A Heralds Um'ei

Qizu

LN9RHCY705YQQvb-d22yxrAj0NB4DlbAlCeozxRPLrf1wE-k14jrV4sYje_LmG0Dr3Hvwg2R-kvrbw9-DgJsjEoe2ixv5lSgYPHg7sEVfC_aLyqZMNqXcqz7vxSzGio7s4chpm5Jsi7uKXjCok0teeX2N14f134-I_zh_N0n4xtwEcsBZAi9E1RHg-aReA

THE UM’EI OF THE GROVISC KEIVON

JlmA_-6yRneCT37FK9m_SpzgkMzPU_LgFLkI5mT-D5uCl6gnC0MqVhXsfVgLuTMT_HOfHotNaJOC-qIB8j0iF68WU64WCKNdDou44j9xghDXi_QQ7ThQYcHpXkBACCkwVizsQjKKv-EYH7OxlL69LneEDhtst-5QCx-errp4G2KORWXpyyuB9Um8cLDAnw
[!] The Following Information Would Only Be Available to the Herald Goc.

To listen like a dragon,
For the first, you are to travel into the foreign lands of our enemies. It is here that you must institute yourself among their rankings and learn to listen as if a drake below his horde of treasures. You will create a network of espionage during this task, to prove that you are capable of doing such should the flags of war be raised.

To fly like a dragon,
Known for their beauty and terror as they break through the clouds, it is important that the followers of a dragon are as might and graceful as their forebearers. It is here that you will soar the lands that we inhabit, and create a short report of your discoveries. Grow familiar with these lands, feel the earth and fire that enwreathes itself around you.

To fight like a dragon,
As all creatures, dragon’s learn from those before them. In this task, I entrust you to seek out Balthazar or I and challenge one of us to a duel. You will fight this battle until one side yields, even if it means your death.

To kill  like a dragon,
Monstrous beings we can become, however at what cost? You are tasked to bring me the head of an infernal beast that you must fight alone. 

To learn like a dragon,
Often dragons come across troubling situations such as a wise foe standing before them. Whilst some dragons reap terror and havoc through combat and violence, other interweve the minds of others with words that can work as swiftly and deadly as the plague. You are to set out and to find a wise man and challenge his beliefs. Perhaps you should seek out An-Gho.

A wise piece of advice Goc, if you are weak and cannot complete such tasks - do not return else you are to slay yourself before me, I entrust you will do fine nevertheless.

Spoiler

nice art ;) 

8 minutes ago, Amyy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

nice art ;) 

Spoiler

:3