DEATH OF CLOUDBREAKER

GMRO

"There were so many of us, and yet there was nothing that could be done..." A princess spoke out as she read over the missive in her grasp before the fireplace. "I hope we can prepare in due time for what is to come. If we are to die in this, then I know it will be beside an honorable bunch. "

Tavisha read the missive from Karosgrad's clinic, still healing and resting after the events which transpired that day, readying for the Siege. Her head shook "Ea told vy this all along, Karl . . ." as she took in a deep inhale, reading the conclusion of his writings "But maybe now vyr eyes have opened."

"Oh, they steal your glory kill and now you want to crusade!" kvetched a petty Oyashiman who misses the Dog.

The young elfess stared at missive with a tight lipped frown. Mourning the loss of the great dragon she had heard bed time stories of.

"The worm has eaten Cloudbreaker. It is mockingly shocking how powerless were we, a group of warriors from all around Almaris, watching the fight between these two beasts." Said a Colborn, a somber expression rests upon his face at that realization. He clenches his fists "And now in order to defeat that great evil, the dragon sympathizers are looked upon as potential allies." he sighed, closing his eyes "The world has truly gone south, the return of Iblees changes everything, and there is one clear enemy. I shall follow GUDs guidance, wherever it takes mik."

Luthriel looked down at Cinh'.

"Haelun, where were you? What's happening? Does it have something to do with why we left Krugmar and the ground's rumbling all the time?"

"Ti, dear oemii.  Remember how we were talking about a giant worm?"

Cinh' nodded.

"The worm has eaten a dragon, and that's what was causing all the rumbling.  I've been trying to investigate it."

"Oh, ok.  Then we're safe, right?"

"Of course, Cinh'."

Luthriel lied.