The Hyspian Herald | Vol. 4

tadabug2000

lnrh8xVrbVc4E-bPLxiyWwmXLdY3K8gjQY2eNiY4a2fCOleGaPjLT81yftK_eRgsSbA6rJWl7M-Z6HEfh2xBq7WBgiahPgcPnCe9_6-gyOODRnLKrAoVAopsAr2lIi62wyC1nXskdvy9H6_tBo3LpgzP9-MFg8cPlLi5r5iUhsPqvMuy3B8pxLTEuJ0SEQ

The Hyspian Herald!

Vol. 4

A newsletter for kids, written by kids!

---

The De Pelear Twins Quinceanera!

rH3X9S7zZHSeyNSABIYraBk0bcJXC0z_WkiNcYz8xPtPL_w8jR0qnCVgCM36RmrYCZWo_KGRnTrQsJRiICvvpnXY-rTauUNKOLbrOzwoRlolbcKlENOY3Agso6EY9YvhOeFWCdICZLyozYgTLrjBJiGzjDJwSh5h12BNpScWmI3QpmGYpTHtfJY1BC8W2w

The royal twins turned fifteen, having their Quinceanera and quite the chaotic time!

Having just departed the Crown Prince of Haense, Georg Sigismund wedding and banquet, they made their way back to Hyspia, opening first with a bull fight, four contenders stepped forth, seemingly quite happy to get trampled even with the knowledge of another getting paralyzed due to these same actions!

TVpo0-uT9T9QhjxdIsAolnhlrk5-vsV-BvjXk2OEd6pw_bYNES-lobs2JlWjwL0WhtAvmfplMSMCKnYbqegbCHlG4T5zn4nUT1fjrbl-8bpHG91tEhno4seeCE0zyd8H_mSQpzY5v3j-ZDRwBFaWm0vjtwjGJzd2WkYEGjx6WHCIhgQ_H-zpMWrS1CpyJw

To everyones surprise and somes disappointment, the duos won against their challenge after having been tossed a few times against the wall, having grasped the Bulls horns and got it down for the count after the Hyspian house guard led the Bull in amidst bucking and wild snorts.

Those left for the palace soon afterwards, coming to a viewing party of exotic animals. 

X0Ovpoupuye4h0tODytvzXLLG4ybopawQrvrhy4z43Q8aLiAdIY0iT_fOv6KPY_2eXCR4UM9_SJ35Lc6cJuRNr3pRehbnOHQVw9mDqrvPm5YSmBWY91g2XV0lqEYhf8Ds7aROxiQjZSTXBPE1fpwKKUsr27pG0e4qXgM5mbTFkbHfOnQy29fn8PQ99VUhw

The Peacock, an Alligator, Bokolo and other exotic animals alike all made an appearance upon the palace roofs, amazing and delighting those alike! Quite notably, the Alligator was kept in a separate area with its own handler nearby to keep the party-goers safe.

qiJCVqk8k_guA2kScQDBd7EIfwtJ9rAVa7oRprn5wzHm9m5ANiDzRkE4ii1Q35vVH3zZq0zbq1pJwiWP_vCBmW0pmaqk9WjRCgqZxkL0KiBa9nX1__QJemonmJmpc7cdhRNe4yfImb9klidrLA81tGBe41BUYyRSJcw2ezU7IYXGq-2p5BUlAGTTpmTneQ

A pinata was brought out following the viewing party and for a time, this writer thought it must have been indestructible! One by one, those tried their hand at hitting and bursting it open, some collapsing to the ground, others being knocked back and some plain failing. Some even took multiple turns, the party soon raging at a seemingly simple floral pinata before finally after many, many tries, did it come open!

pDp6psKb5CXQwb8qVDSw7bbA8aeyD_q7kGqK-oOi0XPK5DPqmiMMMoPuYVpxe-B8cMrxZMB6Eg8S7dCgYDpCSNbr8g2g32V4rZIyX_6dN42FGrS7jkbKCgyali5rw8Lz4mtopVxK_o2q62xrkfEUNfjzaR2x7Lz-ptWyXPyVX6gkuCC2V9XhbdMGJl1LxA

Spoiler

ePMUC9kXDRllvZRhIcqCCS34ICIQXiBqFdVTvV9BzmYZKyOvLX6Qc-eKZGZZGQ-0qMuKVxyxQMQPzTKjqzC4Y2JsvQj4UciMjFiULzkOj9p9G7lv9QzFXDCVT-DgnoGc_2hGRwtePFU-yDKS3K8H3sV9WLPmbRiqnELmWFhOpHIqIuC4aW-blQwUYowD3w

