A Grandaxe For Grand King

Legoboy7984

Spoiler

ᚨᚷᚾᚨᚱ'ᛋ ᛈᛚᚨᛏᚠᛟᚱᛗ ᚠᛟᚱ ᚷᚱᚨᚾᛞ ᚴᛁᚾᚷ

PQVq4XjOIpdF50bSA7tLAsAruE1Mw5TBNsar0OPMMHOV2iuZG2tuqJ0tOhtGAR4ZEQD7lgZupoIl7R-ph6pyDvNMVQncCh9pT5TfD7xCxd_ZM0L3_XNLZ4QrRltUQLF_8YF4mYumhftb-bFdoCc1kUFGJoscf7DqvZ-iR9fSODHtAorIzsWBtWh150eMfA

ᚨᚷᚾᚨᚱ ᚷᚱᚨᚾᛞᚨᛪᛖ ᚠᛟᚱ ᚷᚱᚨᚾᛞ ᚴᛁᚾᚷ

xvXD0w2hjFHBB2FX_IZkPIFbjbvSMGnmvy5spnb5t_cVEhlolpQx-YoL2g6hUq9bqxNRZkptGhSojUe7ef16E_qmATOmBoptAGR6ba2SIWUv5cCinLrXYAaGG3XH1-UOQhRcGxGzN5pgTTfj25yRhjokeFH6n_b5J_fd-pdJjicq4AxXxCVU0FVytBLe8w

To my fellow dwedmar, I write to you to properly announce myself as a nominee to be the next Grand King of Urguan. Whilst looking back at these past stone months, we have foreseen some great feats within the last administration where Bakir led us through two wars and won them both. He shall forever be remembered as such and his ability in leading us through our darkest moments as a Kingdom. But now comes a time when one era ends and another is born. And it is time for a new Grand King to arise from beneath the mountains and forge this new era. And if elected, I shall ensure that we, as dwedmar of Urguan, fight for this new era - a decent era that will further our prosperity and great prestige. And we shall ensure that ALL dwedmar are protected regardless of living areas.

xvXD0w2hjFHBB2FX_IZkPIFbjbvSMGnmvy5spnb5t_cVEhlolpQx-YoL2g6hUq9bqxNRZkptGhSojUe7ef16E_qmATOmBoptAGR6ba2SIWUv5cCinLrXYAaGG3XH1-UOQhRcGxGzN5pgTTfj25yRhjokeFH6n_b5J_fd-pdJjicq4AxXxCVU0FVytBLe8w

Platform

Guilds:

64wRHRRsH8AeDAL2GmOGL5Sqb6uzdTV1SWim1MhN0a5FlBiJ7BGs-8dau0rcBSI6HVQS9VReSPuguIBR_hT7oWYSbonWUaKUeVy3-V2nP-nYpICieviktlJemESaGoc_dT2yS7ZNzcTcEOQqCHDtCDgsCakNWUr6BpBPwNp6nqKt3TMXJt9nvn_jWELM_w

____

Expand Guild Influence & Trade:

The dwarves are known for their craft and know how much some items can be worth. And with these past few years, we have seen great expansions within our guilds. Now I believe it is time for us to expand upon our dwarven economic influence with better trade with our allies. And with this method, we will seek to use our workforce to gain these trade deals with other nations or settlements. Not only will items be sold but the mina will be distributed towards the Yemekar’s Workforce with the Grand Kingdom getting a percentage from it. That way it brings forth money into our guilds to continue to gain material for things needed to make even better trade deals. And more mina in our nation's treasury. These efforts will, of course, be overseen by the Grand King/Queen and Yemekar’s Pick.

Council of Guilds:

Despite the exodus, we have foreseen great progress within the reformed Yemekar’s Workforce to which has created and expanded its guilds within. Each guild is led by an overseer of each section like masonry, magic, jewelry, and so forth. If elected, I will work closely with the Yemekar’s Pick and its Council so that we will gather plans to continue guild dominance within Urguan. This method will also gain more transparency between the leadership of Urguan and its workforce.

Foreign Policy:

oDTET36Rmty0UoDXL93gr7TA-nG6dcfV5I5-3jC3THWfsq7xYwAfaMh_W7q9CEoqsiFVmbUVqbsy02chdOUcmp23a5JPK0v1jQSFCPsX_RBHbH2l47WtHMIllwu0o5sSHdYz3pFrO0lZ1x8xc4K3xArv0jJ1LrijjRAIwZFMh4SoQ8ltTMBdfKjmejaXug

____

Allies:

As Grand Chancellor, it has become quite apparent to me that we have lost some of our former allies with time and have become quite disconnected from even current ones. That being said, we will seek out these former allies so that we may rekindle what once was a strong friendship. We also look to strengthen our relations with current allies, as well as, ensure that the E.A.T alliance is fully reestablished and becomes an everlasting united force, unlike the Iron Accord.

Urguan Embassy:

Believe it is time for us to form the Urguan Embassy and become Urguan’s intelligence committee when it comes to other nations. This station will be led by the newly formed role called, Grand Ambassador of Urguan. They will be in charge of gathering ambassadors for each nation and ensuring Urguan’s diplomatic relations are intact along with gaining further information on any major/minor events within them.

Reforms:

I1Zlg1AbAWo1hr2QBek6tmd0uw7rFL3rz3Jb904LBHJzzxe4-GSJiEwloAuURz2ebsusgIZKkhi73nP8RTWSed9jMuLnrLl3qbg08q3-3J-td2dMXj-MwRo2fYkEsTr47JOy5uXEe-6L-7Wjw6P4xW_MYcYmoNw-TTL1eDFQ22AfxGB1kmvXu5Pg05A_VA

____

King’s Council Reformation:

Due to some changes, there will be a need for a fix and change within the King’s Council. To which the King’s Council will contain:

Grand Chancellor - Head of Council and its representative in Diplomatic Affairs. The Grand King’s Chief Minister.

