Elysium. (as well as one specially sent to those of 'thill).

Remon
I fear I may have been wrong about you. About your manipulation, your reasoning behind your actions, perhaps I was too quick to draw the line of hate towards you. Remon, I considered you family despite everything, you made mistakes just as I did and it was hypocritical of me to try to punish you for such. I'm sorry. I'm unsure of why you never got so angry with me after the threats, the fighting, the idiotic decisions I made in attempts to help you and others, but, ahern ito nae'leh for that. I could've been better, just like you could've been, hell, we all could've been better. I hope Bezaleel won't torture me too badly after I die, ah... to play his game, repeating the cycle over and over - I wonder how it'll be. Feeding egregores for a lifetime, or, would it be deathtime? Bad pun, I know. I chained you up in my basement so that you couldn't stand in my way of my death, I was going to go to Karkosa whether Morur'ei followed me or ne, I was going to - and hopefully did by the time you get this - kill myself in front of the Hexers. I have to, they don't deserve to be sacrificed, they don't deserve to fall down upon my own mistakes, they don't deserve to be fucked over by a selfish decision.

Forgive me, Remon, that is all I ask of you.

Viktoriya
Dame, I know we did ne know each other long - but, I always appreciated the talks and small interactions we had together. I'm sorry that I won't be able to teach at the Academy, I really wanted to. I suppose it's a bit ironic due to the fact that I was going to be teaching how to Survive and ended up... you know, ne surviving. Please stay safe, llir, you deserve much in life. Make sure your face doesn't fall off too much around Mika, he might call the Atronachs on you!

Farewell.

Hera
My teacher. My llir. I am so sorry, I told you I wouldn't go back and yet, I did. Morur'ei, for whatever reason, is willing to risk his immortality to help me break this pact I made with an otherworldly spirit. But, it's my mistake, my ****-up, ne oem should have to suffer or risk their own life to save mine. Ne after what I did, ne after the mistakes I made. Thank you for being here for me, even if you weren't around a whole lot... do ne blame him for my death, for it was I who is going to do it to myself. Make sure Nehtamo stays alive, I'm sure he'll be broken, but, I hope he understands. 

I love you, you were my family.

Aurelion
Once you receive this, or rather if you receive this, you'll probably be a bit upset with me. However, before I get into that, you must know: the tree you so worship or prophet for is deceiving you. Hell, I was told it was Iblees, funny isn't it? You, and all of us, got ****ing tricked by it. I'm sorry for that, for ne sharing sooner either. I wasn't sure how to. Anyways, I'll never forget your lessons - even if they were driven by the Way of the Oak - they were rather valuable to me and it helped me through my journeys.

Fun fact, you were actually the first person I ever fought in my life. I still think about that punch you gave me in Serheim sometimes.

Hogo Bojo
Hogo, I am deeply sorry for leaving you in Karkosa multiple times. I truly hadn't meant to, I kept getting forced out and then forced in and for some reason you keep disappearing it's rather exhausting to search an entire realm for you, please, stay safe. The Hexers would gladly take you in - I remember eating that horrible jerky, they need a cook, plus, you'd get more adventure out of it! Just, don't mention me, they er, dislike me. I'm going to truly miss going on stupid adventures with you, I hope in another life, we can continue.

Good luck.

Juniper
I was a bad mal'onn to you and you were a bad lari'onn to me. Two peas in a pod, ne? I know you're possibly gone due to that note you sent me so, I don't know why I'm writing this, but, I really hope you got the love you deserved in the end. I think Grayson was probably the oem who would deliver such a feeling. I won't take back what I said in Lurin that day, I feel like it was entirely valid - the things I said. We were toxic for each other, perhaps we got that from Whylde, hm? I cannot deny it, he is my maln and whether I like it or ne, I am a bit like him. Okay, quite a bit like him. Either way, I'm sorry.

Have you considered being cursed somehow? It seems like all of your siblings have died from suicide.

Soris
Ahern ito nae'leh for always being understanding despite me being 'ata and you being 'thill. I'm sorry for being a pain in your ass when I was an oem'ii. I'll miss you.

[!] One more note... framed within the confines of Remon's room.

Bezaleel
What a little shit you are. I doubt you'll read this but, man, taking Almarisan people to be cattle? To play the part of a pawn in your so-called game? I hope The Host is displeased when they find out oem of your stupid cattle kills itself, shouldn't you have prevented that? As far as I know, you're down to about... oem cow, what a bad farmer you are.

Perish, revenge will be taken.

As Juniper recieved a letter, she broke down in her room once more, weeping. Oh, if only she had done things differently... maybe Alucard would still be alive? Nonetheless, dwelling on the past was futile, and so, as the final member of her bloodline, Juniper kissed her beloved brother's letter, and set it on top of a pile. A pile of final goodbyes from everyone she had ever called her family.

A frown creases along her lips as Soris holds the letter within her home, a number of fingers tapping against the wooden table. "How unfortunate." The mali'thill only seems to utter towards the short words. Unspoken words surely flourished. 'Was he dead? And if so, what killed him?' The letter held barely any information to come to a true conclusion. One option was he was in another phase. After all, they hadn't spoken in years. The other linked the explanation with the last sentence; an assumption that he may very well be dead. It was cryptic and surely any birds sent would be left on deaf ears. Soris held only confusion in this moment and soon even that dispersed as her various duties took her attention back again. The letter was left with the rest, locked away.

Spoiler

Hera clutched the note in hand, the letters near unreadable from the tears that blurred the ink. Those crystal eyes that had cried more tears than anyone should ever cry, red and puffy. 

'Even if you weren't around a lot.'

Those words struck like an arrow into her side, pain and regret and shame rising up and bleeding out. But those words, as hurtful and painful as they were, rang true. Perhaps that was what stung the most. 

'Otherworldly spirit'

Bezaleel. 

Spoiler

She knew his name. She knew what he had done. She knew where she might find him. And she knew that it was time for her flames to take on another form. From a burning fire. . .

. . . to smoldering embers. 

Spoiler

The Adunian read over the letter, a blank stare given to the words, such news already known to the man. His gaze flicked towards the direction of those marshlands, knowing full well what lay within the muck and mud that bordered the realm. His leather clad hands would find themselves folding the letter, and placing it within one of his pockets on his person. "Rest well kid, rest well knowing you where better then your blooded kin." The man of bronze and gold, would raise a hand to one of his pockets, his mind recounting to that conversation in Celianor all those years ago. A sigh escaping him, as he found himself removing that plain faced mask, the man setting the glinting item next to him as he began to light himself a new cigar. His mind adrift as the man began to consider, who would push their next move upon the ever changing board that lay before them.