To the Shamans

ThatFunkyBunch

A letter finds its way to shamans. [Only shaman characters may receive this letter]

gGBOg8TmDpqA2WFOUYkfxUPsARAnNakwXUYKooIefsUMJkym-PKinQ4cA5kMNX2S8fP1LXnDl1gwnv-mH3WWLlPxY6uszg05FW0z4hZfRiCFANWJUOCvRWJQDeC0C4B0ONA9SHP2VxfNKgWODuNHL7C6pTWUvTeNwG5-ajPKkIqmU45t6pr1X2ukpPc4Gw

Dear, shamans. To many of you, perhaps I was someone you barely knew. Perhaps I was once your teacher. Or perhaps you and I, did not get along all to well. Regardless of who I am, to you. I, Qudlia Jusmia plead to you. Return to the realms of the spiritualist. Or simple surface once more. Ibless has returned, and your skills are once again required. Some of you, I call by name. For those I do not, I beg you to return as well. For those already here, I thank you. 

Fiil'Yar, return to bestow your guidance in a lost age. 

Shanka'Yar, return to bestow your wrath to those that would threaten reality itself. 

Tedyn Isilioleth, aid us in the times to come. 

Murdok'lak, though I likely need not ask. Return, in the greatest of battles of your age. Slayer of Aenguls

Yarrow'Lur, return to help us secure our realm, and perhaps put Ibless to final rest. 

Turk'Ram, though you may go by a different name now, this is who I first met you as. Return, and help spread your bravery to others. 

To any I missed, or failed to mention, I am sorry. 

Heed the call, maketh Exodus back to Almaris. 

We need all the aid we can get, I beg of you, heed my call. 

Their shall be a meeting, this up-coming Cactus day of the Sun. 

[OOC: Sunday, meeting, time to be established later]
The Letter is signed. 

4Ui_-pfRcjBJ9_6SdbNhnfqPGZtTa_tZziTp-g9hI6n_HmJUd2npqznY4btmuYQIu9vK5Ly5X33L0ETiONd2DhALec1XIEYzciorOC_jJM0DAyKYvRRQNaTedQw2SAUSI998LtDAjlAWryBuxWri6i8IYxvxXNuU_JgNiO-PIZBQrCFROQxeBBcS3w

Edited by ThatFunkyBunch

Borok of clan Akaal, Witch Doctor and shaman of the blood smiled a tusked smile upon seeing the rally call to all the shamans.

"The plan is in motion, rally bruddahs, rally sistahs. The time has finally come."

The uruk then sent personalized letters of his own to shamans he knew, making sure they'll answer the call.

The Motsham of the Horde Al-Uk'Yar stared at the missive, a small nod of his head was given in response "Zuun wi wihl bi unihtud ziztah... Zuun ahl zhall heer deeh voize ob deeh Zpiritz"

11 minutes ago, DrunkPapaBear said:

Borok of clan Akaal, Witch Doctor and shaman of the blood smiled a tusked smile upon seeing the rally call to all the shamans.

"The plan is in motion, rally bruddahs, rally sistahs. The time has finally come."

The uruk then sent personalized letters of his own to shamans he knew, making sure they'll answer the call.

Sigurd would receive his letter from his mentor opening it as he tilts his head “Iht ahm tik…”

The elder Lak heeded the call as it found him easily, carried aloft by kinsmen that had sought him out in the depths of the jungles. Seeing his particular name upon the summons, he grinned wide, though the excitement he felt for an honorable death was cut by the rampancy of what haunted his mind as of late. The visions, were they to be believed, spelt ruin and doom....but perhaps such fate was yet set in blood and stone...

[!] Emony reads the letter with a look of apprehension hidden beneath the never changing expression of her oni mask. Her grip tightens upon the parchment, distorting its smooth surface. Her hands shake with fear. 

"Ef dis am ture den Mi du nub gurk ef Mi ztrength will turn da tide en our favor. Mi haz never bheen partikularee ztrong az uh zhomo. Mi am mor wize den phizikalee ztrong, bhut ef Mi am kall'd, Mi zuppoze Mi muzt heed." 

Somewhere within the deepest thickets of an ancient forest, a strange, pale creature accepts a letter from one of her compatriots. Flinted red eyes squint over the words scrawled across the surface. Distaste curls around the twisted form of her mouth, marred by small tusks that stretch the skin taut. "I levt for good reazon. A city kovered in dizhonor .. And nowh it pleadz for aid." The goblin shakes her head, pulling the feathered hood back over her skull. Summoning up those around her, the small hunting party continues their chase into the depths, with the words lingering in her mind for some time as she thought it over. 

3 minutes ago, Maiyun said:

Somewhere within the deepest thickets of an ancient forest, a strange, pale creature accepts a letter from one of her compatriots. Flinted red eyes squint over the words scrawled across the surface. Distaste curls around the twisted form of her mouth, marred by small tusks that stretch the skin taut. "I levt for good reazon. A city kovered in dizhonor .. And nowh it pleadz for aid." The goblin shakes her head, pulling the feathered hood back over her skull. Summoning up those around her, the small hunting party continues their chase into the depths, with the words lingering in her mind for some time as she thought it over. 

Do it for that Mudflap elemental. You know the one. 

6 hours ago, ThatFunkyBunch said:

Fiil'Yar, return to bestow your guidance in a lost age.

Alara Camian, whilst reading of her own copy of the letter, wondered if her grandmother still received mail nowadays. This of course then sent her into a sentimental spiral of sorts, at the conclusion of which she ultimately decided that she was the next best available option. "Suppose someone ought to answer... If I'm not busy, anyway."

"Oh what joy! What great revelry!" A bronzemasked high elf peers at the other similarly ancestor-masked cultists in the temple as they perform their sacred water-rites. "May we be blessed, we who walk a real world!"

opened the letter inside his house "Ohh it is quite something that she needs shamans for something." he said placing the letter down on his desk "It will be something I will attend."