ゴジラ! GOJIRAAAAAA! The Retaking of Yong Ping

Reckless Banzai Screamer

A Keeper of Xan would beam as she read the passage in the local newspaper, nodding at the satisfaction of a job well done. She prodded her daughter with an elbow;

"Look at that- that could be you one day, oem'ii!" 

@Lockages

"OH WHAT KLEO, WHAT UNDYING FAME! MAY OUR NAMES SING ETERNAL, MY BRAZEN BAND! My blessed lads!" He raises his polished spear over his head! "HAIL VICTORY!"

The spawn of the Shredder began to prepare, train and grow in abominable hatred of the Beast that took their father.

Melody Komenos smiled, she prayed that night "Please, please let Yong Ping thrive again, I want my home back, I don't ask for much, I felt so alive there, I feel so alone and worthless now, please I need something just something good for once to happen" tears rolled on her cheeks

"A tyrant brought down,

Gives way to the rising dawn,

Shadows cast from jade."

Uttered a young woman from her study, a cloud of smoke hanging in the air from her Oyashiman™ smoking pipe.

Alara Camian, following the glory of the great battle, retired to her subterranean sanctuary, tucked away in the northern mountains. With a tired sigh, she sat down at one of her worktables and quietly she set to work carving away at a block of stone.

"What a story this will be," the Elf mused to herself. "I do hope they write a song."

18 hours ago, Lord_of_losers said:

"A tyrant brought down,

Gives way to the rising dawn,

Shadows cast from jade."

Uttered a young woman from her study, a cloud of smoke hanging in the air from her Oyashiman2122.png smoking pipe.

An ancient being presses a hand to her daughter's shoulder,

"You make me proud"

One of the members of the Bronze Band, would be attaching the tooth that he took from the beast, to a humans bone, as he was in the process of creating a makeshift dagger. "Diz wuz a hozh hunt. Let Votar zavor diz zkarifize, for dere iz more to kome agh more beaztz to be flatted." He spoke to no one in particular, as he continued crafting the dagger.

Would smile with great pride "Ha! Our cannons showed'em quite the bloody nose!" Afterwards giving Wilhelm a fist bump for his marksmanship

The musin would listen to the story in awe “Slith will be getting quite the cake soon.”