Grand Commander - Head of the Obsidian Guard

Grand Steward - Head of Stewardry & Internal Affairs

Grand Ambassador - Head of Embassy

Lord Justicar - Head of Judicial Affairs

High Prophet -  Head of da Kirkja Dverga, the Dwarven Clergy, and all religious affairs

{ The role of King’s Hand will be dissolved and replaced with the role of Grand Ambassador. }

Military:

Due to the years of inactivity of the Legion, the previous Grand King had sought out for a better fit for Urguan’s safety. Sadly, he was unable to fulfill this notion to which if elected I shall ensure that the concept of the Obsidian Guard is henceforth reformed. The Guard shall be in charge of the protection of the Grand King/Queen and all of Urguan. Though in times of war, the Legion will be reformed with the Obsidian Guard filling its leadership roles while a call for conscription will be made towards citizens of Urguan.

The Clan Council:

After many stone months of seeing the Senate, it has become apparent that this process has fallen below short of its original expectations. To this I shall seek to reinstate the Clan Council, a system that worked better than the Senate. Within this council each greater and common clan recognized by the Grand Kingdom will be guaranteed a seat and vote. Though each clan will still be inspected by the Grand Chancellor on their activity. And within these inspections they will determine whether the clan is eligible to vote in important matters like; wars, tied elections, and the removal of anybody within the ranking government. That way it ensures clans that the majority of Urguan will be better represented and given a louder voice to determine important matters for the Kingdom.

(( Clarification:  If war, tied elections, or removal is brought forth. Only those eligible via activity checks will be able to vote ))

____

Urguan Mission Board:

The Mission Board of Urguan will contain many missions that our citizens and military can acquire to do. These quests will be given and listed by any vassals, guild, or any citizen within Urguan. Each quest listed will guarantee some sort of award to whoever completes it.

____

Transparency with Leadership

As stated before, Bakir was a good King but I feel the lack of full transparency towards the Kingdom has been lost. As I believe faith in our leadership cannot happen if they’re being constantly excused from criticism. That is why I seek to bring back the King’s Court to further the transparency between the Grand King/Queen and the King’s Council toward its people. Now I know that the Senate tends to showcase it to a certain extent, but with its history it has proved otherwise.

____

Hefrumm

EcL86BZ94POxq0g9SDlZmi9osklT-2oA4YGJO-Gdo9HaFkF-03QSg5KfKDm7XIWi2MfVM96QituMnf19rJjdIk-3DORjhhGArcCsLEl6hJsM-waOGiRIzllb7LW_WKAE11GfvJi9CR3OWs2L5ONR0LCy3sYg0fY4IA80x0OJ37jhuW-_ezeiuOH3jbuEig

____

Establishment of a Hefrumm bank & economy

After so many stone years, and Bakir’s ability to rebuild our economy I think it is time to give Hefrumm the ability to have its own. That being said, if elected I shall look to establish a bank in Hefrumm. Not only this, the people of Hefrumm will pay taxes as usual but in a Hefrumm tax office. After gathering mina, the Grand Kingdom will be required to take a percentage out of it.

The Renewal of the Constitution of Hefrumm

Despite its expectations for Hefrumm, the external demands formed by the grand king at the time, Jorvin Starbreaker, were inconsiderate of Hefrumm’s needs and history. This being said, I will seek to reinstate the constitution, should proper changes be made to it. These alterations would fit to the modern values of Urguan and Hefrumm.

____

Amendments in the Articles of Urguan

j4HDUxXdfwGfteZzsMrOIPzQ-6GeiPSdjls-lXP5d1GLHO4VLDNnvOfB9g2apjEhQ6dkDFsqURKhnvuYUtf2FH2aL6QWoE_nvSMJ17fGMD4lwPl8NWBqvbNbZ7NjzI32hxAhi7zV3o-OaWk8naOdPRqFgsmKLAaWL1xFrkvrlRX5SkzvTimwvDL3udq9kQ

____

Due to many changes that will happen, it is clear and obvious that amendments shall be had within the articles. Amendments will be done regarding the renewal of the constitution of Hefrumm, King’s Council reformations, and so forth.  Not only will amendments be done to match with my plan, some within the articles that may be quite outdated will also be looked into being amended with the input of the Lord Justicar.

For those who are wondering why I want to run, the answer is simple. I have spent my entire life serving this Kingdom to the best of my ability, and now I wish to serve even more as your Grand King. Despite many bumps in the road, I seek only to serve and improve this Kingdom to its fullest potential. So, with that said, I wish my opponent in this race the best of luck, and whoever wins, I hope we all remain as one united Kingdom.

Narvok oz Urguan

__

Vote Agnar Grandaxe for Grand King!

Signed,

Agnar Grandaxe, Grand Chancellor of Urguan,

Commander of the Urgauni Legion, Clan Father of Grandaxe,

Defender of Kal’Ordholm

6 minutes ago, Legoboy7984 said:

The external demands formed by the grand king at the time, Jorvin Starbreaker. Were inconsiderate of Hefrumm’s needs and past.

"Keep m'name out of yer mouth, senile wretch."  muttered ever-prideful Jorvin Starbreaker from his self-imposed exile in his tower, palming his cane angrily as he observed the election from afar.

37 minutes ago, Legoboy7984 said:

Hefrumm tax office

Ealisaid Mossborn cheered.