[✗] Energy Redirection Via Mana

SethWasTaken

So I have had an interesting magic idea which grants the ability to redirect and amplify energy using mana. Obviously this new form of magic will be relatively controlled like say learning a small static shock in the first saints week to a fully coating your arm in electricity. 
This is not meant to be a voidal type of magic but more so a self reliant kind of magic using physical and potential energy and converting it into a little ball of lightning which can give you a shock and maybe a little burn. This magic could also potentially be used in a medical way by restarting a heart or something along those lines with risk of harming the patient (a d20 roll most likely) 
before i write anything about this magic i wanted to see what everyone else thought about it first and if this is a good idea or already potentially available via a different method or smt.

Y’all remember Electrical Evocation? The one that was THE magic meta back in the day?

Please don't post these sort of things in this sub, either do so in MISC, or discuss the idea in a discord server. This is for COMPLETED lore posts only.

If your looking for something similar to this read up on this lore:

It is related to energy redirection with mana, but no lightning.

This lore has been denied.

Not a lore post.