The Hyspian Herald | Vol. 5

tadabug2000

gio4uO0rimmxu0m0b7FKDHiGuhNpvX1J_rJOA5rm4JJphBF7TihWooX8Dgu-xVy7twXCCBEAc6Mi_kvHy67_0rk24RA6oFLk1xP-aPzUvaHYU2Iqh61jH87rrd58UnkxT4r30-L7Sratr4lcoFIqJf8-p1w2RELmyft0kRycCLhgdeBwS0pOfjpt7UX2xQ

The Hyspian Herald!

Vol. 5

A newsletter for kids, written by kids!

---

Two Royal Courtships!

A certainly grand announcement is to be had as this generation of Hyspia begins to come to a head, the announcement of not one but two courtships has come to this writer's ears.

The first; heralding in a new age for Hyspia is the courtship of Crown Prince Francisco de Pelear and Lady Amity Morovar.

Though, who can really say we are surprised? The Lady had been sent as a Ward to the family at the mere age of twelve, and we all saw this coming.

The second courtship is one not quite expected after the drama previously mentioned in another volume of the Herald, the courtship of Prince Alejandro de Pelear and Senorita Callista Santos!

What will come of their match as Callista's own brother pines after the Prince's twin, the Princess Sofia de Pelear?

Only time will tell!

The wedding of Baron Felix Weiss and Maria Antonella!

zR3nzykUdzggjlix43UU8t85X-Vju6GrnpxMGsRkx92K6HWOeAEA_Uv22pP4ZjSK0KjgMMKTLxe_uiuAMSR8wO7QX77RSwovmFoPC0zN836vLEOQzrMlDLi2erF-O3yIymsYhYGA_4p0mCqGkeGKBdKZWpajq_6C1rySGaTGxe_ZlVimctopwpyY1jDv3Q

As announced in the previous Herald, the marriage of the now ennobled Baron Felix Weiss and the Senorita Maria Antonella, now Baroness-Consort of Zvaervauld took place within the Church of Blessed Francisco in Hyspia.

The first marriage to happen upon the Ciudad de Plata lands since it was settled!

A lovely ceremony took place, with the King of Haense himself sitting at the very front row.

Shortly after the ceremony, a match began in the Hyspian bullring - sans the Bulls. An all-out fisticuffs match with a large sum given to the winner!

fUJp26nIc75Cq2FRI06jSALnq97Cfrsm4Yf5wfyHTZHU62uVaqy38xpWi3HtJqOG5K4AMEmI6qGfmsCOpVDpbzlK1yyPUcHlv-lpi-WF8aHyoL0v006LNgxrwzBXdLBEzUkMO9sC83Mu_4QasvMo3xoEH3IcA2-LHfP2S0nbwBlrDuLZpRmbokPVpyzRZA

That wasn’t the end, though, as the rapidly bonding families of Weiss and de Pelear seemed to not be quite done. The Baron Felix Weiss had called the oldest attending down below and delivered a donation of minas for the de Pelears ongoing expansions!

Spoiler

njK6Hyxc1E5JiGZZb4jP7BkZdx4lTkVrDjF62u1fXazOYl3HbZ7SLMwV9JesHku7ydr31caGvU9xS_AH8X0WsjtR9rdZaIFTzgSbw4JudLDRDZHUbHnHMzTVfJAzwA8CPZsvKdWVlYcWmmXpHhe0qdng6nd0hN1_zYX_VKIGVk3B_qXntguII1Doyb15LA

v9FmvXxtJCZGL-Hh0LeGQr90vYMhxHhoDRIK_rA-l40LH8lHsJGkITT6_-OIJR76ZGeZeuMbcBKzbBcmRWDtoVVvj4jnXiAuCnOR5ZjneIDG9ExnA-Bg3RBLVQsrbCmVMwCyGrRlIrKyWUdkVPwpWN0t0eCsCL4W__iGanaAqia5Nbxt2RknqaALNWvsAQ

guxo7dW4r66iM0wMyBN4i-u6RBgqmYZHxCrn8ak1xvnIVjBAJGKKyXAN6dXpQjJyoeOddq6ZkFUJKco8oYOCJxiwH9VQT_DeisW5c5M4h-4FpxuquNu7gFRs6MHEWRKftGulaPnORCJziY9MEBUmqz72gyphI6ElWXJvUMgkG5n7riS9KasizJIx61bpHA

The Attack of the Ferrymen!

