AL'LEJU ZU'BURZGERN'KA: Iblees' Court

TreeSmoothie

[!]

An ancient-looking tome sits in your hands, evoking a faint chill from each yellowed page. Some of its words, odd and blocky looking, burned and blinded your eyes as though written in blazing fire  - and as you continued to scan over its cover, you found paragraph upon paragraph in common. The ravings of an Occultist, it seemed.

[A fair majority of the tome is written in Blackspeech, and has OOC translations in bright red text. Blackspeech’s lore can be found here.]

Spoiler

lGXLyrdp1OWx8Y-eYQNQc_MnuXldwb9Mt6CesOlL_q3nJuV0QyqKkhl7DYS2Zfi4CJhC-eFzuGx3RQLuPDF6bkX1k8wDUpPakB1XxMGvZYFiArhcFbxJPXljD3LMPskBWOT6XJqKmWrsebUwsIQRQWxbPFWgwLnFKIRjtg-UdxFbZ8QejrDhSdmNO3iNhQ

[ AL’LEJU ]

lH4lmek5gWFxQZS67Ik26FwQotLbvl1vv9qvGp567sVSfHVZZwoj6MNwBIzuH0TnFcIvOob7S-UNjSM1Q1OJOrv2sMOPeUIxR9uXjxXPBHGSmpbrpJMbiL9wIrF8la2nt0h6w2HPxHaRQmvfFbbGt_QPWdYk2b3jj4mSvB_2Vmx1xt_uhYeoFzXXkjc0iw

MSv4WYlpdgbc42FPjvnX-UxZHutsp32dW82W5VLsWthY6J3EnWHePgkqzWEz_oUMhbiL16oyFxpBo4V7yGRqxaz6pSh2Ip0uh08Qdk8Qae9-n5DMGhmJxtyCjcjbuwLmVAx_Err97aHA1EXZiPCGytPsukQYlFMd8Vkpjw_yHa0NDR-FrhOJP7_L_ZzCnA

[ ZU’BURZGERN-KA ]

SCRIBED BY    QiQrr-_q0_fnpoBnrxvITAIcMMhshn_tFBLAI7VRDmi0yKGMZhBTIkZRn4BgvGbYERB-Hgfse1R8sKfG5FGI23A8JG3fwbP7RTpTwKAodEYO-dpMVU7i5a6kwq0PS09S_1_nEAmYhWH372GeTpnmdy2IZVlcwBpTSd6K_BrzBSo_J64lX43Ewkc_fEE7CA

[ AL'PROTTIRC-LURRIS ] 

SOCIETY OF THE WEEPING GATE

UGgvkdpgQ3G-HWVGIxO4YKg_KGBvy3zBK4MDQcsKRhlSqpaNDPTed__Y0mBvG03d6Ktxb1ekwgj36lEyTrFaTqE07h2buwEQfS6KcaeGnot5RiIYXHN701WaocjkSdtYILvgvEzWmzunil88yektb3oTXrHtr9GNkXi4BZqTf2zJQXvoB-Sz4FwTX3DBAQ

w5L4mQstittKC3xM1CQzBf5LPCOkGOSRFniXhOQWOqDac9TsAYqqkfA33uNNT1_RTRFsG5CC59pzxJ-4lGriiS84mNWs6RAoWvx_XNDVA58k7lNzhVLALZnuUNX53O-FlFGNGLYQbsxHxYRCaQxnXVfLsmo9TsfvzT8mvr1ZJR6wyUrjomp1OTcPJZhUcw

PRELIMINARY INVOCATION

Capture.PNG?width=1064&height=587

[Thee I invoke, The Betrayer.

Thee, that rule the hells with an iron talon;

Thee, that rule over fire and brimstone.

Thou art the feller of all Holy,

Thou didst weave the Five Planes from ash.

Thou art our Majesty,

Thou art our Infernal Lord;

Thou hast conquested each Plane,

Thou didst prove Man as weedy and damfool.

I am the Hierophant, unto whom you didst bewitch me with thy spirits, thy mysteries, thy empowerment. 

Hear thou me, for I am thou illicit priest/ess.]

