For the Betrayers, For Iblees

Ztrog

For the Betrayer, For Iblees

Parchment paper print to use as a prop for Call of Cthulhu. | Mapa

[!] A pamphlet written in treated baby lamb skin would be scattered throughout Almaris and dropped at various nations. 

Betrayer, the cursed enemy to all descendants. Iblees has returned, by now we descendants across Almaris have become aware of such. From the time of Arcas, I have watched from the shadows despite when kingdoms and trade cities alike have searched for me. From my interfering with aiding in the catalyst for the awaking of the Voidal tears due to the horror Grief, to the arrival of the Inferi. I have watched the results of my actions myself and numerous others. 

The titles I've been called in Arcas still bounce through my mind. Mystic, Dread Father, Father, Villain. None of these things matter, no titles matter to anyone. The Great Betrayer is upon us, but not as many mere destroyers, but as the burning fire of a new dawn. The curses placed upon all races are but a gift, a light to bring all to where we are today.

Iblees, a much more grander father, was a beneficial creator to descendants in a way any creator could not be. His title as betrayer is with misjudgment, to turn his embrace is to incite a wrath unlike any other gravely. All descendants should accept his arrival, whatever plans Iblees has for us it is surely to benefit all in the end. Without his so-called curses, no race would be what they are. Iblees created us. 

This is no warning but a promise, those who oppose Iblees shall find nothing but blood and death before you. Those who will aid his coming and join me in welcoming our master into the world shall find the everlasting piece we all truly desire. For if we believe anyone thought to be the same we cannot indeed be free. Another gift of the so-called Betrayer.

, He Who Watches, Mirrak.

"Hm.." Murmured an elfess as she stripped the pamphlet from a nail outside Celia'nor. Shoving it in a bag, she coninued on to go house hunting. 

WARGOTH LEYDLÛK'RAGUK II tosses the missive aside, pisses on it, and returns to fishing.

Some curious Inferi-worshipper plucks up the lambskin that'd been tossed aside by someone and scribbled something beneath the block of text in blotchy charcoal. Beneath the lambskin is set a thick, weathered book.

"Greetings, Mirrak.

I find your ideology interesting! Similar to my own, perhaps. I believe you'd find use in this booklet in particular I've authored . . . you may find it useful to your practices. Stay safe in this cruel world,  'watcher'.

lH4lmek5gWFxQZS67Ik26FwQotLbvl1vv9qvGp56 

QiQrr-_q0_fnpoBnrxvITAIcMMhshn_tFBLAI7VRDmi0yKGMZhBTIkZRn4BgvGbYERB-Hgfse1R8sKfG5FGI23A8JG3fwbP7RTpTwKAodEYO-dpMVU7i5a6kwq0PS09S_1_nEAmYhWH372GeTpnmdy2IZVlcwBpTSd6K_BrzBSo_J64lX43Ewkc_fEE7CA
AL'PROTTIRC-LURRIS

"By that logic, people should go drown themselves in the ocean given you can't live without water. Why are there so many cults these days?" The human said as he did what many do, tear down propaganda where they found it although who knows how many are out there? I hate the Pale Beast.