Gratitude To The People Of Minitz

Me_llamo...

Gratitude To The 

People Of Minitz

KXGqch_OWmlznNy-nlyvaMjAdickDjf56vMlBBX2PfQaxJWC5lEN_yMeUUPwpOP21U0S1L5jsvDzhUCZl1qgGOLhEJw6qurDmXx7SAgNMkmdBfXmWukHI5VNDupZkgfltCazO_9YlVsWTk4oSy2HGhK-3IFts37vo3ePpDbtb6fqYxbkzXO4Xmg8MqL5Lw

I, Gregorius Roa, thank the people of Minitz for having put their trust on me, I promise to accomplish all of my other promises if I win the elections for mayor, for you have trusted me and I need to reciprocate that trust with accomplishments as the mayor of this great city. So, I hereby present my proposals within this document - I hope you like them - and I hope for a better Minitz, a better Aaun.

Seeing what my opponent presented in the debate, I hereby introduce to you to my

First proposition: Every race shall have equal rights, for the Kanun does not mention to discriminate against others just for what their birth race is, nor who they were born from, as the children are not charged with the sins of their kin.

-Allow non-Reinmaren elves and other races the opportunity to lease houses inside the walls of Neu Brandthof, bringing more chances to the humanoid non-Reinmaren to lease a house. This settlement is a human settlement and not a majority of elven, dwarven or other races.

-If a non-human individual wishes to become Reinmaren, they should be given the chance to do so, just as a human, for we should accept everyone that wishes to be Reinmaren into the culture; they should be given the same rights as those who have taken the oath to become Reinmarens, letting them lease a farmstead, as well as to lease a house inside the walls if they wish to do so, and to live in a farmstead.

Second proposition: Address the issue of housing, by building a provisional office in charge of directly solving the matter. In the stead of the Duke, the Bailiff or the deceased Lawspeaker Petsch, for everyone deserves to have a house in haste. It is our duty to assure these homes safe, and comfortable, and in doing so makes our community thrive.

Third proposition: Begin to push the government of Minitz in order to enrich the streets with the basic access of:  

-A local banker

-A public aviary

-A fully-functioning soulstone pillar 

Fourth proposition: To host moots after the officials have ended, to discuss with the Burgh upon concerns and what to vote for, then expose those weaknesses to the Duke after the discussion ended in a way of strengthening our walls from within.

For the propositions both of us agreed on:

-Organize training lessons with the military, in the hope our people will not suffer another defeat to the ferrymen again, nor any other enemy of  Minitz and Aaun.

-After the candidate debate finished, my competent opponent’s opinion changed, so I will put it here too, if a non-Reinmaren, be it human or non-human gives his all for Minitz, helping in any way possible, they should be given the chance to lease a farmhouse outside the walls, or to buy a house inside the walls.

For the propositions accepted from the people:

-Organize a search team to bring home Hannah Herrlichkeit and Teft Barclay alike, not only for the Herrlichkeits be buried together, but to honor a Ritter of Minitz with proper burials. Hopefully, this gives the citizens a sense of some tranquility and resolved matters.

-Supervise the local architecture of housing, so that the external facade isn’t changed and it does not affect the overall aesthetics of Minitz.

Gregorius Roa

Chieftain of Roa, Hochgeehrte of Minitz and Soldat of Theoderic’s Warband

23sb6AD7YlOeHDDt_-p-Gx65zqugDhl0W9gJxZHgN-GTa4uB5G7DYznM-88058XEBci8T_wtQSTncq7TB7pKTrUufYp02Dt9So9BX9nSYpcZ-mQR6QLd-WSDiSy-N1OPK-mXXbVUw6d5pLA0mV5tP63MKQHVN_DGr7b5ZOExgdPy43FjmEic7Hj90HT6gA

Edited by Me_llamo...

"Wai', t'ey don' 'ave ah public aviareh 'n Mini'z? Tha's terrible! Where am oi supposed ter send t'uh birds too?" says Mimosa Applefoot, a local halfling of Bywater, contemplating sending a bird to an old friend of hers from Minitz through her village's local delivery owl.