The FUTURE of LOTC, STOP USING ARCHAIC SYSTEMS!!!! The future is now #Eth #BTC #doge #NotAScamCoin

NotEvilAtAll

Mark Zuckerberg updates metaverse avatar after internet mockery

I think it's time for LOTC to abandon it's FAILED text-chat model and move onto a more modern, streamlined proxmity voice chat system.

Simply put, with the FUTURE of gaming in an integrated metaverse with Virtual Reality, NFTs, and mark zuckerburg worshipped as a god-emperor as we escape our dystopian reality in our tiny cells eating bugs and drinking soy, LOTC is doomed to fall behind if we cannot adapt to this new reality! This is why we should use voice chat instead, as voice chat works much better with virtual reality when compared to text chat and thus prevents the server from being shut down for being disloyal to MetaAmerica.

Spoiler

PROOF that high-quality voice chat RP is possible and indeed the FUTURE of gaming and roleplaying.

We should also do away with the TERRIBLE monk revival system and instead use a "You die in game, you die in real life" system. This dramatically improves player retention by blackmailing all applied players & their progeny to play LOTC forever until they die and their VR headset explodes, killing them instantly.

These changes combined should keep LOTC alive well into the 2100's until the nukes drop and end modern civilization.

There's nothing to say but: What did you smoke and where do I get that stuff?

I agree with these statements, jumper. I will inform the admins of this.🤠

Great idea! We should add lootboxes while we're at it, I'm sure it'd improve the server loads! ;)

yeah you’re gonna find out all the human women now have manly men voice 

I'd only want voice chat RP if we all had mw3 quality mics

4 hours ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

We should also do away with the TERRIBLE monk revival system and instead use a "You die in game, you die in real life" system. This dramatically improves player retention by blackmailing all applied players & their progeny to play LOTC forever until they die and their VR headset explodes, killing them instantly.

e833679f21b47ff460932251e8018bf8.png

Waaaaay ahead of you, hombre

On 12/28/2022 at 1:49 PM, Werew0lf said:

yeah you’re gonna find out all the human women now have manly men voice 

these terms are acceptable

Man Body GIF