[BOUNTY] - Khione's Bounty

Cheese

[!] A missive has been hung up in various cities across Almaris.

The Bounty for Khione Valkyrie

Issued on the 10th of Amber’s Cold; 109 SA

Z7nEvHeg2ZSqf40Mh_Ch7ud_khZNKjrFmvPjfdIg5pRPJVy5zqxfcTEJzO9SJUsDd5pFPQo1FdLnPqKJ_Gzk5KdYwxJDwG7MbiF0d5GahunjGwg0GIauKaftpYBPcO9i_jt-u1ydoKlIbL4CbqtRImHtoPj2f27MdxUlfMes58nV_EyjQB-XD-YJEKmFrg

It is on this day that the House of Elvenguard issues a wanted notice for a man of the name Khione. His last known surname is affiliated with the Clan Valkyrie.

Khione is a mali who bears white hair with ice-blue streaks, and matching eyes of an icy hue. 

The crimes Khione is wanted for are as follows:

• The assault of Quildor Soltee Elvenguard and Aurelia-Jay

• The kidnapping of Quildor Soltee

• The excessive torture of Quildor Soltee

House Elvenguard will provide a reward of 750 mina if Khione is brought alive, and 

500 mina if his head is brought.

Any information regarding Khione’s location, accomplices, or other clues will be rewarded with 100 mina.

Direct all birds to Aurelia-Jay [Cheese1sgrater] &/or Avery Elvenguard [Dyvynarth]

Z7nEvHeg2ZSqf40Mh_Ch7ud_khZNKjrFmvPjfdIg5pRPJVy5zqxfcTEJzO9SJUsDd5pFPQo1FdLnPqKJ_Gzk5KdYwxJDwG7MbiF0d5GahunjGwg0GIauKaftpYBPcO9i_jt-u1ydoKlIbL4CbqtRImHtoPj2f27MdxUlfMes58nV_EyjQB-XD-YJEKmFrg

Signed,

Aurelia-Jay, of House Elvenguard

Avery, of House Elvenguard

Spoiler

I feel like I shouldn't have to say this, but I would like to remind everyone that metagaming any information about Khione is not allowed. It is not fair to Khione's player, nor is it fair to anyone else involved.

If Khione is killed (popped), you can do /head request [user] and bring that as proof he's dead :)

After some time, the bounty had been taken down from the various notice boards.

((OOC: This bounty has been completed irply and the reward was given out :) Thank you!))