A LONGLY AWAITED CORONATION

outcook

The Coronation of Frederick II

wrA7YSIEQq7BoPOA_jFXS2YGfioTcQ0zktRGuUM13j8JZiZXbwDheCPDH09PaR4As5xnlwHlSUISFt86kaOfIo-I6RwspN8gPiNcjZxwVlZGnspKApyQeFDIThwiRnSs6YO_frxwUUb-o8cP-zMcEFhWAl_92IbHsUV79LIwb3hLlYclgk5VlZbpKz78pA

The day long-awaited by the people of Sedan has finally come!

In light of the end of his minority and the beginning of his adulthood, His Serene Highness, Frederick II, shall be coronated in the tradition of the Princes of Sedan, formally assuming the full breadth of the powers of the crown to rule his subjects as he sees fit.

The Crown of Sedan shall also take the occasion to express its gratitude to His Highness, Peter Johann, who has served ably as regent during the minority of Frederick II. He shall be duly retired from his station and allowed to rest from the duties of administering the realm in his liege’s name.

Invited to the coronation to partake in its celebrations are:

His Royal Majesty, Karl III

By the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska @GMRO

Her Grace, Renilde I of Petra

Archduchess of the Petra, Countess of Temesch and Moere @tilly

His Grace, Constatine of Petra

Archduke of Petra, Contanz-Anton Novellen, Prince of Balian @Eddywilson2

His Highness, Loran von Draco of Mardale

Prince of Mardale, Marcher Lord of Eichenwalde @ItemVendor

Her Highness, Valyris Ibarellan
Princess of Celia’nor, Queen of Gladewynn @Cepheid

His Royal Majesty, Alexander I

King of Balian @Shmeepicus

The subjects of the Principality of Sedan and the aforementioned realms named. 

Spoiler

OOC:
Sunday, December 11th, 2022 in Sedan's church at
4 PM EST

Happiness, laughter, joy. With it comes a child’s harmless bombast. The elated immortality of youth. The Heiress grins with her teeth when she shows her father the missive. He smiles back distractedly, placatingly, and asks, "When is Lucien next available? Tell him we need space on the eastern wall - and a varnished, oakwood frame. We, before anyone else, should honor him first."

Augustina Therosia, the Dowager Princess of Sedan, shakes her head at the paper. "Has it really been that long? Hopefully my son will be better than his father", she said, dropping the paper in the letterbox before heading over to see her children.

WARGOTH Leydluk'Raguk ponders if he wants to crash a coronation with good grog and good party...