4hgTYaFtgY5U2Y9fdu49Hf9M7KMjZurtr_VbIwNMSQBV0UxLvOJQ3Fz2d2QQimFh5jiP5m4ObcdHStjIdRveu8-wYGO0G3ABpNjHlxvtphqjuI5CzoOKTX_VfLOhvH4tg1WZJVdlQtrd6q1rWInXBEFL_wsCf-FwmpIbaZoEjh71-GxGHca2yWFqeT_Y9Q

TROLhCy25jfbbOd462GU2KzvpPeWjZUM8ybhZ7Kql6lKafYAf5DaYoy3NYTnmHFIi-OZf-eoRFY_uJBDn3cnusTwzizyHm7pJDObq7JzAMuD_1BwUj5Yda3DwtPBUUsh1H-6yCEyFAuA15Qj6KCa-z05wR3bVVbMsfgl3x1VSQFMjnw3dX6vGrSxOA0nFQ

Following the pinata challenge, which really shouldn’t have been a challenge in the first place, it was announced a bean can be found within one of the goodie bags passed out!

An Olog stepped forth, having won the bean and the honor of being a ‘Royal for the Day’ the next Saints day, before a competition was offered and had. Many people battled the Olog, taking turns as they’d gone to the arena for a chance at winning the bean from them, only to all be beaten miserably in a match of fists. How miserable!

---

To end the night off, those retired back to the palace once more where catering done by the La Terra Fresca tavern within Hyspia had been delivered, with two large cakes set neatly upon the table, towering high above the party-goers alongside food and drink matching the exotic theme. It wasn’t until the end, a special surprise unveiled, that the true drama of the night happened.

Spoiler

dUNRE_2GWFzW9nlCobz-USz2lJe3TPdemevevQsVgRoQvOHmAt84-utgQH_9XDcWL0J7HwGsXjnyTO4Jew4uGbaXJ_SwCqsrlltp2EZ3hzbXHJyQPBojeF90sjx3xHu6WwMrWY7TOAXSxONC5ZOgjOeUfvqi06G85un9Q33EyK8YfUws8NSOoEDb7NfKOw

KeAjcOtnC4jljdmZuxzUxKj6TlvQZNQr7YvnxpyU8ZT50mUnXjIboig5xiVSa4kfjbWEOzhFPH2bv4VLleR0KkXfeWU4wDkmtsuVqpmeJgaE0MMqHlPSMMBibYoIDgcsSfSNWWcYHOzmNUobzUfv6lV6_SBXOWKS43p2BMseWfzJdB3SkfJoQCcT5yQUug

EFL0QHDp39h2a3J4BxA9b3haTO7lKqnPI8FT9CbkfQbi9ejRWH97b7ilyIakRu2sorS2yxHL9JGbBsg1d1qeD30xOQFbowxeYYfmzet_nPqzrXly1lqpQDTWuXMW6fzljlF-E-7pI_pu5BKCth0MpGduMskjUkDOkXYySHdfhzaa3cs1fnpgfPzXFiK5Hw

The Princess Sofia's very own pet Peacock had been killed and roasted, over a misunderstood catering order! How cruel and to some, positively delicious!

Courtships Abound!

In previous Heralds, both the Santos and Lovatos have been recorded respectively and it has come to this writer's attention that Nora Lovato, the heiress to the Lovato household and Santiago Santos have come to the agreement of courtship! How exciting as love must be in the air!

Will their courtship prevail and lead to marriage?

Following this, is the announcement of the upcoming wedding of Felix Weiss and Maria Antonella within the Church of Venerated Francisco, joining the duo together in matrimony!

Will Maria come to take on the role of mother to her soon-to-be Husbands previous children?

A Song to Woo the Princess!

BvXVJ9JBPvPDZ1k9c-fxT2Y06p3rb0A-_TOA7hE6tWe-ja7PZldsTEedxc8NJfnXYkzmqJzPZGBrOSWVwTBORcgW9EHlOg8iQ2Gmhi1ZEdsY2WHnkxrXzKFVSik3Sf97SWlHfKizOwe9hsFjDBalNIiRojbTPz865HSNlEsr5RcZqrDdwVIN16v-76-C1g

Shortly following the de Pelear twins Quinceanera, one Calderon Santos had been said to have approached Princess Sofia and break out into a song he’d written just for her, asking her to be his date to his own upcoming Quinceanera! A delightful scene, the boy knowing how to get straight to the girls heart with charming smiles and compliments!

