An Open Declaration

NotJcbeno

An Open Declaration

GtBlyuhMC4VbyiznyOb639PUlEEiNlcHM2x109D6PUtdeY9tx9ydYhrNrYwcqzCwQJx_h8ERA0GegkWz30mTVDGZvvDQiubBqHqZqXaX-FMrQpIya50-WxEge5DwpC4kA0dNRb4wO2FQLv-hkswqJFiJXuFfr7pAwpSECDEtjSIpEkU8z4p9vQPeFyFDNw

[The arena of Rozenfeld at night]

[!]

Penned in a rather rough font, some lines somewhat slanted as if by a nervous or even excited hand. A letter, perhaps a declaration of sorts, would be posted outside the arena of Rozenfeld. 

To Ser Conrad Barclay, I have wished to spar with you since I first met you at the arena of Hyspia, however, my resolve has been steeled. I, Vassilios of Sapron, challenge you, Conrad Barclay, to a duel, for I wish nothing more than the opportunity to court your daughter Meredith Julianna Barclay”

Signed

Vassilios of Sapron

Conrad read over the letter, a small hum escaping him as he did so. "Knew something like this was coming, didn't expect to have to thrash the kid so soon."

"Zhat ist some zough luck." Alexandra Barclay would muse whilst enjoying a stroll around her home of Rozenfeld.

A mali'aheral pauses at the notice pinned up outside the Rozenfield Arena, lifting her sunglasses to review the note. She had been on a late night stroll with Vitya, her hound- but this was much more interesting...

"Poor bastard, isn't he, Vitya? Conrad might just kill him- Ah... Young love. It makes fools do the stupidest shit, doesn't it, Vitya?"

With the click of her lighter, the ember butt of her cigarette lighting up in the cool evening air. With that, she'd move on back on her walk with the sweater-clad borzoi.

"Must ensure this is not Vazov Gleb in disguise attempting to infiltrate the Barclay family from within" Cardinal Viktor states, going to take up Imam Al Boreen's Holy Bamboo Beating Stick