Petra Post

mkQ5Rurj7o8zveg_amkLL8pgZNixfJvSVNTAjbMC6VNI9mgYs9QkEi58LmrewfsztGMf1nRUwY7xPfa5BSBz-Q83NXYT1_e_hJD8M01YcwJ9SFKhX7f_V4CCl07_ETRyQfr8fft1Kl_cGbfJM1TdRA04eqYVAfegOB_rtLg0BUTIx-JdI8mwq20sTSVndg

Petra Post

mkQ5Rurj7o8zveg_amkLL8pgZNixfJvSVNTAjbMC6VNI9mgYs9QkEi58LmrewfsztGMf1nRUwY7xPfa5BSBz-Q83NXYT1_e_hJD8M01YcwJ9SFKhX7f_V4CCl07_ETRyQfr8fft1Kl_cGbfJM1TdRA04eqYVAfegOB_rtLg0BUTIx-JdI8mwq20sTSVndg

VOL.,i...NO.II

VINTAGE

PRICE: FREE

4gQZuEzeAv5mvcHolMOw54Mvr-vb-PXuC_u7mp81TSEtq2wEJJBez363cT3kWJ3zpXI6VoKuZSusylfCNw8OxKOyA1SpA7qLWivIiGEil4h0IndziCSbsIai87Kp281a0GFLTG_vzCEqP_Ogf--SkdX_eO7eEroH5u6ofFxpdWFuoMCttg89D1L9ixN1ag

Current Events

Princess Dame Persephone of Balian and her husband, Gwendel Vilac, recently have been the talk of the town. With the Archduchess calling them to trial, it was known that the Princess did not like the outcome. The couple eventually, from the looks of it, left Petra… most likely for some time to recover from the event.

RECAP:

Princess Persephone was said to have reported a boy for breaking into her home many, many times. The Archduchess called a trial to occur which resulted in her removing the boy’s squireship from Ser Lucien, but it may be replaced. The Princess, unhappy with this decision, argued for a while with our Archduchess. Many citizens were not so keen on this so the Princess and her husband fled to their home without being dismissed. Citizens of Petra attempted to get inside and throw rocks at windows, but the Sons of Petra quickly stopped them by forming a human barrier outside the home. I was told, dear readers, that the Archduchess and the Princess had a discussion, but who knows what about. We shall hope the family matters return to peace.

Evangeline de Rosius-Malenos with her little journal, circaYear 102 of the SA.

mL4tR3QTkHPxZ7hGNNfwak6-CuFmNxfBAe_OsLkSg-DcssezSb4Z6HJrzlQfj09xP-UPvmS4Yeu_MR3nqcShOrzoCKGy80ih_lnfFkS0IRi-96sHgAYc8gdNx_hNLfBLUep-dlo6hchk0HMqin9tjNGLuOKcVJr0My_O5pAmrRn3jsEaGddGReu1WpdhVA

“Melius futurum scribemus”

We will write a better future.

w5rrC1O1szE1qby9R1W0tdRMq93xD1eVDsSCSCXTNOV3Ka553Kwz0GoCtFFJaYpGcSTMcfPI2-kuLqg8XYkgvKJMPNAq3kgMsRRDFY0j0Dh2vDNlOhcStoPMk64tvlwwvaU7Frz9hAdeBcRUYekrhaZlWk9VoTsJTqjlXLaG1C54LfNymmYv1vL-M5L2Ag

The Daily News

Kfdz44tk7LWCwRvFXEvl80oiOzwHw0sVLG13uQl-4I0y4JF4-gVJfWzthpRXYjlCwUHlnIR0ULmTNEmhripSQTLFFr7iH6zw35uD-8fPufLfQu_GG8z5bBZAlDfO3k8nl5RyoSrXrGl-BaIhA_E68Cq5-EbUuPD5IX7XEAJl3E_DopZNyFWLCp2Ca1aiRQ

Petra Post

PETRAN PATRIOT

TAVERN

A Glimpse of the Petran Patriot Tavern

I had the opportunity of interviewing an employee at the Petran Patriot tavern. He offered me “StanleySnax”, a treat served within the establishment and they were indeed delicious! The Petran Patriot also serves a signature alcoholic drink known as Petran Pinot. I couldn’t drink it but I’m sure it’s delicious! The tavern is quite homey and hospitable with many seats and a warm fireplace for any travelers, residents of Petra or visitors alike to sit down, gossip or just have a drink and relax. I would recommend any visitor or inhabitants in Petra to come relax in this tavern and have a drink! 

