SPEAKER’S DECREE ON THE 454 E.S. ELECTION

Office of the Lord Speaker

SPEAKER’S DECREE 

ON 

THE 454 E.S. ELECTION

1Yn354ghIhon6Si85b12Q1lfKnWA9ejBzSIaa5iyEaQ54RYbFoNmSo0zIdlZbWh8cdYVFFXYm9ypYti90nLMl4yYf3RJQixO_j96akGKVZf2zawW1TNPzr7zS8F5JdzzNQtyGwnDHtsmSmuUq40Lj-lpRyzNLdrCzLf5r7SqjKNuWbiJg_0A-Bh9Ud6tIw

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

Issued by

THE LORD SPEAKER

Naf zwy 4th i Vzmey ag Hyff, 455 E.S.

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG ELDERVIK,

As some of you certainly recall, the XLII Session has suffered greatly, both in the election period, in which no candidate ran for Grand Maer, and subsequently as we found ourselves engaged in conflict with the Inferi and other issues, which made scheduling more impractical than it was before.

We intend for this next period of the Duma, as we head into the Tuvmas season, to continue on as planned. The Inferi have been quelled, and scheduling issues should as such be less prevalent. However, one issue that is maintained from the last Session, as we head into the XLIII Session, is a lack of candidates to sign up.

With this in mind, I as Lord Speaker so do decree:

I. That no election need be held, and that the seats upon the Royal Duma shall be filled by the following:

Royal Alderwoman Adelajda vas Ruthern.

Royal Alderman Atilan Bishop.

Grand Maer Roui de Melphestaus.

May God bless these elected officials, as we head into a new Session of the Royal Duma. As an integral institution in our Kingdom, it shall, like our ethos, continue to endure.

Damar lifsti va Edlerviki,

His Serene Highness, Georg Sigismund, Grand Prince of Kusoraev and Lord Speaker of the Royal Duma.