Your Savior has Arrived: The Doctor

Wizzar

THE NEW MEDICGOTH

jmftVug4MCjrzzEPaWziEDmSoGo4ErBKFHYCEpSwPDQo4PzAS3gO78MjDwol2zQFxC7ALscgYJjUDiRWmJbQyFMw4VwjtTS4mWEdAaFYfg0JVibuDPbtuXwo_oByjDPnTtfomQEe7GBUEntKyEHHi6ZL-8yCKtzjvFGYMCsAsBXXLPFraXY3OQcSVA8RLg

*bloodied parchments are posted around the blargs of San’Velku* 

Throm’ka urukim! I am sure you all know me, Bumba’Akaal, Kukaal of clan Akaal. I have decided to take over the medical office. In my decades of medical training and aimlessly walking around the hospital in Haense, I have become proficient in all forms of healing, physical and mental. I consider myself an expert medical Haruspex and Witch Doctor. With over 10000 hours in bloodletting, trepanation, and cursed healing, I have almost saved a few lives. 

This serves as a formal declaration for the position of MEDICGOTH. 

With that, I will be accepting two applications for assistants. 

If you are interested in learning the arts of healing, send word to me, the MEDICGOTH.

Together, we shall strive for a surgery success rate of at least 50%. 

Signed Bumba’Akaal, Medicgoth of the Iron’Uzg

(If your stuff is in the doctor’s office, it is my stuff now)

One of the other Kukaals of clan Akaal nodded in approval.

« It’s time we get a branch of healing shamans for the war against the darkspawns. »

Kor'garr the Clanless lets out a shout of joy, chest rumbling with mirthful bellows as his grey frame shakes. The announcements is almost pressed directly against his crimson eyeballs in the excitement, only care for his handlebar mustache preventing a collision between dense parchment and orc face. 

"Vynulli, zumazh udder dehn Kor'garr wihl bryng medizin agh treet dah wunded during owur Klompz aginst dah buurz'werk uv diz Ugz!" He quickly orders a pint of some noxious alcoholic grog, knocking the entire drink back in a single go as the large wooden tankard clatters against thick tusks. 

"Kor'garr dah Clanless zupportz bruddah Bumba'Akaal en klaymyng dah tytul uv MEDIC'GOVV! LUP'UBLULHAR vor diz nu bigynnyng uv dah medicul aygiz en Krugmar! LUP'AKEZO vor dah riturn tu tikz uv helth agh heelyng vor awl uv Krug-koind!" The news-uruk continues celebrating long into the night, ironically giving himself a heavy hangover that requires a trip to the clinic for some respite against the pounding headaches... And allowing him to sign up as an assistant medic.

Edited by Mannamannaa