Write the sigil of H3Rf90_8RY0MKS3L3mD5T-UTCRE0rovQgRd80NF1p-6JsZtR9B3q31F3JlLNFkAH0ue9BGdUpoJml5HVMK_yj97eDfeqF2k6xHA7_gGq_rzqkXV6aFCCGY0cxds28WjVCTGZJUCxm2Mzd0d1vzx4Vj8t_MkQTG7YpHwm_kQjlBllai2ftBC7i7Zb9vTMyQupon a sheet of papyrus, in a mixture of ¼ Descendant Ash and 2 Measures of Descendant Blood – preferably, your own or one of your same race. Extend it to rest upon your forehead, as you chant His name and face North if the Month of ꘐ, or South if the Month of ꗂ.

INVOCATION OF S6XUr0FWtUdHPHqrqWC_Zz_J9A8YGgAYGDaKV-ytva39yLdF5Em2RFLQ4GGNb_s4jhhBi8AGZQoVbH5B-3k4MT5r_P6NaoclLuyMwJiGsYxaFU5UTJI9V54rPDjdZLThM6XIghrHNLzXByLK5tZd4IcpxDgO9uuN9jECbMQNl5b97bElnhV49Jn06jbHpg

[Drazhana]

Capture.PNG?width=1401&height=312

[I invoke thee, the Wicked and Powerful,

Pentacle of Dread, Lady of Bats,

Who dwellest in the bowels of Moz Strimoza – 

Be my guiding light, tempered by the flame of foreboding,

Come thou forth, and follow Me:

upon the Earth: on dry land, or in the Water:

of whirling Air or of rushing Fire: and every Spell and Scourge of

Iblees, may be obedient unto me!]

Capture.PNG

[Goetia]

THE ART OF GOETIA

Demonology; Occultism; Goetia. This practice goes by many names, and lumped in beside other ‘Ill Practices’ such as the Soul-Shepards and bewitching Frost Maidens; but such an art isn’t so obtuse or dumb. Demons, as they are, are Human just as you and I are. They reflect our very nature, yet so many are quick to deem them the opposite of Us. We are Demons, and Demons are Us. 

As such, by delving into this practice, you become not like the soul-slaving Maleficar nor the Magi who weave undeath into life, but a King among his People. A Baron with his Fiefs, a Captain among his Soldiers. Practitioners of Goetia understand this phenomenon and crown themselves as the master of their fate unlike those making themselves pigs to be slaughtered by their masters. We are Free, and you can be, as well.

Capture.PNG

H3Rf90_8RY0MKS3L3mD5T-UTCRE0rovQgRd80NF1p-6JsZtR9B3q31F3JlLNFkAH0ue9BGdUpoJml5HVMK_yj97eDfeqF2k6xHA7_gGq_rzqkXV6aFCCGY0cxds28WjVCTGZJUCxm2Mzd0d1vzx4Vj8t_MkQTG7YpHwm_kQjlBllai2ftBC7i7Zb9vTMyQ   

IBLEES, the Great Prince.

The Great Prince, the ‘Betrayer’. He commands an unfathomable amount of Legions and typically appears as an amalgamation of Bat, Crow, Goat, Cat, and Snake; other times, depicted as a behemoth of Human descent with leathery skin and limbs made of ember. He can maketh thee a Devil, or grant thee Spiritual knowledge. Present upon ꘐ [Ixli; Bûrzgraz], and only pays homage to grand rituals with his sigil imparted.

S6XUr0FWtUdHPHqrqWC_Zz_J9A8YGgAYGDaKV-ytva39yLdF5Em2RFLQ4GGNb_s4jhhBi8AGZQoVbH5B-3k4MT5r_P6NaoclLuyMwJiGsYxaFU5UTJI9V54rPDjdZLThM6XIghrHNLzXByLK5tZd4IcpxDgO9uuN9jECbMQNl5b97bElnhV49Jn06jbHpg

DRAZHANA, the Bat.

The Lady of Dread. She ruleth 95 Legions and appears as a grand Bat with wings of interwoven cosmos, which if one looked within would be granted the boon of flight. She teacheth about warfare and espionage, and has the ability to cause fissures in the earth and tears in the sky with a beat of one wing. This Seal one should wear upon thou left arm, and a ring of ivory upon thine right 5th finger.

