Christmas Giveaway - Sponsored by the Great Owl

Werew0lf

What did the Werewolf say to the irrelevant that talked about Pancho?

"Who?"

Gnomes are cool

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47uhe4o8bj9hkpkaq18t

Three hungry lions are sauntering about the Lush Forests in search of food when they stumble upon an old oil lamp.

Since they have never seen one before and are naturally curious, they start to sniff around it. As they do this, one of their tails brushes across the lamp, making the "Poof!" sound. A genie appears in front of them out of nowhere.

The genie of the lamp tells the lions, "I'm the genie of the lamp, and I'll grant you three wishes." I only have one wish for each and every one of you.”

Because he is so hungry, the first lion doesn't have to think too hard. 
“I'd like a big, juicy piece of meat, please”, he says.

Poof! Suddenly, the biggest, juiciest piece of meat is on the ground in front of him. 
Since the second lion is now the center of attention and is so voracious, he decides he wants even more.

“I'd enjoy a meat shower”, he says. 
Poof! Suddenly, large, mouthwatering chunks of meat begin to fall from the sky.

Because he doesn't want to surpass his friends, the third lion gives it some serious thought for a short while. 
He says, "I got it. I desire a meatier shower!”

Get it..?

werewolf more like hairy man skull emoji x 7 #urmomjoe

ive got nothing to say

I should never have given my real email address to Rolex. Now I’m forever placed on some kind of watch list. :)

don't include me in this, I don't play enough to use any crowns. I just wanted to comment this: You know how many coal vips you could buy with 12100 crowns? At least 2!

It took me 3 hours and four staff to fix my forum perms so I can send this message