REAFFIRMATION DE LA BARONNIE DE VORELORN, 1909

rep2k

REAFFIRMATION OF THE BARONY OF VORELORN

Issued on th of Horen’s Calling, 1909

J6noYnsDCqiRz91KoBQ1BTaXJSHtwQfCsEnXFJVrukOGPyRrq7md2rOGBPdzf70Rxmesc6C20VFWORGX6CZdI1dXQ7iKSka9Yf3-EBtVIDegLuCg3b2QaIz8t_6aMCXFn-C08k4OXS1dA-NBWYhod8-B8ifpaJe6zbBV54e8df_OpbgP0Cg1QmRQ6Vwu8A

Par proclamation du Marquis,

After the granting of the Barony de Vorelorn to Lady Eyrane Vernhart, who is my cousin and part of the family of Rosius originally, a divorce had occurred between her and her Lord-Husband without offspring being produced, leaving a Vernhart barony in the hands of a Rhodon, with no Vernhart heir. After a meeting with His Majesty, Charles I of Aaun and Harald Leon Vernhart, there has been an alteration in terms of the rulership of Vorelorn, which was followed by the constructive aid of his Majesty.

Therefore, it is my honor and duty to publicly declare that I, Louis I August de Rosius, officially reaffirm Lord Harald Leon Vernhart and all those of the Vernhart family into petty nobility, under the Margraviate of Haute-Epine. His Lordship shall be reaffirmed as the Baron of Vorelorn, now officially to be known that Eyrane Rhodon is stripped of aforementioned lands and titles. With Lord Harald being the first baron of Vorelorn, this duty shall pass unimpeded through the eldest offspring of Harald Vernhart who is named Owyn Erik Vernhart, and through his designated heir and theirs in perpetuity. They shall be entitled to occupying a portion of land under the Margraviate of Haute-Epine to use as they see fit for the construction of a keep, and shall be entitled to all rights afforded to them and to those of petty nobility as of the Charter of the United Kingdom of Aaun, Section III, Statue III-IV.

Avec Dieu au-dessus de moi,

LTH, Louis August, Marquis de Haute-Epine,

Comt de Beaufoy e Arentaniebourg, Baron de Rosius,

Seigneur Commandant de la Garde de La Rose, Seigneur

de Mont Louis

Seigneur Lord Harald Leon Vernhart, Baron de Vorelorn

"A shame to see family abandoning one another, especially after we'd talked about the abuse my children suffered under his hands. I suppose this is for the best though, as now I can see I was a fool to believe such a cruel man couldn't fool others into believing in his plight." The Rhodon scoffed. "But in all honesty, it's quite alright. As long as I'm free!" Eryane smiled the sun's smile!

A recent debutante would flip through the pages of the most recent Petran Post "Don't worry Maman, Her Grace will probably grant you a County if not a Duchy for all we've done so far! But a peerage of our own, nonetheless. the non-petty kind too!" The teen would half-jest in an attempt to lift her mother's spirits.