4jv1z_OhVc3S900C5pBd0UQXWci-uuO0iFSTneHmDt6B6sgw0oFbuvPoYiRx6a3kSzMSap4cj0mAk7_fcwtpKW0NSztjSYPLRIRMSx6wp5CzTDQSajR_2Urd0zkBRN2nUCW47S5EX0N-33kZYCa3BOzkKmZQHACBrczEB7AXvYjvHnz59_PFndtoEocicg

TICHAR, the General.

A steadfast ruler. He is a Duke of Drazhana’s realm who ruleth 45 Legions and appears as a behemoth made of warped flesh and viscera, with two large melting wings. He speaketh with a hoarse voice of many: sometimes three, sometimes hundreds. He teacheth strategy and imparts wisdom upon the Practitioner, and answereth truly to questions to Human nature. This seal one should have carved upon an area of flesh, and an anklet of twigs upon the left leg.

91-mfo9Mj2ffAeJ-4dQkNmRrA-JCAyx7GxurbPBixQkerknmxufDa6q1C9KJqtVFKB0wAobG1hN_cCCbKv_ESUSEbt0RSdBkXs52Xg82BIuZ_BBMheIJS2Gqks34CTekbOhTKIYVBb6tWpv9m4bgJY9KbanBE2VwzwkbuEG1u5BnqMFYsx1gWNSUllY7SA

NAMYA, the Scout.

Namya, a Marquis of Drazhana’s realm who bears the likeness of a half-serpent woman donning Rokodra, and holds an infinitely long parchment in one hand of all those under Drazhana’s rule. She discoverth things and spawn familiars into the realms to feed her knowledge of those beneath her. This seal should be placed upon an altar.

4ErFjugMbEOmw16KA8EzM08ycUXaYe8zc2s7aCsNIM87gCj7Ky20-UM2ZGkECTNWKdbsms-GbNYQF15V-mztDBEu3Ab3xIc_dqr1uZ9feajkKk6tvx0UE_5UhIbK4yBaqBM63Tb5CanBZDm3S8hgDoEG0pkaGBXa69hP0SVqPT2GUEHvVl-rKIwITj286A

MALGN, the Soldier.

A great Earl of Drazhana’s realm. Malgn looks akin to a bull-headed drake with three tails, who exhales a black fog at will. He Burns and Ignites where he walks and can only be called upon the Month of ꕫ, where he will impart knowledge of all to Come upon the Practitioner. This seal should be placed at one’s feet and no higher.

[!] On goes the list of many, many demons of lesser importance and varying powers. 

Capture.PNG?width=1401&height=192

[Spellweaving]

ᓵᔑℸ ̣ ᔑꖎᒷ!¡ᓭ|| - Catalepsy

Take a bull’s head and memorabilia of your Chosen and place it at your feet, alongside the 4ErFjugMbEOmw16KA8EzM08ycUXaYe8zc2s7aCsNIM87gCj7Ky20-UM2ZGkECTNWKdbsms-GbNYQF15V-mztDBEu3Ab3xIc_dqr1uZ9feajkKk6tvx0UE_5UhIbK4yBaqBM63Tb5CanBZDm3S8hgDoEG0pkaGBXa69hP0SVqPT2GUEHvVl-rKIwITj286A seal in the month of ꕫ, facing the Sun. Anoint one foot with the blood of a cow and lay the tail of a snake upon your right, as you bring your hands upon the bulls head. Smear its blood along your forehead as you chant these words; “I invoke thee who art in the void air, terrible, invisible, almighty, soldier of soldiers, dealing destruction and making desolate, O thou that hatest an enemy. I call thee inflict catalepsy, cause failure and turn to ash this opponent”. Burn the bull’s head alongside the memorabilia, and leave the sigil of Malgn drawn upon parchment where such ritual took place. Soon, the target should be afflicted with rigid movement and slower thought, followed by a seizure or great loss of consciousness.

