We need to talk about maltamoss

Tabby64

NO NO NO NO NO IT CANT BE

I have known maltamoss for many, many years. it was during these years that he kidnapped my entire family through an elaborate scheme (that included seducing my OWN MOTHER) to stow away in his vacation house in armenia. maltamoss, who is legally my step-father now, then began to extort me for every penny i owned. this torment has persisted for the last seven years of my life. i am almost entirely broke and seeing him as a moderator on my favourite minecraft roleplay server has disheartened my trust in humanity. i dont think i can cope knowing the fiend known as maltamoss is permitted to function as an autonomous human in this modern-day society. 

Honestly, I echo your sentiments regarding MaltaMoss, and my own interactions with this extremely problematic moderator are much the same as your own. Action needs to be taken against this legitimate criminal who is crippling the foundations of our wholesome, family-friendly community! 

We should hold our community, no... all of human civilization to a better standard than to let the horrific atrocities MaltaMoss committed in 1997 continue unpunished.

This post is so well articulated. The intro, the body, the conclusion. It's immaculate. I've never seen anything like it. Please, admins, do something about this man, because if this post doesn't change anything, I don't know what will.

2 minutes ago, excited said:

6tvi38ewykp41.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Eli and his "Mod Friend", colorized, c. 2022 @MaltaMoss

This is so realistic. It's a borderline doxxing. How did you get this photo

Questionable man.