Author - Gaius Rosius var Ruthern

w5rrC1O1szE1qby9R1W0tdRMq93xD1eVDsSCSCXTNOV3Ka553Kwz0GoCtFFJaYpGcSTMcfPI2-kuLqg8XYkgvKJMPNAq3kgMsRRDFY0j0Dh2vDNlOhcStoPMk64tvlwwvaU7Frz9hAdeBcRUYekrhaZlWk9VoTsJTqjlXLaG1C54LfNymmYv1vL-M5L2Ag

The Daily News

Kfdz44tk7LWCwRvFXEvl80oiOzwHw0sVLG13uQl-4I0y4JF4-gVJfWzthpRXYjlCwUHlnIR0ULmTNEmhripSQTLFFr7iH6zw35uD-8fPufLfQu_GG8z5bBZAlDfO3k8nl5RyoSrXrGl-BaIhA_E68Cq5-EbUuPD5IX7XEAJl3E_DopZNyFWLCp2Ca1aiRQ

Petra Post

A Call for Talent!

BA5-ISh4yqu3alNoFO9OA1RIngH_St8JKh8Cqc2wWFP5yYzS4jwRmU3afQYFYFeI3fX5FdwjVIzRC2zlmMFPwOsXvAKEdZHnyjsjDOcQfOTBhXyx_2yHMb7aBoO4hqfufxr2nYp9fXuXelsNe9l9hzTRt-LWefPxhvWrfJplwEshJT98JYWNd0jV6yyp9Q

The Archduchess is in search of courtiers to fill positions within her newly formed court! What roles, you ask? No! There are no specific, pre-made roles or responsibilities as of yet.

Her Grace is simply asking for you and your talented self to mosey your way up to Courteis Hall and prove to her that you belong within the sophisticated folds of the River Court. 

The goal of the River Court will be to nurture and cultivate the Petrine culture, this being accomplished by talented seamstresses, historians, scientists, even mages. We need you to help better define what it means to be from Petra, so that we all can flourish together as a society.

-H.G. Renilde of the Petra

The Daily News

Petra Post

Archduke’s Petran of the Year

The Petran of the Year recognizes a Petran who went above and beyond the call of duty. For the first Petran of the Year, we recognize Ser Arlotto of the Sons of Petra. Ser Arlotto is married to the lucky Daughter of Petra, Clementine, and has five children that he claims. Ser Arlotto, Clementine, and their family are some of the first settlers of the newly acquired Beaver Peninsula lands. In his free time, Ser Arlotto enjoys smoking cigars and training the Sons of Petra on how to be badass. Ser Arlotto’s pride is fierce for Petra, and he calls upon you to enlist in the Sons of Petra today!

sFfrttRu_IHACmq2n_nifAbzxiuFUVe6WNGN0y5R3F0-3gqv0dwcgXjNfw95DQNj56PCGDbdaGTpfG82wqlRu2YsdBB8WtxvVVhFQfgcdqM8Q_6GqcS2Q2A1MuXV220lXSkNcFdFpFFki_7cY0z1P0pxyDraxv7p3zkMt2DsqLTfGv2OCWFsPxU8oUSVNg

PETRA POPPING

qgc3qpcHaRa1nC2YwFror_Q9XzHrY4TsEObsSDpoWjAtBrB4ZFV0W5lRSwMbRNf3Ox2yZYHHX9L8Cp1bdRmDBvEZW7Hsd_wMiP6U_hsqk4Pj91oXxoE4fOlM5-oG4JXU3Hv3e0LDaqwCG4-5oqSXbqfbUuVH7aaXtofcm2AS3yrwgX20oHJfNY6CqF5anw

The Daily News

Petra Post

Petra Prayer

Intentions. . .

To all those who are new to Petra,

To all those who protect us, 

To all of our allies,

To each of our citizens,

Prayer for the Family

Exalted Horen and Saint Julia, behold us prostrate at your feet, learning by your most noble example. Through God our Lord, grant us peace and harmony, and, through the abundant graces God hath given to you, bless us in times of need and plenty alike. AMEN.

B-tk7GPau6MKFHACGv_HkYvGQYFckA_t4UvONbEKA0bAkmO6GWPLn9BI_fgRHK8xwfFKh4w1LjnFUmmmsqmt_lJE8OC3gRY7UmUBRwvfy7gdpAYmNtEx9ZH4ojx15ohERqRDmTdCf53u8wymw4oZLNiQJkGF-naXJoWOAsHFCYD6RagqLtM6135qAM189Q

Advertisements

hep1Loc0zeb5cCczkhInNqADCYzkSVlMZ289d_aSgOaEYCU0DF518PjxDd4GqCSsko-QB2mRC5b9fz5UAwAYeaoOZgXkx7Kk9tH5xXFBLdHkkW0AeXuNTOf6FaFAPujJfOaeDjeVkNU-KGlyqtYjO879YLB9xdVYv_POB9gOFJh_O5KiRrPH8mqyap9bmw

Ve Ruthern Cafe and Bakery is Now Open for Business! 