∴ᔑ∷↸╎リ⊣ - Protection

With a handful of a snake’s scales, set them and a mixture of rosemary, lavender, salt, and ashes within a vat of hot water. Draw your blood and draw the 91-mfo9Mj2ffAeJ-4dQkNmRrA-JCAyx7GxurbPBixQkerknmxufDa6q1C9KJqtVFKB0wAobG1hN_cCCbKv_ESUSEbt0RSdBkXs52Xg82BIuZ_BBMheIJS2Gqks34CTekbOhTKIYVBb6tWpv9m4bgJY9KbanBE2VwzwkbuEG1u5BnqMFYsx1gWNSUllY7SAseal on the container’s side. Enter the hot water and sit within it, soaking the mixture into your skin, your flesh, your soul. After all added ingredients have settled to the floor of the container, exit and scrape away the remnants of the seal, dropping it into the water. When one speaks ill of you, approaches with hostile intent, or wishes to double-cross you, you will feel a hint of malice toward them in your mind; and simply the feeling of betrayal.

↸𝙹∴リ⎓ᔑꖎꖎ - Downfall

Using a scrap of Descendant flesh the same race as your target and an artistic depiction of them, draw the seal 4jv1z_OhVc3S900C5pBd0UQXWci-uuO0iFSTneHmDt6B6sgw0oFbuvPoYiRx6a3kSzMSap4cj0mAk7_fcwtpKW0NSztjSYPLRIRMSx6wp5CzTDQSajR_2Urd0zkBRN2nUCW47S5EX0N-33kZYCa3BOzkKmZQHACBrczEB7AXvYjvHnz59_PFndtoEocicg upon a sharpened bone of a fowl and stab it through the depiction. Shed your tears upon it and then utter, “I invoke thee who dwellest in the sea of dread, who flies among the wyrms and fights an infinite war. I call thee in desperation, in tribulation, through woe and sorrow to drag this target into your depths and to annihilate him wholly”. Draw an ‘x’ mark upon your palm and smear your blood upon the bone, before gathering the ritual into a cloth bag to deposit beside a graveyard. The target will find their fate to alter, woe to overtake them, and tragedy to chase them wherever they step. 

ᓭᔑᓵ∷╎⎓╎ᓵᒷ  - Sacrifice

Upon a living creature, scrawl the Sigil of w5L4mQstittKC3xM1CQzBf5LPCOkGOSRFniXhOQWOqDac9TsAYqqkfA33uNNT1_RTRFsG5CC59pzxJ-4lGriiS84mNWs6RAoWvx_XNDVA58k7lNzhVLALZnuUNX53O-FlFGNGLYQbsxHxYRCaQxnXVfLsmo9TsfvzT8mvr1ZJR6wyUrjomp1OTcPJZhUcwupon the stomach, the seal of S6XUr0FWtUdHPHqrqWC_Zz_J9A8YGgAYGDaKV-ytva39yLdF5Em2RFLQ4GGNb_s4jhhBi8AGZQoVbH5B-3k4MT5r_P6NaoclLuyMwJiGsYxaFU5UTJI9V54rPDjdZLThM6XIghrHNLzXByLK5tZd4IcpxDgO9uuN9jECbMQNl5b97bElnhV49Jn06jbHpgupon the throat, and the seal of H3Rf90_8RY0MKS3L3mD5T-UTCRE0rovQgRd80NF1p-6JsZtR9B3q31F3JlLNFkAH0ue9BGdUpoJml5HVMK_yj97eDfeqF2k6xHA7_gGq_rzqkXV6aFCCGY0cxds28WjVCTGZJUCxm2Mzd0d1vzx4Vj8t_MkQTG7YpHwm_kQjlBllai2ftBC7i7Zb9vTMyQupon the temples. Speak the Preliminary Invocation as you close their eyes and cut linearly along all three seals, from the first to last, before beheading them and collecting the liver in a jar. Burn the corpse and offer their being and soul to the Dreadlady as thanks.

[!] On goes a list of odd spells with incredibly specific rituals, ingredients, and chants.

