Threats of the Owl | THE GREAT OWL

Werew0lf

-9SRyFwTp3vGSfQwJPMkS7R9tKmg4m8gVVIyItbXFaRhPAVXf_7QCiIm_LqJxN-SJq6vRv9SQAQFOjzLsjSz3iHGnaMhSasnF39fud6NQActIwGow0T0b_6eE17psG7BtBEJRBwZ1uYJOsV8n2-JX-41dM2DmQeMEBjzcEnuIIk9bcIfTV57R9ScxyR0qw

THREATS OF THE OWL

The Great Owl

محاكمة الجن

nM-9kQVWyTQjyo1jlahDRkZ-kYFLTeJGJXyzKvKEceP_eGDrM8f8lMASg2fTeOBmPra3_jr4Ah92Yd5k1wNR6ekGwIMlRCZLoCycwDDNuOAtE6Munj8iar-Iq7Jd45K_PfFqcwhMblQ1yYzOucJ01RYzZtu4PgKLUpTa6KqWOqSaBs49nkuf3YD16Klt5Q

A turbulent storm would usher itself towards the Principality of Celia’nor, the Principality of Nor’Asath and that of the statue cultivated westbound in the lake. 

The lightning flashed across the sky, illuminating the dark, foreboding clouds. Eventually, numerous bolts crashed down onto the shrines; one shrine in the lands of Celia’nor, one shrine settled in the depths of the dark-elf settlement, one shrine upon the roads leading eastbound of Aaun, and lastly onto the statue of the Great Owl.

Howling winds began to quieten, eventually becoming hollowed whispers of the owls testament. A crude scroll was left at each shrine next to a lively barn-owl, for those who came about it.

cutY4JwyPCq3yRZDVQTaY7q5JW7bJko9c90awFN1mAxtUo4SLdWlOyaNRqyUtNNlJ1A8ozVms6yvB2zYKXgK1U3cW_bkfbOAfaREeZKY2Q6ostPjzaNCqxTxSBgL16st0xvjPn8hxYzikgP0tqTJA-8Vk-xkymCQXeXh2V2iEFIPQ_z7nPchXNwrlA3iIQ

To the offenders,

The hideous lightbearers of Xan and those dragonkin who marred the virtuous statue of the Great Owl. You who offend my talons filled with stormy light.

I have found your sly votary attempting to corrupt my shrines, mottling the conflux of ancient and divine stone placed upon by my very beating wings with your disgust. You touch my shrines with your serpentine claws and your light-kindled electricity.

I will bring upon your realm a faceless terror of bone to encroach flames into whistling souls, and to perish light with enveloped darkness. A horrendous creature that spews the viscera of dead idols and demigods, raised by the corpse of your children. 

However, I offer mercy to the wrong-doers if they see it fit to make amends. Let it be known, that even the Lord of Sunlight and the Firstborn Terror cannot save you if you fail to acknowledge this warning.

Bring the false-lord Azdromoth to my statue, in order to apologize for his children's mistake. I do not trust your serpentine cohort.

Bring the avatar of the Sunlit Lord to my statue, in order to apologize for his convents mistake. I do not trust your self-serving keepers. 

And to the House of Weiss, you may have your war. I feast upon the eye that was offered by your pathetic father. 

You may respond in kind with a letter to my devotees.

Spoiler

To players who request to interact at the shrine, I will be running it as a player-run event wherein the 'playing-field spell' can be utilized. If you do not consent to the player-run event, it will not be utilized.

Everyone is free to acknowledge the above roleplay if you come across one of the shrines.

Please contact me for further information: Werew0lf#0001.

Felix Weiss read the missive as he sipped his morning coffee. A smirk appeared on his lips, as he could practically feel the anger from the owl. 

He penned his own missive. 
"To the fatherless and maidenless false-god, House Weiss has lost an eye, but such is the nature of war. 

If you think that the loss of my eye pains me so, then you have underestimated your enemy before our battle has began, and you shall pay for that ten times over.

Perhaps we will have you for our Tuvmas feast. 

Afterall, the role of a plucked chicken has always suited you best.

-Your superior and eternal adversary, Felix.

Edited by SethWolf

Just now, SethWolf said:

Felix Weiss read the missive as he sipped his morning coffee. A smirk appeared on his lips, as he could practically feel the anger from the owl. 

He penned his own missive. 
"To the fatherless and maidenless false-god, House Weiss has lost an eye, but such is the nature of war. 

If you think that the loss of my eye pains me so, then you have underestimated your enemy before our battle has began, and you shall pay for that ten times over. Perhaps we will have you for our Tuvmas feast. 

Afterall, the role of a plucked chicken has always suited you best.

-Your superior and eternal adversary, Felix.

The Great Owl stares upon the missive whilst on his golden perch. His talons begin to shred the parchment in rage, for his fury knew no bounds. 

Devika, who was unable to read any of the words in the missive, gazed at the picture of the owl in the drawings. She pointed to the owl once again as she lured another foreigner over to read the message. With a solemn undertone, she voiced, "S'oneh." in a unmistakable voice. " And io's ne weepiong?"  Her fingers clung to the document.  For the sole purpose of visiting the owl

Roui de Melphestaus stood upon the base of the shrine. He held the missive within his hand. 

For awhile, by the request of a younger Weiss, the elf had searched far and wide for a documented mention of the owl. In his hand, he held the first mention. In libraries far and wide, the owl had gone vastly unmentioned. His hand shook at the revelation of the document in his hand. In his mind, he had the idea to take the missive from the shrine near Celia'nor. Though, he decided against it. Instead, he dropped the missive back where he had found it. In his hand he held his sabre, drawing it and pointing it up to the statue.

"Nae ikru'krafeh." He spat his words. "You shall know the name of House Weiss, know their terror. You shall know my name. Nae ito kina." He'd then allow his sword to fall, angling it into his sheath. He'd then turn and begin to walk across the lily pads. Though he paused on one, allowing his ankle to sink into the water as he turned his gaze back to the statue, not giving it the dignity of a full regard of a turn.

"Nae beloun."

A redheaded man would emerge from his castle with a heavily feathered owl sat atop his shoulder, overlooking the lake on which the Owl statue lay. "Look, Sylvester! Someone made a statue of you." he'd chortle, pointing to the thing before meandering back inside.

A Shaman scours the Deep Caverns of Nor'asath. Hunting for the heretical shrine not of the spirits, made in violation of Temple Law. 

"My distain for this beast is growing, and who ever made this shrine in the Spiritual land of Nor'asath "

As darkness takes the sky and the stars wheel overhead, a feather-cloaked oracle finds her place atop one such idol. 

owl2.png

Edited by thequeennadine

"Repent?" Regurgitated from the gullet of the World's depths, a skeleton, swaddled in jewelry and tatters, "The Desired's time nears, war is ensured." It'd skulk forth, where rays of light shone through sundered rock, revealing a statue of titanic proportion; a dragon cemented in stone, yet unfinished.