Situated in Saint Lothar’s Square at the city of Atrus in the Kingdom of Balian, this little bakery serves many sweet and savory delights! Come sit down and enjoy a Piroshki or a Strawberry Chocolate Crepe, or buy some to go with your Cafe Au Lait! Everything in this establishment is only three minae!

The Sons of Petra is open to all! A lot of events occur for these men and women to make sure they are ready for war, and are ready to be called at any time. Currently Commander Lambert is in charge with his trusted officers: Wings, Arlotto, Laurens, and more! It is more than an army, it is a family. You even get nicknames!

While the auction house remains closed, Petra offers many stalls for anyone to open! They are rather cheap and are not costly to continue. The community of Petra is often active which will lead to bonds of wealth.

Writer’s League is still open to all! Any writers can contact Evangeline de Rosius-Malenos about joining!

Sponsored by Writer’s League

Spoiler

hit up annabanana1014#5467 in discord if you want to help write the Petra Post!! If you want to join Writer's league, let me know too!!!!

THANK YOU TO WAVEY, JAY, TILLY, EDDY, AND ANYONE ELSE WHO HELPED WITH THIS PAPER!!!!

Ser Louis Valencour d'Azor would drink his wine as he had a copy of the Petra post held to his right hand, "Such is talent indeed. How else would our commonwealth be able to be informed on all the latest developments?" 

"I love this," Renilde said in a detached sort of way, eagerly thumbing through the catalogue. 

The for mentioned Persephone would shake her head reading the page. "I agreed with the outcome- why does everyone think I did not?" she sighed "The sons protected our home? Nen! Ser Lucian and that boy tried to break in during the mob!" the woman turned to her husband, who was reading a book to their two toddlers "I'm just thankful those rocks didn't smash the window where the kids were..."

After re-reading the Petran post once more, she grew more annoyed "Mad because I was nen dismissed?! The boy who was on trial literally ran out of the room, screaming 'I WON I WON' without any sort of recourse, but i'm the one who wasn't allowed to leave without clear dismissal? The facts are skewed "

@Harald

1 hour ago, PrettyCuteAnna said:

The Princess, unhappy with this decision, argued for a while with our Archduchess. Many citizens were not so keen on this so the Princess and her husband fled to their home without being dismissed.

"They also tried to dishonour the de Vilain family name when they took to arguing with my sixteen year old niece, and then refused to duel." Commented Anne when reading the Petra Post's particular section, delivered fresh this morning by her brother. The air was crisp this particular month of Sigismund's End east of the River Petra, the birds cooing.  "Wolfgang, you should see what Adrian delivered!" The redhead held her shawl close and made her way indoors with the newspaper clutched at hand; leaving the bitterness of the cold.
@Greehn

2 hours ago, ibiou said:

"They also tried to dishonour the de Vilain family name when they took to arguing with my sixteen year old niece, and then refused to duel." Commented Anne when reading the Petra Post's particular section, delivered fresh this morning by her brother. The air was crisp this particular month of Sigismund's End east of the River Petra, the birds cooing.  "Wolfgang, you should see what Adrian delivered!" The redhead held her shawl close and made her way indoors with the newspaper clutched at hand; leaving the bitterness of the cold.
@Greehn

Wolfgang de Vilain came over to his wife to look at the newspaper. "They were quite upset that a poor boy looking for a piece of bread was not convicted as a criminal, then proceeded to dishonour our family name, and ran away from a duel challenged by a 16 year old girl. Personally, I think they need to cope and seethe." The man said, then let out a hearty chuckle and walking back over to the counter to properly enjoy his tea.

5 hours ago, PrettyCuteAnna said:
Princess Persephone was said to have reported a boy for breaking into her home many, many times. The Archduchess called a trial to occur which resulted in her removing the boy’s squireship from Ser Lucien, but it may be replaced. The Princess, unhappy with this decision, argued for a while with our Archduchess. Many citizens were not so keen on this so the Princess and her husband fled to their home without being dismissed. Citizens of Petra attempted to get inside and throw rocks at windows, but the Sons of Petra quickly stopped them by forming a human barrier outside the home. I was told, dear readers, that the Archduchess and the Princess had a discussion, but who knows what about. We shall hope the family matters return to peace.

Adelric throws a party in the Petran tavern after beating the allegations.