The Code of The Black Hand

Priceflash

I. Code of The Black Hand

We, the members of The Black Hand, do swear upon our honor, loyalty, and faith to the Dwarven gods to uphold the following principles:

• Honor above all else. We shall uphold the honor of our race, our deity, Yemekar, and The Black Hand at all times, and shall never sully their names through cowardice or dishonorable acts.
  • Duty to kin and land. We shall serve and protect our kin and our land with utmost dedication and selflessness, placing their needs above our own.
  • Devotion to Yemekar. We shall hold fast to the teachings of Yemekar, and shall live our lives in accordance with his virtues of bravery, strength, and righteousness.
  • Hatred of Canonism. We shall dedicate ourselves fully to the eradication of Canonism and all Canonists, who pose a danger to the well-being and freedom of our people. We shall show them no mercy, and shall never rest until they are purged from our lands.
  • Loyalty to The Black Hand. We shall uphold the laws and decrees of The Black Hand, and shall follow the orders of our superiors without question or hesitation. We shall also show respect and honor to all members of The Black Hand, and shall work together as a unified and disciplined force.
  • Secrecy. We shall keep the secrets and affairs of The Black Hand confidential, and shall reveal them to no outsiders without proper authorization.
  • Vigilance. We shall remain vigilant at all times, and shall be ready

to defend our cause at a moment's notice.

•  Selflessness. We shall always act in the best interests of The Black Hand, and shall put its needs above personal gain or ambition.

II. Punishments for Code Violations

Any member of The Black Hand who violates the code shall be subject to the following punishments, as determined by the supreme leader, Urguan I, and the council of The Black Hand:

• First offense: Reprimand and extra duties
  • Second offense: Demotion in rank and loss of privileges
  • Third offense: Temporary suspension from The Black Hand
  • Fourth offense: Expulsion from The Black Hand
  • Fifth offense: Death by execution

III. Oath of The Black Hand

I, [Name], do swear upon my honor and my life to uphold the code of The Black Hand and to serve its supreme leader, Urguan I, chosen by Yemekar himself. I vow to carry out my duties with loyalty and dedication, and to put the needs of The Black Hand above all else.

I swear to fight against the forces of Canonism, to protect my kin and my land, and to bring an end to the oppression and deceit of the Canonist Church.

I pledge my life to The Black Hand and to the cause of freedom and justice, and I ask that Yemekar guide and protect me in my endeavors.

So I swear, upon my honor and my soul.

IV. Rank and Honor System

The Black Hand is divided into the following ranks:

• The Handless: These are the initiates of The Black Hand, who have yet to prove their worth and earn their place among the ranks.
  • The Weak Hands: These are the members of The Black Hand who have killed at least one Canonist and have proved it to the council.
  • The Strong Hands: These are the members of The Black Hand who have killed 50 or more Canonists and have proven it to the council.
  • The Chosen Hands: These are the leaders of The Black Hand, who have been selected by the supreme leader, Urguan I, to serve in positions of authority and command.

Each kill of a Canonist grants a member of The Black Hand 100 honor points. These points serve to measure the achievement and status of a member within The Black Hand, and may be used to attain promotions or special privileges.

V. Final Words

Let it be known that The Black Hand stands united in its mission to rid the land of Canonism and to bring freedom and justice to our kin. We shall show no mercy to our enemies, and shall stand strong and unwavering in the face of adversity.

Let Yemekar guide us in our endeavors, and may his light lead us to victory.