T3JcIMXUssy7-dzXsq2eHjeRHqjb0Q4F9nKW_MM9L9YFvGJMdJDWb80ELkVVbywD3MvZ-LXT6WQaX_eoeSgbgQjhdxpWWN9UQSJWQByJ2BD972wIx8W0VABkuZFms3CG0MX4YqMRZNDcPA6FyLRWJ-c-nGEjp2bio3OemLFQtLEQuj7OT9FkEprFZT87tA

Shortly after those departed from the Baron Weiss wedding and celebrations thereafter, the Ferrymen had descended on those of Hyspia and a fight began! Many jumped before the royalty present, some making their escape to bird for help while others stayed and defended their home.

It wasn’t long before the tables were turned, as those of Hyspia and those of Haense who arrived worked together to drive away those who’d ruin the day!

Spoiler

fmdyKWeKdmAeD_FcoLJlp4xgBEe9Dx771Tf-i2NDMHMHtPxVdEO11_F81aA_Gr__C2fcwjPr3-o8OqUcirU5bqzyHQAqrLYGLykfNNsapf4lSDmOT0j7AX1xM0cPqVwIHv__0EWa7j-o34p6NGaSJatozFE91aTxh2kpcccRlcRSaEJgqErKPz6hJoy5Eg

MqV4Jvnjvm7jO7fLfjU9JBWoipZcsLVRMARh5PjRWqxhIzVsZzIpYcEmiHuQZIL3_-UdImfqBerB2l17KED1mCniqkkQ213LLO4WcSNsnWqALiWofUMWRLtUJ2QiCswqwtTW7jAfp4Jc5Hr5ggWPFHIjQnlGn5f_JpEBoyOUmvcrXMGvMfDeF4igchn5Gw

Z1JiF35DShSw5VNUlxPIBId_IKQ78ls6u2N1dFwIiOojQpR447RfX9dn3GhwPMSXgrRk8qgYuNGDZlJRDlzOphnb_IUsnTFo1HbTvlqwicOHBJgUghXu4mUYhvmjd8ADw6DmrFQx3_RyA8mM34iTgoa6AFUf8kKDH-jnXdlwZ-cdFf9rdtyZsoX8YQwEiQ

A chaotic day certainly to remember!

Skeletons in the Clinic?!

Injuries were tended to after the fight and reports were made, though believed to be hallucinations after an exhausting day had, of skeletons getting to their feet and running after people when their caretaker no longer wished to help them!

Strange times!

Perhaps some of those clinical herbs were the cause of a joint hallucination?

Spoiler

g221XiYiMF_b_Gg5pnoDtDiyu5pec32EyRZL1A5HozPlMoBKw8g6Eoq5QqH3bXj0JdyFwVGsUNFaETL31fWgNqiWaAtwqS8zFtjjffx2ZkpHzY9iBqnXqGaT9uMT3NduH-nlwDoYoPLArN-H7MqEQSUjCR74wUssAWU_2vJR9XjywBHUYdetKYhp3l-dpw

an5MKygWQO5LTFrjU-NBsVgDpvG3MXN0KpCrQhu_oDfEXesTrflR69JRBGALC_bzkVkekTlcoQUHc19KijtQXd-OaV32f-3mpc-zr8-7Lldomn6PGSXB3qFA6IjSwYVQfolKxAec4kBCt1JLocVJTees_4duZCBB9N-HU4KyueIEDA1l5v4F9oofc5w12Q

The Recovery of Relics and Reabsorption of Household Titles!

