A list of known spiritual shrines

Cloakedsphere

(( PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD IN THE FORM OF A NORMAL ROLEPLAY POST. THIS THREAD IS USED AS A LIBRARY TO LIST ALL SPIRITUAL SHRINES AND IS MEANT TO BE USED AS A TOOL FOR NEW AND OLD PLAYERS TO LOCATE SHRINES TO THE CORRESPONDING SPIRIT THEY WISH TO ROLEPLAY WITH. THERE IS A FORMAT HIDDEN IN A SPOILER SO YOU MAY ADD SHRINES TO THIS LIST. PLEASE FOLLOW THE FORMAT. ))

G7g7eg8K2Qh6kkjZcpaa0_Lxl9spY_3j1buORLHDbX4lM9L5REE5m9M8urkj_1jBoNOgEFs9xns_1MFon-GwtiJm5ztkeOFLMnR_qQcZ_HMug87GoN1WeCJwGzoxQcRumIhcM0PkRar8Us225S5xEy1lZnLF8aP8qk0i3jmhUYXe3nam86WaYpZl1ZLddg

An official publication created by the Iron Horde
(Formerly known as the Rexdom of Krugmar, The Horde, The Iron’Uzg, etc.)

This document serves as an official guide to spiritual shrines, who they are erected for, and what offerings may be brought to them in the hopes of receiving a blessing from whichever corresponding spirit it is for. This document has been created to help the spiritualist find whichever shrine they seek to bring offerings to in hopes of pleasing said spirit and/or receiving some sort of blessing from them. Please update this compendium as time passes by as it is impossible for one individual to know the existence of every shrine across the realm.

There is no set amount of shrines allowed for each spirit. For example, there may be multiple shrines of Krug across the land. This publication is to be used as a guide to those seeking the shrine closest to them.

May this guide aid you in your journeys.

(( Although this document only has a few listings for shrines at the moment, there is no possible way I could track every shrine across this map (or future maps) all by myself. So I encourage those who have either erected shrines or desecrated shrines to please use the format below to add your own shrines or shrines known to you so that they may be used and interacted with by more players amongst the server. ))

Shrine Documenting Format:

Spoiler

Name of spiritual shrine (i.e “Shrine of X”):
Spirit attached to shrine:
Common offerings brought to shrine (if applicable):
What the shrine represents (if applicable):

Is this shrine destroyed? (Y/N):
Location of shrine (General location, no exact coordinates please):
Pictures (if applicable):

zclvL-GjzvByMVYnYengOxFT-m3GJAjhCj22DGD7mE4aLAWIhsfKyQnrwq_XpL6Noh9eW8fbMSKqOEACCLCUsjM18iacniPUW-gnw1shVVZyZrwXu-aoBqDhWkbjYidC-Mm6e3ZOW1qPSOX2GG0bYGQbaFPBDsGehT-sSbBGhIbNQACdpcNP7xpWbgmtSg
Name of spiritual shrine (i.e “Shrine of X”): Shrine of Krug

Spirit attached to shrine: Krug
Common offerings brought to shrine (if applicable): Weapons, armor, food, descendant remains
What the shrine represents (if applicable): The Shrine of Krug represents strength, unity, honor, and war

Is this shrine destroyed? (Y/N): No
Location of shrine (General location, no exact coordinates please): Orcish city of San’Velku

Os4yp5ivAQpsZc4He8vJfnKE8DPkoQ1rQieB5uLRJQ2gNQ9O-Ht4lA9cUukpkK3VL8Xc7bNCtqW-dCuigI_GDpVqzSL0WbUSrytTbfIKTIW3XQb8ow9wsNmEOZi5o7_uqRxsSwcp9AVqo_JKNvhgBlaLYuIol0ED6w6Vjw6JZhaGvRvpXJme7b1R4ByW6A

zclvL-GjzvByMVYnYengOxFT-m3GJAjhCj22DGD7mE4aLAWIhsfKyQnrwq_XpL6Noh9eW8fbMSKqOEACCLCUsjM18iacniPUW-gnw1shVVZyZrwXu-aoBqDhWkbjYidC-Mm6e3ZOW1qPSOX2GG0bYGQbaFPBDsGehT-sSbBGhIbNQACdpcNP7xpWbgmtSg

Name of spiritual shrine (i.e “Shrine of X”): Shrine of Velkumezt
Spirit attached to shrine: Velkumezt
Common offerings brought to shrine (if applicable): Building materials, construction tools, books of law and order
What the shrine represents (if applicable): The Shrine of Velkumezt represents cities, settlements, and law.

