Murdered, A Young Komnenos, Forever gone [PK]

Fawnytheturtle

Entering Petra, Melody would glance around with a dull look to her eyes. Then a woman approached her "Hola" the woman said, to which Melody replies "Li-ho" as her greetings came to anyone she meet. They two talk, then go explore the land around the town. But then..."I am going to get some vodka, what some" the hyspian lady offered, to which Melody shaked her head "No thanks, I only drink tea" The woman nods, she then walked off for a brief moment, she returns with a spear, Melody gave her a dull look in the eyes "Why do you have that?" The lady glared at her, a sinister look to her face "Your family ruined me! I must have revenge" With one blow to Melody's stomach the last to her throat the Komnenos lays to the ground dead, as all her items were taking from her bag. She was left there to rot, it is hard to say if anyone would ever find the body, no one would even know she was dead, murdered,  she was only 32.

jpeg.jpg

(I am not the best with pk posts, but I was kinda hoping something would happen to her, almost wish it was during another attack when her back was burnt, but I just wanted to have a better excuse I guess, anyway thanks to those who roleplayed with her, knew her, Sorry to say no one will know of her death, she be missing less people search the lands around Petra, I don't remember the location but it was kinda close but not to close, I loved Melody and I am sorry to do this to her but I felt like she was barely going anywhere, no matter how hard I tried. Anyway again thank you, and please unelss you actively try to find her, she assumed missing, any questions just contact me)

(I wrote her story, its not the best, I may work on it in the future, but for now its something, Enjoy: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R1H4UJjCiKtg1cyV5ARhMTTHP7VcAm_R8gK5yjw1sg0/edit?usp=sharing  )

Edited by Fawnytheturtle

Samantha sees her friend in The Seven. She drops everything and runs towards to her jumping into her arms. She is so happy her friends is with her and sad about her death at the same time..."HOW?!" She smiles and listened to her tell about her Son and Orion...she gives a soft smile "i know...he is a dead man already...he sure will wish he lived a thousand years..." gave a deadly but cheerful smile. Sam will have best time in remaining of the Seven Skies stay because her sister, her best friend is here now.