The second Hyspian court to take place within Ciudad de Plata was hosted by the Crown Prince Francisco de Pelear, where a few announcements took place; though, the real winner in this was the recovery of relics.

Thought lost to time and strife, the banner of Castila Arenisca recovered from when the Hyspians lived under Urguan alongside the Monet artifacts, the Crown of Baroness Frisket, the mother of our Viceroy and a daemon steel spear.

With the recovery of the artifacts, and with the embracing of ancestors, the title of Barony of Del’mar had been reabsorbed by the de Pelear household.

Spoiler

Z-pEfUI7cGkuxE5jEOECa4P86iQ-nQneU__ASd59cYGL2IMduxLxvTP3L_NqV5prMWZbS9HIPjLt2DeMPtDz7Bg_xv43hW-3GkXaWpdtuHMU7ofWVodKBXucqDC_sZHo7kj2MQxqmjdzMPoxeaL_8-H6Tzs42Gv07H-m-_u9P43MdWDpRmaXxS7rTJFxzA

dGrx1x7iLN6TM83jcpQjVMIHbzWJNNah-agutT9k5tA6QaslGk6XNY2jj36u3P4xyYjhqS76KkmusnxfXj_yFxswAeiM9OLXqU_xS_xh087j1zAGZ7C-HY4G7G57qQc9-R4gsbSDVsxjQ86PqSapFOSVbAilFGlB6UJjRxT9r0CcUA99h8c-UAFvRz-LCw

CeBxw2KVngpnJZLM2gGEDrkfxU-1L_IC8CnT1gm6U_0WGXNmgKiczkiuIYVuDyHnZdb6x9FMPhfEONqNXzoSIq-tEoFUcklJKtARPKapibkHJYiArBa2oSxrDihenUwT_WJx6tbSQ403MYRb-RmCGEGgXQLFvIi8dcXgxeIR6AW0LC9Vn6CMKiJF3hn6dw

MjPfMcM3f3rCMIwvD5LnS6jg-IVeB6hNG-E7K_EV2DhrBI7lzWpzw8NtFj-s3aFCV0NYazx2t-MEhfGRJSKsL2lLKAzaRjllTIYPe-01e1OdUBi-obxEgeJJRr8Sf-vybiuTgUL4-eEZ2gpqfTU-dXj0HiDQZza482SA84zej1oNoHg94c-V4PAs1N04aw

Shortly following this announcement and some others, petitions took place where the Princess Sofia de Pelear approached with a relic recovered of her own, the Blessed Franciscos staff.

Certainly a day of celebration for the Hyspians as history thought to be lost is recovered!

Spoiler

kFpf2kYh6ICK7PnIrk9aGuZ_ksORFdO3DYLKblrT5FBFnPYiv7AGoNWJ_BbcsH-6wJM2fDDVLzvRGNmYJzg1RAZoS0hQIemlHxLB7xffVSBg1ALS5sXckNgan4Y1QmWmcYIkR8BtxALNwpadV3BFdUhKSMuqHmEsRZzGwBph47nB838b8OpFykt8kdUq4g

SwTK86DCRgIUlnaR-1rNsjEoJ-fvZt0rMFnXc9R9xvaReVoft-myHuL0XOWYwmW7HyidVpg4zKShaWwvlQKFGl_sZatERCoLd6PnYNcjmubxpOxIBDC-mrcyJ8EEbNk2EC73NSoB-jaT9LQzPZioUqkpJypJP3Hce150P_bStgMwPNx67uyBF9c7UUUzsw

MqSmniP4cOZRQbueLYEaO46pgjkd41m2x1U2iPqOgJGISJN57gb1qa4CT5yj2wyDCjq-Dod1NR4w5Erq7puOiHXTxtcvNVuear_QGQD9tYlU1QCvQGX-h3VB7otg_IAu6dwFrJRXaxJANPBgtz3UtqfRvtMdJIGT5sS2PAeSmbdfqMVEmbLnXoeyQnD9Zw

The Growing Bond of the de Pelear and Weiss Household!