Spoiler

f1-_yuS345Z7hGIBSlaLjLIktdoV7m3icJdufVhResYsyPred4pds3OhnpXjdenD0Nqr7jNPRgp35qxWXpmzaNo9PCLexpyGVI004yxHxWdPF9EumJhSlQW6TSDv4dUC0owD3n7dWYCnqQGEfAgePXQzSiz91JNVMJrOYcknvtB3q3LTe_WFZRWJj2xP_A

11J4ofJtEHsaadkEZvYrnU1fThLX8_gNEe_iiDPiBolaIJNAwcKC_mNAP6qz7CZyGDiR8p0a286iByo6cW4eYSlUSf8aC-lT00GqHrC3TC--mhcucbOHl-KHWzOnFFBbN0_OLxi4yFs5fZVDXgHsjZzVJRe6HAVmui6rHfhNlKcSH4vrShbl7C5zYjBONQ

--W2Oawbof3MpcXumHOiyZa2JbsIJ-MDfSmMXuRQEQW_d7wTGMIbBnpPOTrJ20zHl0nxmulg70GAB_8QNRX02EmyXr1Wm6BNXKyaiiYXeHAjfYZTIMhpwoC8vSJL4W7s62Bvt5Bfd02s2I6UFpa3WpPRjNu4cWJPvkotZOWfmu3Gs-U1V9V_CQFkt8dWjw

For those wondering as to the Princess' answer, it was a yes, the girl seen on his arm later in the year at the Quinceanera in question!

The Santos Twins Quinceanera!

The second Quinceanera within a week, they had a tough party to follow and they certainly did well! With a theme of Fire and Water, the duo had crimson and azure colored streamers strewn about and made a grand entrance, one with his date, Princess Sofia and the other quite notably, with her own date missing.

Where might he be?

It soon opened with a game of Pin the tail on the bull, where many failed miserably in their venture and some even left in a huff, unable to handle the heat!

Following this, it was rumored Nora Lovato had asked the Princess Sofia to speak in private after having seen her and Calderon Santos together and shortly after the conversation, for Nora to leave the palace in a huff.

Following this, an eating competition is had of disgusting proportions!

Curdled goats milk, prune pies and baby mice drowned in wine over a bed of rice, too many stayed out and too many vomited, unable to keep in the game one bit.

With the game over, the Viceroy soon appeared, taking in the scene with clear disapproval. His disapproval only grew, when his daughter and Calderon Santos danced together soon afterward in the ball portion of the evening, where notably, Callistas Santos date finally arrived.

Calderon Santos is called before the Viceroy, peering down at the boy that was soon kneeling before him.

Spoiler

xsTAPHOr4IeDZWTYZmkZvpq87wKcp9MtJcTlptIqR75oRjNE3T5BudxFsnJMHGAe-NblTKR7rgP1CmZddQPdFIWNW-DuI7NXuSziBwcPgv9oiRxZkhY2UEE9zWpB6zoRAcF8QdS1KojkWbUw0p0B3VwMmJ1y4YB8zabrSla18rwcqikoBaetzLhGoKeUlg

tBgiRCl8wFyAPVuKpDS55VFjYvfMtbZvkwsaZnxPNOaJ58voAMJCbSyTrezb9dERJWDKjPBght2Ga0mR2kP9bBL1sr8y7zkeS5wPUcdzAB07cXOhdXk3PI988wwJlcUTS29RsKzG0DhHr4ttHBoQ-WlOk5B2cmZMxLJPlo-aUZRFVi8Pox5y0nw9zttWEQ

VFWJE-YKhvRM8ReGB0B52vE7VUPJ8QR89JIeBK3W2RuWpuen-r5Jvb-FU8d0rxOe9bzCXHgf84vIMgUoZrQx3DkfTPJYOhN5ttj32ZnL3tU6DYKhC_OXnZMBO9gACZTO6WNkZMCbUmI1N77iDbj65qes9mGzbHi3K9ypq8fHDocXgVCrQkkH_nB-ptPmPw

Threats, presumably were made though this writer wasn’t close enough to hear the juicy details.

