Most hated lotcer ama

DeusVult

sup its pcswift

people dont like me ama

i dislike @Goonmore (left me for another man) i gotta be honest

what is ur lotc endgame

40 minutes ago, Battle Unit said:

who are you?

I'm PCSwift, I started in late Axios/Early Atlas and I enjoy playing LoTC. I've mostly played in bandit/merc groups and experienced the server through the lens of a pvper, but more recently I've been enjoying roleplaying from within a nation, and roleplaying to advance a character's story. I currently play an adunian as my main character, and I am doing some cool stuff! He's a ranger and he's trying to run around and help out people. I've found both sides enjoyable equally, in different ways. The prior, however, has surrounded me with a lot of "distasteful" individuals and their reputation has rubbed off on me, as well as my own actions within those groups. 

14 minutes ago, squakhawk said:

i dislike @Goonmore (left me for another man) i gotta be honest

what is ur lotc endgame

I don't really have one! I recently got back into the server because a friend asked me to play his son IC, which is my current main character, my Adunian. I found that my old friends from when I used to play are still around, and I think if I just hang out with them and play LoTC, it'll give me all the enjoyment I need. I don't really care about reputation/mineman power, I just wanna chill w/ the homies.

why did you steal @TheosVult's name

Obligitory feeding of the Rep Farm.

16 hours ago, Kuila said:

what’s your favourite song? 

why brand yourself as “lotc’s most hated player”?

My favorite song is Sultans of Swing, by Dire Straits. Super hot beat, and a nice vibe.

I thought it'd be a funny little joke between me and my friends, I can definitely see people don't hate me lol.

I am currently barred from two discords, both Celia'nor and Amaethea's discord, for reasons beyond my knowledge.

Also Ferrymen hate me 💀 I can see now that I was mistaken though lol

12 hours ago, Lomiei said:

why did you steal @TheosVult's name

I was actually here first, so technically he stole my name.

But i am the random so ig i stole it 

4 hours ago, rukio said:

Who r u

11 hours ago, subatomic said:

some random

bruh

27 minutes ago, Eddywilson2 said:

If the everything you’ve done on this server went right for you, what do you envision accomplishing?

I don't know really how to answer this question. I don't really know about winning/losing, I don't mind much about that anymore.

Back in Atlas, and even to Arcas, however, I was an extremely negative influence on the community as a whole, which lead to increased scrutiny of my behavior. I was banned for very, very small things that cut me off from the community. I wish administracion during that time had made different decisions about me as a player, and gave different consequences rather than permanent bans that didn't even go through to my record. I also wish that the administracion after, and to today, saw that some of the punishments were bogus, so I could rejoin my friends earlier.

I guess I also wish I wasn't shoe horned to run that jindle group, i just did it cuz a friend said it'd be cool but it really wasnt

I just envision myself being banned less in the past, so I can have more time w/ friends

1 hour ago, kennyr said:

i hate u

if you wanted me to visit your profile to see who u are u win

15 hours ago, Borin said:

Ur not even close

Do u have a bin in your bedroom if so what colour

Trash can? Yeah, it's just plan white