Among The Spires of East Fleet

Jenkins0311

Dear friends,

I hope you all are well. I know I have reached out to a few of you upon returning home. I must admit, I am deeply sorry for having to leave on such short notice and having had to scrub most of my already limited social media presence; but it is the lives we lead I suppose.

However, I have returned home to my family and friends... and also to the project that I started nearly 6 months ago. I began playing this server as a way to kill some time during a pre-deployment phase we knew was coming down the line and also as a way to get over a bit of writers block I was experiencing at the time. While gone, my wife encouraged me to continue with this project upon my return; so here we are.

Over the last 4 weeks, I have written the first half of the 3 part series "The Almaris Chronicles", the first of which is the story "Among the Spires of East Fleet". With the help of a few friends (you know who you both are) I have drawn from the massive amounts of inspiration that I experienced while playing this game with all of you! Though the details of the story have obviously been re-written to serve as a more concise narrative frame work, most have been inspired by interactions I was able to partake in while playing this wonderful game with wonderful members! I hope that readers understand, that some situations, characters, names, locations, and events had to be re-imagined in order to offer a story that was able to stand alone.

That all said, it should be noted that these stories are not yet rated and are at times, EXTENSIVELY GRAPHIC. This story, as with any of my stories, are written under the penmanship of an individual who has struggled with wrestling with the full weight of my own actions and the unanticipated consequences of those actions that very few will ever bare witness to.

The following content should be considered before reading:

1: Foul Language

2: Intense Scenes of Violence

3: Intense Scenes of Mutilation

4: Use of Tobacco

5: Use of Alcohol

Seeing as how the novel is targeted toward a more mature audience, I believe it would be in the best practice that anyone wishing to receive a link to the rough draft of Chapters 1-14 reply to this thread as follows:

"I have read the Content Considerations above and acknowledge them fully."

I plan on having this book self published by the early part of next year and available online for purchase by anyone who might be interested. I would like to thank each and every person on this server who I met and interacted with around June of 2022 for motivation for this story. Again, to the two individuals who have helped me get this project off the ground over the last few weeks, you both are amazing individuals and this would have been impossible without your help and friendship.

If anyone has comments or concerns, please feel free to contact my directly via Discord:

JenkinsA0311#8687

I already got the link but I'll put it here anyhow, link me as well, good friend xD

I have read the Content Considerations above and acknowledge them fully.

would love to read it! sounds very exciting