Hear this, readers, the Viceroy does not appreciate his daughter being asked on a date without his permission!

H6iWp9q8C2telmtKGM6cx5KbRaLWR9H2rCopN6wSDHLjnN2vdWSa6z-yMKmnGxOXmt-YigcfqivzjIBYqtOXAdVV6hgwbajKHjpSLEK5Dzf_ItdD58RzNUHl_bOX6BORQM40W-J6mdgxoJmKLvyDPEJhLwbHwSFeDu49AeeIHNB4vfd9Z-vtRQ-nPEezcQ

Perhaps chasing death, the night soon ended with two last events, the previously kneeling boy now standing upon the stage and singing yet another song for the Princess. One must certainly question where he finds the time between courting death and attempting to court the Princess both!

Some pinata whacking and sparring followed, allowing an end to the otherwise busy night.

A Wards Interview: Lady Amity Ionna Morovar!

-iDtb-zUHJkL0nVI-Uqq-LmZ-DWzV1qq8WCRlc7SzvYk22xQEXYtQLWAZWQCUZRXokjqHU3ucYVHzINqZJLRGt-bDLNXMJO1bqbWItL6bF0HsyMhUmx2xmYWSHuWpZwEWpgoh-W7dIOW9wxl04qrLatxvibZq-Q1B_dmIYaBIhZ-nGGXsH4IcGFT3zzQGw

A depiction of Lady Amity Ionna Morovar.

What with the recent return of the Lady Amity, an interview has been conducted with Hyspias all-time favorite and only ward: Lady Amity Ionna Morovar!

In the effort of keeping this writer's identity hidden, the interview has been done entirely via letter.

“What is your name?”

‘Amity Ionna Morovar.’

“How did you come to be a Ward to the Vicereine?”

‘My best friends are Crown Prince Francisco and Princess Sofia, so naturally I warded under their Mamej.’

“What would you say is the most important thing you’ve learned from her?”

‘How to take on the responsibilities and pressure you get as you grow older into adulthood.’

“What would you say your greatest accomplishment during your time as a Ward is?”

‘Hosting all of the successful events thus far.’

“Do you have any future goals?”

‘To be someone that others can look up to. I want to set a good example and be someone that others look to for guidance and safety’

“Anything else you’d like to tell us?”

‘I wouldn’t gotten this far without Sofia and Fran, they mean the world to me.’

And there you have it, resident Ward of Ciudad de Plata, Lady Amity Ionna Morovar!

Upcoming events!

A camping trip hosted by the Santos at the recently fixed lake!

Navidad ornament making in the Hyspian square!

Felix Weiss and Maria Antonella's wedding!

Cooking class in the square!

Tavern night!

Keep a lookout for coming events within Hyspia!

---

[!]

The Hyspian Herald would be anonymous for the most part, though posted on notice boards within Ciudad de Plata and within Karosgrad itself!

Spoiler

So much gossip, save me, I didn't even cover everything 😭

Felix read the herald that his son Audo had brought back home from his son's many visits to their Hyspian comrades. A smirk crossed his lips as their tales from the royal quinceanera were mentioned. "Never fought a bull before. Our comrades sure do know how to party." He shook his head as he took a sip from his Carrion Black. His mind drifted to his upcoming wedding. He placed the paper aside as his mind went back to matters of state.

Georg read the news, "I hope they interview me for one of these sometime." He mumbled.

Maria seemed rather angry 

“THEY BURIED MY HUNT?!”

she seemed really red and fuming as she grabbed the missive lightly crumpling as her hands began to shake 

“THE SEASONING, THE AMMOUNT OF TIME TO ROAST A DAMN 2 METER TALL AND LONG PEACOCK ALL WASTED, ESA MARDITA PRINCESSA WASTED MY HUNT!!!”

she slowly revolved her red face into tears

"Let this be a warning pendejos, no asking my children out without permission." The Viceroy of Hyspia said as he recalled the two times he's confronted people about such a topic.

Amity Ionna reads the missive with a pleasant smile and took a sip of her tea, enjoying the gossip. 

Amity shivers in her boots at the Viceroys response to the missive.. perhaps her and Calderon can bond over a certain something..

Gabriela would read over this "That Calderon is just no good, I thought he liked me" she sniffled "I don't need him in my life or as my amigo" walked off to distract herself to plan her own quince 

Edited by Jedistar4life