One would have to be blind to miss the growing bond between the two households, never seen far apart from one another. The de Pelears supporting Weiss in the vying for nobility, the now Baron Felix Weiss taking on a position of Master-At-Arms of the Princess Veronica de Pelear and training her, among many other moments anyone with eyes can see.

Spoiler

vISPybDhDIZdYYEYu3xKJNEECAGHX4sOKfcZSPyHCje779nw6HcVKcV56yDXOqYf8HOHCPFUmy1uHRJ954pn4WEBw40h0EfrBi_2Dzm_csx5AMCQjfWeKAxv-CG925GcntvIv-I5duNJt5rJ9BDm1YbLWuBklMrmapp-Xgh-pLfUsza9v9-vZu-Gan6S8Q

CQilSAlocHCc1rFic6NfYmSY5xI4dP3bv13dUKRLkk4MVglIQoic88CnCllxyQGEGs1xneKnjpKXDn-CtZ9Co7lqWcQ6iHp3BzQ7qAI7gXL6K6pMagDWg-yJ9wFBmoLU6m57yEUFd42R_t711sFVkoJdaoBfaSSXw4WszBMO8BKOymWntK-PkMmli_9YqQ

With the Princess Veronica de Pelear and the heir to the Barony of Weiss, Lord Audo Weiss becoming fast friends, one does has to wonder where this growing bond will lead.

The Banishment of Lorec Bani Stormheart!

Not a surprise to anyone, that was for sure! The banishment of Lorec Bani Stormheart came as a petition during the second court of Hyspia by concerned parties, a list of grievances and many more added on by onlookers as those pleaded the man be banished from their home.

Having been responsible for the loss of limbs, plural, thievery, the murder of livestock and breaking and entering of homes, it was only natural the Crown Prince accepted the peoples plight and announced the banishment.

Spoiler

cSrRSpE3tWzKaGZFX-bEL-G0EpRIzveXAnXpzJyPk5LHMqqzK9-K05DgcpORgUQeT_O5_1_W0XUhLLuTgVKSCasJBEYMOHjS-4iVzjEtYpGHGT0gPKf3VXcXEyWJhmPr37gLralDpfClNvZQTdnfrn6Cw99AdPH3pO6QgMhMpL0iDiBDbXCA_HwyHryr-A

sHb0u4YZRZHTaTPC1dNSUDHubzf4_G1d1qg_z6ufJSNXxxqYCZMD8Hsru1zVfYsXNA_8Px9e3FJoTr_oK6_p2JfQLTsgoOHUuywKGQ6AZuOZw4SqtKTHDq_mLwZGSp0fM9iMUJz8K-zmAEmF2cB_rica_8JUZZ-BFwgGc1gHrroxdezEhVHN9oTfJWUwzw

ZstEEpKnRYo3SgNdIG0DM7PY56lmkzr00T9cdZPXLqq44WbPFgdPrrRhEZbjZHnI2iIx_eIqdivcdz5-Cz6ElWbwAwvNtSwHmW2mrh1M5y6lxolMtlru36Ox3FRM-advwV3KyahAX1K4VRn75481kkYovYJpaOFFFC_s1hLB7k6fzywmHKrLJewlds_wTQ

ssexRNrjbrln4oXc6nu_pGdKVHJ69sHRGZME6irnE7Nx6w0ZzQzw2lJOvEOBS8MXLfBMJOEaMVGkSyPloD_84AiPFqWCjKb7pM_3WkAjHq-f6lDuvDX_ATBsBnRAML9Wn4jCspFWZAVj772FzMjZ2Eg_LQ8wCHMpKOm8u3keTbuMIXZpsqw_IQu1AMslNw

B9i8huRuj9q2BByuGgvdaFRY-jV9puFyDpN1A80pmwOtHMKyuBFdMg8jw-8ZOhZxR3DtsUYN-VkYZ6x3KwX0ZckOi2NQAV_NSKNhw6LShk5B_MI8dV-_tM-nO0kBzzyzVM1iG_vmGP7Ufc0-wSeRaTKwl_nB5UxbgStveZd3msxFQySnSI5rhZR96mgjpQ

The New Court Mage and Summoning of a Crackadonk!

