RÉVOCATION DE LA BARONNIE DE VORELORN

rep2k

REVOCATION OF THE BARONY OF VORELORN

Issued on the 2nd of Sun’s Smile, 1905

_WSmp0oylnWrWD7UXgYeYKh2xtLdQTenFC5BWsm9CJn0MM1Pmp5p4rUvtKhknyM1Lkf9JbMn-S0rcDN86LGgm2938qXX5JK7v0n5OK5KpBbkYFpc0BzS7SLIDaTU2SGj1gityZmVbCyXkcmGDU11dxNiRk8ohzomLOVhkRhj3RvxsD71PZzmhQsRsEo7kw

Par proclamation du Marquis,

Many painful decisions have been made in the past few months, both on my part and on the other side that is currently covered by this declaration. But those moments were not decisive in this conversion, because after everything that happened, the man realized where he went wrong and how to correct a certain problem. At the moment when I should have supported my family, as I had previously committed to do and fulfill, I did not do that, but now I hope to correct what I did wrong, with big hopes for my family to try and to take a moment and forgive.

Therefore, it is my utmost duty to publicly declare that I, Louis I August de Rosius, officially revoke the Barony of Vorelorn, removing Baron Leon Harald and his family from the status of petty nobility once for all. The title, according to this declaration, will remain under me, therefore allowing Lady Eryane Rhodon to legally take it over again as she once did, if she wishes to. This declaration puts an end to this chapter and there will not be any reason to change the decision of this declaration.

Avec Dieu au-dessus de moi,

LTH, Louis August, Marquis de Haute-Epine,

Comt de Beaufoy e Arentaniebourg, Baron de Rosius,

Seigneur Commandant de la Garde de La Rose, Seigneur

de Mont Louis e Arentania

"My son is based for this." Said the Margrave-Emeritus, Louis Joseph de Rosius, from his confinement in his room.

The Uncle of the Margrave scoffed out of content "I thought for a moment he needed some belt whippin' to get his senses back. Luckily he already has it. Family before anything else."