FjWPtA1MRJPP8TZMcVbcOaTdlvNHO3AnOXEXto71m0liBMtV6Jd72n14SiEnowaOMStpDE6dcj1eny3kfl8h_0toAe7sXB_obDI-DZqWu5riZ5cbwhsb2Up8FmQ6ZBTMQYgXLgo7vzi1_QxFVm2zwLCNVWd8hcZD6vltfXT5j0chM9HUERvADviQgzpT1A

6th of The Grand Harvest, Year 107 of the Second Age

BLESSED CITIZENRY OF HAELUN’OR, it is that joyous time of year once more, I am talking about Krugsmas of course! 

In the spirit of the festivities, we will be doing an anonymous exchange of gifts. You will be given the name of another citizen to get presents for. This should be a minimum of three items but you can always include more! To partake, put a slip of paper with your name on it into the Sullas-Calith’ehya Manor mailbox, Talonnii’lin III. You will then receive one with the name of who you are giving to. Leave the presents in the gift boxes under our community decorated Krugsmas tree, which stands in the amphitheatre.

Shhh, it’s a secret till the day of opening!

OOC: You have 24 hours to put your name down, as that is when names will be randomised. Gifts should be in chests by 23rd December and will be switched to the receiver on 24th December. Comment on this post using the format spoilered to be entered. Haelun’or citizens only!

Spoiler

Gift Slip

Name:
Username:

Ernnir, Tilruir’kaliri Elarhil Sullas

Gift Slip

Name: Lleinde Tillun'sae
Username: puffables

Name: Hileia'illera

Username: woozerly

I'm expecting the most useless shit for my pretentious little girl!!!

Gift Slip

Name: Valazaer Calith
Username: _Sheylo_

Spoiler

Name: Alara Camian

Username: Vendrela

Spoiler

Gift Slip

Name: Seth Calith
Username: Real Samler

Elarhil throws his own name, along with the others, into a festive 'elf' hat. He wonders why it is called such.

Elf Hat PNG by yotoots on DeviantArt

Name: Ravn Vuiller

Username: Truppler