AuJM8FsCsCUtSxMakZLav6tpvT0KIVAqfTEZKMlj8PrhD2FW7IZOUqAqH3oxq6j_TUB-qUoYGjVY0qHpKqzJARwwI06NwdYrQZTLy8N1HoC_8fgpNCjAlNAyuacbJ9KFtVfb3ppbY0nDKLChDsT-kBvpHMrZGMRoNWMlt0W8qOgDmchiC-1hluljhLl16g

As of recent, a Court Mage may have been noticed within Ciudad de Platas walls, making himself known upon arrival with a grand display of magic: The summon of a Crackadonk!

Having invited the Weiss heir to fight the summoned being, those watched on and it was rumored that the Crown Prince and the Baron Weiss discussed punishments in the background should the heir get hurt in this fight!

Spoiler

M21AUo0pJj2qYkHNbAEB7NAwvkz_7rpiGWQXpt4Y4HrgIvhap7GQimOj8ylTFxGamwu3VXW7jnB0ZoS8gBzV3tro1tqbHu9hGiAvWQwZDT2osMLFBd3aE1Q1zpiarB7Sd9XiXA9UeMrqmkITdxDl1OKi_cXC5D4SMwrQGIQ2fTY3Dmw9yxCFQd69g8JVSQ

jDWOpSFtxBNhBNwgFn7zhohQusuOr951AIGL4EAfKtJX5kyF5kWBziFat0OfW_LePcAIWORkSgyOHcUzx-pr1cf8yQMokEdTSQpqwGFcOzhRIxJRirjpES7BuL5Hba-56LUP8LDXuC6qpHpC9A6eh7tasGZAp16jpDHjGRE89GWezbxU-QIVF3kPZkebkg

vK6MHdCcgw65-IIy__2YWf34i2s46Msma7_T0CwGswZHLuwZIEe5bINqjHnPEcvOACOQFlnDNCIjUGAshEsRz5f7N2Yc-ZWVwZGVGbKUXICZYS04j8UcRO6pb63khf8WIvDfe25eGwv4nREPxYx80T9ktpupydLpMqmb84A_GZLnZwUWCCfEdPCrLvttKA

pS_JGu7QnkUfYkTP9P4l8gX_Yq2eAFJAHmwNRp5V8C1COkCY1D_jsTrYSADk1X_uf004oaut0_S2XwfQVfP3EGV1eO6REvY58Jf8-59aNqyIvS7QM3NBK01QjRa_KlMej3T0MTvG1uZNJbvj8rMye8U3M5lrlRQHkjkAKjsOqvSYGtcteFLPhiEGSZu0MA

FXF2KJcP365DqmdeYpj9HTipZKN_Jbw33hucjhgcI24LKyHhKOyTg7dZ76wz1o0ZP4Dtp1oKkUCo7KTJZo1XGHQlP5qNPzCMARYEUDgY3YIVNfI3r_NtbIlJCCTnBitGTaGDsQxGF-nk8hBPYABRh89ynye7N08njT4XF5TLcQB3KE2HKcv1n7am17WJuQ

A Grand Princes Interview: Georg Sigismund Barbanov-Bihar!

NVs8zxoKKMJaYvfz-dW2VeOCpISl_Oye7yTSexyJuOOFbmvlWMDfBg1hhcPHkBYolg0uBBxFjU80mS4mQb1CCbymp5ZDSPVwMBneULHuE3R9GJWygrgZHZKZJA-PCa5JmEh-UfjxD0wNJyTQ86_SfCzwJ5tTYY-k5ReWM38_s10BSgjOQ9uxVz_6BdArWQ

A depiction of Grand Prince, Georg Sigismund Barbanov-Bihar.