Location of shrine (General location, no exact coordinates please): Orcish city of San’Velku

hTmirB78Oul-oJj6xRr5TPD_TodUJMbi3pt8D5axLGR9UFMBQfMts6Is2B0uyotJ00eu4zaviXa_DlEv4jJhO46Rje48jGZbh5KASsNmORqZOLoh-5OqLmAHc09kUgRy2ehqM_pbwYs-waMvwnXJi4ajs-6C3wTC-kvpuUB_-sDoOTMb4PrY4sAsZs_8ZA

Name of spiritual shrine (i.e “Shrine of X”): Shrine of Luara
Spirit attached to shrine: Luara
Common offerings brought to shrine (if applicable): Wolf pelts, common foods for wolves, animal bedding
What the shrine represents (if applicable): The Shrine of Luara represents the moon but appears as a wolf

g2J9T17xA48FI8B4tcHPOkVhhybQqfie_SJUg8Lq4-SkBN8MaL3IduZ7jaIBkn21ViFYh2MsnGhFiRllheziPD1tBVmLPjOnm-kg1zeIYDnl0p1FtPGFpS2cek_BZiW-HEINMpH3dg9Js_HyFR9njpMyXKrwq2-7sFzL0dQKRvORBPaMIZgvKVRDKJ4Zqw

Name of spiritual shrine (i.e “Shrine of X”): Shrine of Kor
Spirit attached to shrine: Kor
Common offerings brought to shrine (if applicable): Remains of the dead, Recently deceased bodies, items wishing to be brought into the stargush’stroh (orcish afterlife)
What the shrine represents (if applicable): The Shrine of Kor represents death

Zw2MTg93CmXBKV2l5W3omMVkkgBmK3HplQoWaK3Otjv4wjFtHFmWoOdwa0e8K9w4VtDbFDSE12IPwS-wMZS3qzf73yfaLIz8NbiSCcmDta5KV1vbdG-l9ssyFM32LOu7Gia0Tqp7SShsh4hPVWP7Pw3Z88Vr6TvhAi8N642orydkQdoKS3MRqV1dfeAelQ

Name of spiritual shrine (i.e “Shrine of X”): Shrine of Ugluk
Spirit attached to shrine: Ugluk
Common offerings brought to shrine (if applicable): Bull horns, beef, bulls to be slaughtered, knives, grass
What the shrine represents (if applicable): The Shrine of Ugluk represents the clan Ugluk. Ugluk was the third born son of Gorkil. (See: [Ugluk Clan] Creatures of Song and Tale)

oIvFr7fQAVkq0Nb-_L2-TUB94lw59VDMPRpAoBAhR1RWc_8SAtoo7tvjk11zC_m4GE8FivQJJaEvFac384PSLH6eY24ujHAx4VoVM9fLtNFUhdWKXWzbGV_3FunnNPvu6IGqQnS0ZC4M4s3QDQXGPmlvKfbIZzu1G-D6xA8G3FaXu6l_01pgV2bWNEKzyQ

An aged ex-shaman squints at the picture of the first shrine. "But ... T'at's always been Krug's shrine. Am I going insane? When w- OOOH! Ne'ermind, it goes . . . Description, and then picture, I see," they mumbled, reading the list over. "T'ere's a ton more inside the city. They should get to it!"

Rilka browsed through the post! "OOH- IT'Z DEZKRIPZHIUN DEN IMAGE. Rite.."

“Bub… where ahm mi shrine tu Enrohk neer da volcayno” Sigurd would frown taking care more offence than was intended

BURG’LUR would frown. Seems that not many appreciated his woodwork.

Spoiler

NAME AND SPIRIT: Shrine of LUR

COMMON OFFERINGS: Rewards of a hunt.

REPRESENTS: Hunting and the LUR ancestry.

SHRINE DESTROYED?: No

LOCATION?: Outside san’velku, beside the LUR tree. Up the path right of it. Looks like a wooden wolf, drippy shrine.

Spoiler

Name of spiritual shrine Shrine of Enrohk
Spirit attached to shrine: Enrohk
Common offerings brought to shrine (if applicable): weapons, dead enemies, blood
What the shrine represents (if applicable): war, bloodlust, savagery

Is this shrine destroyed? (Y/N): N
Location of shrine (General location, no exact coordinates please): outskirts of the Western Volcanoes, near the lake
Pictures (if applicable): sent in dms

Name of spiritual shrine : Shrine of Leyd
Spirit attached to shrine : Leyd
Common offerings brought to shrine : Weapons, blood
What the shrine represents : the lower part represent the clans who favor Leyd, Raguk and Ram. The top represents strength and dominance

Location of shrine (General location, no exact coordinates please): On the hill besides the Maw tower