Turbo_Dog

A Meal with Men and Mice

BINGEF0x550ThPM8xgaaZrEHMo9qyYnDiJ35SnV5SocuuWsWiUt85hWZyZjFfw5CAs7qKooMkcaiZrRKo-t0yMa1fgY4SwhAh0y1bsDTluHGYDFlgEnn-ORve139TJK7o1jx0PsursiadJLgsZBuT5BgYE95Wf4kBB6FbG0Wu-e-tAqEwd8qAz4tmeKnvg

[!] A Musin holding a small roasted fowl on a platter for your enjoyment.

I Flour of Ronam Manor warmly invite you to a dinner party. We will have a large variety of good foods, drinks, and entertainment. We hope to make your evening unforgettably good!

Invites are extended to: “The Social Circle”, Guild master Otellia of the wanderess Wears guild, Floria and her pedigrees.

Signed,

Flour “Bannerlord” 

Spoiler

Event to take place on Saturday December 10th 2022 at 2:30pm PST/5:30pm EST

Edited by Turbo_Dog
Forgot to add time and date lmao

Amity, upon realizing she is busy that day, sighs as she tosses the missive to a nearby table. "Pity."

Wyn smile brightens upon reciveing the missive, eager to be at a party he didnt need to guard for a change.

Princess Sofia de Pelear glanced over the second invite to arrive today, chin notching upward in pride. "I'll put it on the calendar!"

Kor'Garr the Clanless picks an invitation out of the Krugmar aviary box, brow raised as this was very clearly not addressed to him. He then notices one of the more aggressive courier hawks had... Enjoyed a meal.... When coming back from a dispatch. Small feathers were everywhere, the unfortunate pidgeon nowhere to be seen.

"Wehl, peepz loike zumazh iz nub gettin' diz lettur. Uupz..." He then looks over the rather elegant missive with an expression of light bemusement.

"Wuld dey mynd agh Uruk aht diz parti? Bin mani tikz zynze Kor'garr haz blah'd wit dah uld Musin vrendz." He takes out a large sheet of rough parchment, dips a rather fancy quill into ink, and begins to write a reply...

Edited by Mannamannaa

"Perhaps it is time to visit Flour again, hm.." Replied the ker with a soft wince, dropping the letter with a grunt. "I will prepare my things soon.."