ECHOES OF RUIN – Prophecy of the Necrotic

TreeSmoothie

Spoiler

[!] You find a parchment upon the ground,

producing a sickly chill upon flesh that dare

touch it. The ravings of a madman –

or, perhaps, a prophecy told true?

NS616RLJfZftS-U8u6-KY-blSqTCejNlU3M1vpIRHuJ4OUDjqlpzEamz43UVQF31BeJo3Uk7crGAubmv_0gafh43ezqjK5EHYBBGR_7pPN7MQaO7-QAiMvpqnc3lvrXNUiY4lpxUoOWf0tzt6Hxi5t8P8VEIcVfz69WVR6c_-MEPb0rdOI6nbpaRlKF-PQ

v8Q959zb7f4hW1EOyzUXsDakMyWpOUCxSTh8Okwudq6yAg0xB1xuOoGl4rU9Q5BPMr6_QTu97ZlSL1lRtfRP-nvvCBvlTx0a1sCxoQ9q7CU7tic97o_QW2GNiNePefLbH5lRTp6yJDPgCtCJeoBLKlTzgbeH_228u7VVQgklTVsky3r_JwhpGrGTaixDnQ

HEED! HEED, DESCENDANT-KIN!

I Have peered into the cosmos . . .

Witnessed its calamity.

BRETHREN,

RUIN approaches, and from it will

everything be born anew.

CNwzNPATMstSC_hvAUJkDDuduGKS5chZ3T-K2VafVI-f2ukp5W_AEBb7BI0I5gES05tjED3Nzaq1SsrNWfjmdPK01o3DwwL1U6epId5LsXJ5GIK4pS2BBQvBsL4BodgM8jLjaQ8hVI311m_DVAuYOFDjj-xOBFp5ANUE374EpbULKdkhl4kUC2pdLCPeVQ

The sky will blot, darkened by lightning

and rainfall. Wings of tattered flesh,

hollowed eyes, A LICH-DRAGON.

0RpkT1bu8ZGI-hRE6bJbp5QB2GNs0CiJ9FsXTFqwQim88Cpx_OONo3t_KYu6QC2--gAKC4UIYvhC_OvaXv_xwFIzDR1so0isV_F5NX0n60xRatoKBxShzqog_swyUs34L3gN_lYYzkcyISGnGNzxFXg0Ar3gbayi94TpvPOcYV0YMYffeZ8ORrs_w_eWBw

The GREAT OWL aids in this endeavor to birth

DÚR-FÁN-AGURTH, and his existence – his

omnipotence will only go to greater lengths,

a hungering thing it shall remain.

i1ksmHKuN1Bw913rb7bj0poULLtN_717s5jVYmTFYMehGd_z7I75YRya8QsSAXPxXwjFGrvpPljZZEiTm7Um6WMl5qNn8UtEWvFOC5QtFwYx351UP7F_UNYCRogbzXiFmIS_4NKlkd3a2rQYY_i1dbgUmWUjzeyGS8QQmw8rrni5rn_MgnreeKF07zEUyg

The skies will shudder – the squawk 

of an Owl faint in each rasp this Child

breathes ‘pon Man.

With lightning and ash, He will strike them.

4Tt8UxgWa9L-MMR2Rn9daI95DJ64WfmbRu0B-AVVMXkQsxRsOmS8y6qgQBDKS78A0jYVU1uQjM1FaDwzvExjTfiYIVgtdecppSFPCKmD_G32XZXYoc_WADLMN_eo9G67Vhb89MF5OAT4t_Uz2uvPT7ObeCnLRxc4gLeK63CIsRYUAxK1PTx30B_fw4B6iw

5YZvlDVvPJxcmSQodZbTZt8uXjXsHzz7RPJMYOYHFbV7QqfFGHlvYj6H2yZHOyVoenRcvuQRx45iSCZ8i0UdfnZyAbx_xbvmyJ4yTVoAiQPOHtoXSu10_WiygTDBkjF6THWlhK1Khzom-DL5V5wGgmAUBkuw3Sxq48MQDf8dOa_sgt0iOBS3Wvcvwd9MoA