With the recent granting of honorary Hyspian citizenship to the Grand Prince of Haense, an interview was conducted with the man himself, the Grand Prince of Haense, Grand Prince Georg Sigismund Barbanov-Bihar!

In the effort of keeping this writer's identity hidden, the interview has been done entirely via letter.

“What is your name?”

‘Georg Sigismund Barbanov-Bihar, the Grand Prince of Kusoraev! I've two more middle names, actually, Tuvya is my baptismal name, after Saint Tuvya. Very fitting during this Tuvmas season, no? The other is Antonio, given to me with my honourary Hyspian citizenship, which I received recently!’

“What is it like being born as the heir to a Nation?”

‘A lot! It comes with many things, being the heir to a nation. A lot of people, I think, would say that there's a lot of pressure in it. I don't really disagree, you meet these people every day, and you realise that these are people who you'll hold great influence over one day. Of course I've tried to be a friend to everyone, which I think has helped take a lot of the pressure off me. I'm not quite so worried or, what's the word? Hesitant? About what my life is going to be like, I'm quite excited actually, I always have been, just ask Esfir!’

“What is your favorite thing about Hyspia?”

‘I'd have to go with the answer I'd use about any place in the world, the people. I've met quite a few people from Hyspia, both in and outside of it, and they've all had these wonderful personalities and stories to themselves. Of course, Hyspian cuisine is also excellent. I specifically assigned my chef, Arjen Morovar, to learn more of their cuisine, and I'm hoping to send Otto Gant to get some Hyspian wine as well. I haven't tested it yet, but I'm sure it's excellent! It also just has an incredibly unique culture, which I rather enjoy.’

“What would you say your greatest accomplishment as Grand Prince is?”

‘I do not know if you would count it as Grand Prince, but as a person generally: Finding love, of course. I do think it is my greatest guide of all, to have my dear Esfir by side. I do not know what I would be without her. Of all the things I have accomplished, and all the things I will accomplish, that shall always be the greatest of all.’

“What are your future goals for Haense?”

‘Oh, there are so very many! I've many things that I want to look at, the Law, the Royal Duma, and the Aulic Court are first on the list, but trust that I hope to not let a stone remain unturned. Though the guiding principle of it all shall be to set Haense up for growth. We are a nation which grows still by the day, and the ambitions of our institutions must match this!’

“Anything else you’d like to tell us?”

‘I haven't quite so much, only to let everyone in Hyspia know that they can always come to me. I aim to be a King as much for the Hyspian people as for the Haeseni people, for you are all part of my people, and as I sign all of my documents: "Damar lifsti va Edlerviki."’

Honorable Mentions!

This writer gives thanks to the shoutout in the fifth volume of the Palatial post and looks forward to future editions! Alongside this, we eagerly watch to see the Kvaz Khronicle and its doings as the most recent publication and newsletter within Haense as a whole!

Upcoming events!

The ridding of the Sea Monster!

The finished construction of a boat upon the ports!

Ronan tea and talk party with the Musins!

A game of Sardines within the Sapphire mines!

Keep a lookout for coming events within Hyspia!

---

[!]

The Hyspian Herald would be anonymous for the most part, though posted on notice boards within Ciudad de Plata and within Karosgrad itself!

Spoiler

Just as a reminder, if certain stuff is put in spoilers, it's so you can get an idea of the RP that happened but it doesn't necessarily mean that is all being reported/written here! Hope you enjoy the newsletter, I already have a lot for this next one and the week isn't done yet!

Laurelie de Pelear would read the herald, she sighed as remembered the talk she had with the Amity's mother.

Maria was eating a fine meal, as she read the herald she chocked on the part of Skeletons in the clinic

“what in the name of DIOS, that clinic needs to be clean, then again the Taberna needs a clean too ugh…” 

The Hyspian  farlander began to rub her head as a head Aech confronted her. Skeletons and ghost did scare her to the core.

Dame Viktoriya's jaw hung slack, reading the paper about the mage. Her son. He was alive.

Lady Amity grins as she read the courtship announcement, the woman swooning after their last date.