THE FUTURE SECURED

garentoft

"I am going to teach the boy Hyspian." Cesar de Pelear said bluntly immediately after the news was given to him

Princess Sofia de Pelear glanced over the delivered missive, taking note of her dear friends newly born son and decided gifts were in order. Palms came together in a clapping motion, signaling a nearby maid to approach and orders are given to secure varying materials for the girl to work with. She'd turned back to her desk, then, taking in the sketches of varying jewelry pieces and flipping the page, she'd begin one anew: A crown.

Audo read over the missive as he sat in the gardens with his training sword beside him, smiling to himself. Of course, he'd heard of the successful birth and clean bill of health prior in the Duma, but that didn't make him any less glad that something good had gone Georg's way. 

Edited by Frostdrop1

Samuel V Ludovar saw the word Orenian in the missive, as he read such word, he spit into the spit vase yet raised a glass for the new born

”to his health!”

Maria clapped for the new born as she began to think if she can gift a present for the boy. Maybe a living doll???

“Excellent.” Spoke a armor-Clad Knight as he read over the released missive. “I shall have to congratulate the pair on their newborn.”

HUEY GUS I M MWO CMMCMENINOGO YORU SPSOT