VIKELA TAVERN NIGHT - KRUGMAS EDITION

MokoMochi

VIKELA’S KRUGMAS TAVERN NIGHT

13TH OF MALIN'S WELCOME 107 S.A

CQBdCD6jxrCXXarJqN01ZhsKLAvBP0XdQkg4Ke6ASPuWmQa0wmufmyZhnrILtG_KMKH1tbRL3w61IqIDi60lTL8kGGH5VcxIAlFwvX6YsnkiOy2HUS5K_vXcA_zBwnpxMLWRuItIMLf7nptyR8tgSFBYiGuu58aTc9HraMVqytZmCSIzg_lZiwdbvYOTYQ

Posters would be hung throughout the west

❆♪♫❆ Jwaye lèt-vakans Jwaye lèt-vakans Jwaye lèt-vakans’ehya wyn 'nouvo Kalem ❆♪♫❆

“To the tune of Feliz Navidad”

STOP BY THE LOVELY WHITE BEAR TAVERN TO CREATE AND REMINISCE JOYFUL MEMORIES OF CURRENT AND KRUGMAS’S PAST. 

Along with activities and sing-alongs, the evening will also include a contest to make a gingerbread house, with the winner taking home 50 mina as the big prize. So, whether you're young or old, come put your skills to the test!

Additionally, if you chance to be wearing the tremendous costume present, you will receive 100 mina as a gift! So dress up as your favorite Krugmas elf or troll! 

Alcoholic beverages, non-alcoholic beverages, and holiday treats will  be available for just two mina apiece. Larissa de Astera, Vaen'lian, and Otellia created and brewed each item with affection.

wcx6bOSjoQGgzMiS_sE0iDtfbN-OMkOOFw-RpCDGFUVmXHb0DOYBhPRxEVKi4wbHYZ2od_lhsnTvhtXNqNfA5LwiAiAwrjN1FHqV_Qtgnfn6hpH0-wJe0NQiF7dmPgZ-qDmqWJmK3wucxHW36wybZPY4FbUKhSxGti-T936JHgKlJiP0w61zt0s3TlgYNg

Signed, 

DBC_ee2MkGOaY3oIYqGj8fY7tT-4ETHxbH1EqTKCctPyHHBKrAmASwddZ2aKOU9qCptV1d9Ph8Dvh6G37qLB2cI3imgjrYWGPUDQgd-a21F0lKBn1HwDRbgMGZkwEkNar65PIS1y9l_Wc28k7QdUuT-CQHpqsyN01KCQM3DS1VJhmsbWc8mHFV-_NrSgMA

Larissa de Astrea 

qTfbX9nKN_TZXO7KR1dnqy36eo4CERrLubbJSfkqPAVACFOvkn0Zkg84rWKfhTMqdOKS9oP63WYJblFDXOZfJuFLU4g0ZaGnVpBNW0Rm0r0iaq5yNdqTmsV0x77Ci40KDls3EAF1l93BGiqPQOZ3i07az5ZRdNKNejj2Il9T8xGlcNO8Yve9XJJcGnBw6A

Ehrendil “The Shirtless King”

KVDO43lT2CW9ie814kdU_dBoGwOt25jD2os7qzyGk_86dkuTOf1-jkPaeH8PwkIB1H-FPUprRmuvdsohEARk1OxHLUCZdkkQUDhWG1Kh0utxKQAMzwOAxbk9ScnumtkIijja2e0Oww45oW2SDr_sl_iNkcFQaoqo-GXAbY7TAC4WACPk8KQ4oIaZdH0RKg

Otellia Taliheiuh

Spoiler

PERSONAL INVINTATION WRITTEN AND SENT TO:

Leika de Astrea and her Pedigree @Tigergiri

Ellathor Vanari and His Pedigree@Thannon

Fal'leon Odison and His Pedigree @Periphonics

Emony Akaal @Tk4522

Flour @Turbo_Dog

Madoc'Lur  @Sewer_Rat

Floria Starling and Her Pedigree @Pixicat

Vakas and His Pedigree @Disklexia

Mare @Kizaura

Sulieronn Ashwood-Uialben @MeteorDragon

Astrid @RMW01

Spoiler

OOC:

THIS SATURDAY 17TH AT 5:30 PM EST

“Can’t wait! This will be so much fun!” Said Medea in a cheerful voice 

Leika sand the nice  christmas song to herself as she hung wreathes and set presents around the new treee- a little quirky but that was them. 

"Jwaye lèt-vakans Jwaye lèt-vakans Jwaye lèt-vakans’ehya nouvo'wyn  Kalem, I wanna wish you a Merry krugmas I wanna wish you a Merry krugmas I  wanna wish you a Merry krugmas From the bottom of my heart~~" 

Spoiler

Krug means milk jug in german. happy milkmas