AL’LEGUZU’BURZGERN-KAAL’LEGUZU’BURZGERN-KAAL’LEGUZU’BURZGERN-KAAL’LEGUZU’BURZGERN-KAAL’LEGUZU’BURZGERN-KAAL’LEGUZU’BURZGERN-KAAL’LEGUZU’BURZGERN-KAAL’LEGUZU’BURZGERN-KAAL’LEGUZU’BURZGERN-KAAL’LEGUZU’BURZGERN-KAAL’LEGUZU’BURZGERN-KAAL’LEGUZU’BURZGERN-KAAL’LEGUZU’BURZGERN-KAGOETIAAL’LEGUZU’BURZGERN-KAAL’LEGUZU’BURZGERN-KAAL’LEGUZU’BURZGERN-KAAL’LEGUZU’BURZGERN-KAAL’LEGUZU’BURZGERN-KAAL’LEGUZU’BURZGERN-KAAL’LEGUZU’BURZGERN-KAAL’LEGUZU’BURZGERN-KAAL’LEGUZU’BURZGERN-KAAL’LEGUZU’BURZGERN-KAAL’LEGUZU’BURZGERN-KAAL’LEGUZU’BURZGERN-KAAL’LEGUZU’BURZGERN-KAAL’LEGUZU’BURZGERN-KAAL’LEGUZU’BURZGERN-KAAL’LEGUZU’BURZGERN-KA

QiQrr-_q0_fnpoBnrxvITAIcMMhshn_tFBLAI7VRDmi0yKGMZhBTIkZRn4BgvGbYERB-Hgfse1R8sKfG5FGI23A8JG3fwbP7RTpTwKAodEYO-dpMVU7i5a6kwq0PS09S_1_nEAmYhWH372GeTpnmdy2IZVlcwBpTSd6K_BrzBSo_J64lX43Ewkc_fEE7CA

ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ∴ᒷᔑꖌ ᔑ∷ᒷ ᒲᒷᔑℸ ̣ , ᔑリ↸ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᓭℸ ̣ ∷𝙹リ⊣ ↸𝙹 ᒷᔑℸ ̣

Spoiler

my character is mentally ill.

Spoiler
14 minutes ago, TreeSmoothie said:

IBLEES, the Great Prince.

idk man, Iblees is a dark elf woman

13 minutes ago, mika1278 said:
  Hide contents

idk man, Iblees is a dark elf woman

Spoiler

the original document I wrote said 'He also tends to take the form of a middle-aged Mali'ker woman' but I decided against it </3

Spoiler

Always knew the great prince was a. Dark elf hottie, I’ll keep believing. 

Spoiler

Lesser Key of Solomon x LOTC daemons? Hell yeah, awesome. +1

In the depths of some pocket of the High Hells, a beast which has spent generations recovering its strength lies in a void of malign green flame. Even now, as whispers of the Betrayer spread throughout the prime material, the General begins to stand again. Its maw hangs open as the white of its eyes stare beyond the shell of its own making, which cracks at the seams between planes. It is hungry still... Covetous of the Oblivion yet wrought upon the world.

Spoiler

Wanted to reply cause why not lol Interesting things going on on LotC lately

Spoiler

An ordinary seeming man poured over the profane text. Each movement of his was slow, calculated - almost too perfect and precise. He seemed young, but his eyes said otherwise, they told many tales. A great many religious symbols hung down from his dull green robes. Beaded necklaces of varying shape and size were strewn across his garment and they all bore the Lorraine cross as a pendant. Something disturbed him deeply about the text, and what followed was awfully peculiar. He ripped out one of the pages, and scrawled into it a great illustration, and then he placed it back into the book. After standing up and spinning around three times, a satisfied look came over his face and he placed the book deep beneath one of his floorboards.

Edited by Nozgoth

Spoiler

MFW dark elf mommy forum post.

On 12/4/2022 at 3:06 AM, Nozgoth said:
  Hide contents

An ordinary seeming man poured over the profane text. Each movement of his was slow, calculated - almost too perfect and precise. He seemed young, but his eyes said otherwise, they told many tales. A great many religious symbols hung down from his dull green robes. Beaded necklaces of varying shape and size were strewn across his garment and they all bore the Lorraine cross as a pendant. Something disturbed him deeply about the text, and what followed was awfully peculiar. He ripped out one of the pages, and scrawled into it a great illustration, and then he placed it back into the book. After standing up and spinning around three times, a satisfied look came over his face and he placed the book deep beneath one of his floorboards.

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

True