u3J8852XVMyvdQU7FKCZYDQJXqSuelQhUzlr_1xOIy9Rm27HtWXS-F1rxBk5tku0K6vLsUJqwzPk1ifQMQfE3uN9ocldrry1W8tr7KhGoXqnjeGJqMs_GZqMxQtlkaF9PCwaJ3n6t47e73RBnJ21IKK-z2tpWKrmsyXv3zhGHMO5IFXR13XBbp1C70WxEgSO HEAR ME! HEED MY PROPHECY!u3J8852XVMyvdQU7FKCZYDQJXqSuelQhUzlr_1xOIy9Rm27HtWXS-F1rxBk5tku0K6vLsUJqwzPk1ifQMQfE3uN9ocldrry1W8tr7KhGoXqnjeGJqMs_GZqMxQtlkaF9PCwaJ3n6t47e73RBnJ21IKK-z2tpWKrmsyXv3zhGHMO5IFXR13XBbp1C70WxEg

When the thunder rolls,

And a cold gale blows,

The Owl shall take flight,

Arriving from the strike of light. 

When the sky shakes,

And the ground quakes,

Wings of bone shall rise,

And Mankind shall meet their demise.

Rulers of a darkened sky,

Watchers of the clouded moon,

The Worm shall breathe hellflame high

And then all will meet their doom.

Cloudy winds turn,

Flaming wrath burns,

Ruin approaches us steadfast 

And death we shan't have surpassed.

Truth, and lies,

Secrets, and spies,

The pious and mighty, a list too long to condemn,

With lightning and ash, He will strike them!

txhr5RT6vrIrO_Fe-uXXjGiAh9ytdnuuFhgPLSlvHhNDP3nlgnicdk27OikcK8hXzM598bjQG6DkXVmkOWxbSmGU0JfdO-wsrt2aHpLBcCkSgc_2-hiLLSswe1P7eEIDWiSltC1lYofh2l1Ym3FPmpiO9jJNBRdYjVRqGd1LAPbVzoBKAoq_sXqCNWmVag

Fear the Lich-Dragon,

Fear the Worm,

Fear the Owl,

Fear the Necrotic.

Ruin has taken flight!

You've come upon this prophecy at no coincidence or chance. You have been CHOSEN to deliver this message, and deliver it you must. Prepare, prepare, prepare you might, but only a united Descendant-kind might stand a SPECK of a chance against these glorious gods and leviathans ... And we all know such a feat is impossible.

It would be wise to surrender now - and perhaps then might we all be blessed with a quick and painless demise.

- Your Faithful Prophet,

Lord of the Unsightly,

Azrael

e_Aubgawaev-lRSWJZ52qHcZADudLeGzzHhCfTOfVFrN1s_zWijRinlGA8JdVK_HjFm1PJdZjVXuEri0NgiFx88AyL50QZQKM4HqEgMravfexu8tafjG-HpJMhn8BHBEuyK6OtDTq70HzR70ydy2kbo_dHxyYI-NdONxM40ZVs0z-qrkvRGSn-E8W1f7Zw

Spoiler

Huge thanks to Werew0lf and __Heathman, the rp was awesome!

Within a sunlit valley, deep within the mountains, miners began to excavate - blackened rock being ferried to the construction site in quantities most curious. What could be occurring there?

In the depths of the swampland, a hollow skull twisted and warped. The fear of the unknown sequestered at the heart of men, drawing them towards the idol.

Unknowing of their fates, the Great Owl tempered to souls - it both feared it’s own demise, and the words of that forsaken Red Prince who threatened it with eternal sacrilege to the infernal world; to help the dread princes ascend under the covenant of the ashen prophet. 

An assembly of bone-clad servants clattered over eachother to deliver some dozen parcels, their ushering to find a certain Lich tucked away - deep within the earth.

The lit hollows of a dilapidated skull burned a putrid green, their ire looming over the details of an inevitable future; it reveled upon a slate of stone, eager.

6 hours ago, AmericanSniper52 said:

"Then it is time to destroy the bird, so this prophecy will ne come to fruition" a crippled elf said, awaiting the arrival of his new legs so he can once again rejoin the fight

a blonde woman remembers she needs to make legs for a dude

Jade stirs in an attic of a Celianor tavern, picking up a piece of paper she'd left on her chest. "Ugh... what is this? A... prophecy? ...world's ending... another owl..." She huffed in disbelief, then threw the paper to her side. "Oh, my head... I am never drinking again after this."

An armored figure comes across the parchment full of strange scribblings, looking it over. She remained silent, placing it on some table before wandering off whilst writing in her journal.