On the Competency of the Stewardry

crazedpudding

ON THE COMPETENCY OF THE STEWARDRY

GrIh5IsbIIFPXboK5VHKJR-qW5IT8RKCDxXqL2l1oSd5k00SU8qXWLeow2wsE9pqeEQHjjqbVh_t-ndhdUmccAD3mXWRSwmtFZj_UDLjuNIY7womFVrI6LeLDgXOuDC8YTQRUbwLBs43dBuvIYOLybYWognwec29a9wCxh7DVXMc1ftqWBfiW2UKhcRhlw
KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

Issued by the
Kastellan of Stewardry
On the 11th of Msitza ag Dargund, 453 E.S 

VA BIRODEO E HERZENAV, 

In the nine years I served as a steward, it often came to my attention of how little those in my position made themselves available to the citizenry through either answering birds or simply discussing when they might next be able to aid in the acquisition of shop or home. 

In the two years I have spent as the Kastellan of Stewardry, I have realized that the issues I have noticed throughout my tenure as steward are much more severe than I had originally thought. Though mitigated by the hiring of new stewards, I still seek to create a better office than the one I have inherited.

Thus, it is my goal to reform the office into one that is uplifted on the efforts of the dedicated. An office that might aid the public whenever needed, and one that might ease the stresses placed on it through hard work and proper communication.

With the blessing of His Excellency, the Lord Treasurer, I would like to announce a change of policy within the Stewardry. 

• Any steward who has not made a sale or interacted within proper stewardry channels for longer than a period of six years shall have their stewardship terminated.

• Any steward who has not forwarded eighty percent of the downpayments on sales made to the Kastellan of Stewardry within a period of four years shall have their stewardship terminated.

IV JOVEO MAAN,

Her Princely Grace, Josefina Barclay, Princess-Consort of Sutica, Duchess-Consort of Reinmar, Countess-Consort of Freimark and Kretzen, Baroness-Consort of Madvon and Freising, Lady of Wilheburg, Erwinsburg, Freiburg and Rozenfeld, Kastellan of Stewardry

"Fire them all they gave away my reserved spot to Li-ren slave dog!" screams bloody murder an Oyashiman filled with incredible prejudice for his Ai-Zho cousins.