[FULLY AI-GENERATED] The Weeping Mother

Diogen

Read spoiler!

Spoiler

Hi there. With the recent release of the intelligent AI, it has opened up many possibilities in terms of generating stories, lore, ideas, and anything you can think of that is text-based, having its own applications in real life (including legal counselling and writing essays with statistics and citations but use at ur own risk).  So I decided to see how far I can take it, and with a bunch of training it with certain infromation and writing styles, experimenting with different settings, learning how to properly give it good prompts to generate exactly what it is you aim to do, I have managed to turn it into a fantasy storytelling machine.

The entire story below has been 100% generated by an AI. The only things it has been given beforehand are:
-The entirety of the Fjarriagua lore page to use it as source of information
-Trained to write in HP Lovecraft's writing style for the first text generation, but then re-processed the writing to be fancier and more defined to fit the story, causing the writing style to be less HP Lovecraft-y
-Given a brief summary of my persona (Naele) along with quick bullet points on her personality traits

Yes, the art is AI-generated too.

Treat this as an example of what the AI is capable of after a bit of training on how to properly use it. It has a lot of potential, yet during its early access it also comes with limitations for the time being. But for what it is able to generate in its early stages, it's p scary.

Dark fantasy story, because it's my niche:

The Weeping Mother

DALLE_2022-12-07_17.31.41_-_Oil_painting

Kaya had been consumed by despair ever since her daughter had been taken away from her. The grief and overwhelming sadness that had overcome her had been unbearable, and it felt like an insurmountable loss. The pain of losing a child was something she could never have imagined, and it had left her feeling empty and hopeless. She had been broken, and had been struggling to find the strength to move on, but the darkness that had taken over her life seemed all-consuming.

That was until a frosted hag had come into her life. Naele. The Dark Elf had seen her suffering and had taken pity on her. She had offered her a way out of the darkness, a way to take back what had been taken from her. A way to avenge her daughter's death. It was an offer that had come with a price, however. Naele had offered her the curse of the Fjarriagua, the power of the Fjarriagua.

She was hesitant at first, but she had eventually accepted Naele's offer. She had given her life to the curse of the Fjarriagua, and in return, Naele had promised her a way to get revenge on the man who had taken her daughter. Something was off, but she had believed that this was the only way to bring justice to her daughter.

The transformation was painful and agonizing, as Kaya's body had been wracked with pain and her flesh had frozen solid, becoming hard and brittle like ice. Her heart had slowed and her blood had turned to slush, while her soul had become heavy with grief and despair. Yet despite the agony, Kaya had endured the transformation, emerging at the end as a sight to behold - her body encased in a thick layer of ice, her hair white and wispy, and her eyes hollow and cold. She had become a creature of pure frost, a living embodiment of her sorrow and pain. A creature of despair.

With her newfound power, the new witch had set out to confront the man who had taken her daughter. She had tracked him to a small village in the north, and as she had approached, the villagers had become fearful. They had seen her, and had known what she was. They had known what she was capable of.

Kaya had unleashed a furious series of spells alongside the coven upon the village, and had frozen the man who had taken her daughter. In a matter of moments, the village had been brought to its knees, and the man who had taken her daughter had been reduced to a frozen statue. Her frost-like powers had spread through the village like wildfire, leaving no stone unturned and no soul untouched. The chill of the Fjarriagua had been felt by everyone, and their terror had been palpable.

She had been satisfied. She had finally gotten her revenge. But her victory had come with a price. As she had stood in the ruins of the village, she had realized that her transformation had taken away a part of her. She had been a woman of emotion and compassion before, and now she was a creature of ice and hatred.

Kaya had been a victim of the curse of the Fjarriagua, and she had paid for it with her own humanity. She had been a woman who had been broken by grief and despair, and had been given a way out. But in the end, all she had gotten was a hollow victory, and a broken soul.

She had been given a second chance at life, and she had taken it. She had risen from the ashes of her despair, and had forged a new path for herself. She had embraced her curse, and had become a powerful warrior, a wicked champion of justice- or so she believed.

image.png

all this work i put since the past year experimenting with multiple AI and training them to do shit like this has nothing to do with laziness. it is very fascinating 

The word ‘had’ is in every sentence. My inner writer voice is scREaming

14 minutes ago, Luxury said:

The word ‘had’ is in every sentence. My inner writer voice is scREaming

LOL yeah, i didn't pay too much mind to it, but it also has the possibility of re-writing it all in any tense you'd like. come to think of it maybe i shouldve posted it in another tense

6 minutes ago, dragonwound said:

it's interesting ignore what elitist boomers have to say

i appreciate it

new dougdoug video is out

41 minutes ago, UnBaed said:

new dougdoug video is out

Today I play Lord of the Craft but twitch chat writes my emotes!

1 hour ago, satinkira said:

how long until we start seeing AIs make coherent emotes on lotc? whats to stop people from making bandit bots.............

AI can already do that
Here is me generating a combat sequence using RP emotes between 2 knights in a duel
image.thumb.png.3e7b1d0058da5b3119f63c8d9cf5fa0f.png

And here is me generating a roleplay emote of a bandit stopping a merchant on the road
image.thumb.png.f49af00fc5b921048d635c64ab1d0bdb.png

You can also ask it for advice when it comes to combat scenarios. Can be more detailed with it but here's a preview
image.thumb.png.0bfb952acc9463b043530ba8c4326b2c.png
image.thumb.png.8120b504cf387ab6483a54566530688f.png

From a science perspective, yeah ML is awesome. 

That being said, fascination with the robot being able to emulate new things aside, the story it generated was rather drab. It has a weakness where it’s very unspecific and unable to really write with the same level of specificity and depth a human narrator would. 

I always find the new tools coming out very interesting, because it raises interesting points about human creativity. I’m interested in seeing where ML/AI goes. 

5 hours ago, Diogen said:

AI can already do that
Here is me generating a combat sequence using RP emotes between 2 knights in a duel
image.thumb.png.3e7b1d0058da5b3119f63c8d9cf5fa0f.png

And here is me generating a roleplay emote of a bandit stopping a merchant on the road
image.thumb.png.f49af00fc5b921048d635c64ab1d0bdb.png

You can also ask it for advice when it comes to combat scenarios. Can be more detailed with it but here's a preview
image.thumb.png.0bfb952acc9463b043530ba8c4326b2c.png
image.thumb.png.8120b504cf387ab6483a54566530688f.png

CRP Hacked clients will be a thing in the future

Spoiler

I think it is interesting personally though after that one person mentioned the had thing, I couldn't read past that without laughing. Good post though Dio!