[] WE WILL REUNITE. []

Krugallah

4eeQkJp3xvkHN7SMP7TSZkjfbXLqu0jPcY1M1i_CBpQGfvq8Kd_Iv7GaiWO0mbuVnL8zxj4hxnq0sr1uz_XJdUO8gQzKsqmOq89VG50yeD4CjFCMltXT_M_Mut7x54ArNrLSkxLm

A missive is distributed along the Iron Horde, carried by scrawny and underfed red goblins.

To my kranklûkûr, my râgriipuk kranklûkûr, the Naakh-za-Barash calls all of you for this claim and this declaration. My name is Leydluk'Raguk, second of my name. I am the son of the late Wargoth Turkurz'Raguk, second of his name. He is the child of Headstompa'Raguk. My blood, lineage and pride run deep within Clan Raguk. My ties are to clan Raguk and no one, or nothing else. I am râg of skin, râg of mind, râg of spirit. I am guided by the words of the Naakh-za-Barash and nothing else. I was blessed with the qualities of our ancestors by the Naakh-za-Barash. I fight for the Naakh-za-Barash, and I will die for them. My devotion - through all my seventy years of life so far - has been to them. I am young. I am ambitious. I want the Children of Krug, the blessed Envoys and Exalted of the Blood Lady, the Smith Lord, and the Tyrant of Strength, to thrive. As such, in lieu of recent weakness and lack of presence, it has come to my attention that not only has Clan Raguk been mislead in my father's untimely demise, it has fallen to the depths of insignificant. That is unacceptable. WE ARE THE SKAHIN' RAGUKS. WE ARE REDSKINS. THE DESCENDANTS OF KHARAK. LEYDLUK. GIJAAK. TURKURZ. WE PRODUCED THE GREATEST REXES. THE GREATEST WARRIORS. THE MIGHTIEST SMITHS. THE MOST DEVOTED SHAMANS. We are Raguk. And no longer shall we remain silent.

With this in mind, heart and soul, I claim that which death took away from my father - not by right of heritage, for such does not exist, and not by right of blood, for such does not exist, but by right of might. If any râgriipuk wishes to challenge me, they may do so within three cactus days, after which, I will assume the remnants of the Clan agree to my leadership. For far long has the Horde have to rely on shoddy smithing and mediocre warriors. We will find the Myrzyms. We will strengthen bloodsteel. We will rebuild our bases. We will be, once more, the mightiest and most honorable Clan the Iron Horde has ever seen. I pledge this to you, and with this here pledge, comes a dilligence and dedication to work and honor. I encourage all Raguks, past and present, to answer this call and support me. We will need like-minded people - but also those that disagree. For when there is arguments and ideas - progress is bred. We will persevere. We will thrive.

Ang gund griizhLok Leyd. Lok Gentharuz. Lok Gazigash. Khlaar îzk düdlaakizh. "

A wacked out scrapper Raguk puts together a shoddy chariot after pulling parts out of a windmill. Painting himself with holy Chrome he praises the Holy Machine "LOK'RAGUK"

Kor'garr smiles widely upon seeing the missive, raising a tankard of grog to the announcement. "Tik vor dah uld clans to meyk der riturn. Lup'Raguk!"

Various Raguk ancestors murmur in approval from the fields of the 'Stroh or the halls of Leyd. Their time had passed, yet they stayed watching pridefully.