Additions to elHeial'thilln 105 SA

riorr

4hGgf_tvLg0dyOc2VKelH2hpQkGrcqpIIXEeXYOAWApap8WCXHVoP5jyP0glK6Cm9ebDCRKWgfVxVdPwJX1BJ92nxMd5lx6nrGMJuniAvxjNMYamQkXAQOh4kh69B5jQ8i4Z-Klr

OgecCl5-oLBTC2lEB_WuZfCnA0pTyoGws94rCTbIlRYRVzX0iHLz67nUROdv3FULHTroXXbmq8pd3iekVVFVxZzqPP94NXh-5Cv1Lv2iC4HSYn5fKe2Wg4Op3cTaZDGzOuViQSWSSPVpSre6-TE9bSgLCtksYHD03MNzODiefxTcXI2wBRPrkpT6eB2e9w

“With all its lustre and Blessedness, even elCihi’thilln will tarnish, with time, without care. It is the Children of Silver who must tend to its spires and make its Silver glisten: Progress.”

Malaurir Kalenz Uradir

14th of The Grand Harvest, Year 105 of the Second Age

The retirement of Kaelan Maeyr’onn came to a surprise to many, having requested a brief vacation prior and allowing me to learn at the same time as the rest of my kin, you, my dear citizenry. A quiet week of transferring has happened and to bolster elHeial’thilln. I have had a meeting with the Okarir’nor candidates, Galadriel An’asul and Atrus Calith, and we have concluded that Mister An’asul was not yet ready to take up the position of Okarir’nor.

Additions to elHeial’thilln:

Okarir’mali: Pamphilos Hyptos

Okarir’nor: Atrus Calith

Tilruir’tir: #085

Ernnir, Tilruir’mali: Elarhil Sullas

Okarir’nor and Okarir’maehr are following up on potential Tilruir candidates. The Ernnir will act as a secretary to elMaheral.

We will eagerly see to the progress that his leadership will bring to the city and our kin.

Maheral of Haelun’or Seth Calith

Ernnir, Tilruir’kaliri Elarhil Sullas

Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya

dhH4QRzaTpWIhEvhg3cu3xC7UgeebdVn2tRQnegomwqhWAFKUG1DOOZxTJLGdlvthjgmONnX6yWo5zhw7nZkDt1uhqSHQvkhsCX9ZGHfE8uVH-0Q0I_9cwZdwdDC1mCFkkhYpCR7VYegVK_P-CRAV2AN-nwxi_-s5zCkElDKndAbZd_7KFq_AVSLlANx5Q

Seth nodded in deep approvel upon looking at the missive he had directed Elarhil to write. "Maehr'sae hiylun'ehya." He said softly to himself, to be heard by those around him.