THE CITY OF KAROSGRAD, RENEWED

GMRO

THE CITY OF KAROSGRAD, RENEWED

FlLnCZEwDPMk6v6CdXZRQtNunv4TJA_P6xbI9HvVA6RjaTzaYiEPsHl66VKeC9tFJuICulnxrQFHB8v9FvgXeNg1SpRuTXOnEYYZwbt2CvqN-pYk5wjpk26lxit6fWoRheG6Qzd--rMszmSS82welJU6C0OhAaHuuAG2w071J9gnSQQ8TH2mZbjnH1ST_Q

Issued by

THE CROWN

On this 14th of Msitza ag Dargrund of 458 ES

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

VA BIRODEO E HERZENAV AG EDLERVIK,

Since the time of Josef I and our first landing on the shores of Almaris, Haense has been a place of strength and beautiful architecture. A city worth its salt, not rebuilt at the changing tastes of kings when each new king moved to succeed them. It was not the case of myself that I had changing tastes, but with our new found position in the world our city should equal that of where we stand. The newfound history of Almaris is laid into the foundations of these buildings, from the stone quarries of the Silver Isles to granite and brick of the new Grenz forests. Our city has profited much from those new lands that we now also call home. 

We did first see the creation of a new square where friends such as House Weiss call home, centered around my father and his stature. His history is immortalized into our city and his actions which began a time of prosperity for us. My wife then set about the creation of a new palace for our growing family and vassals. It stands filled with happy memories of my family and has held even further diplomatic meetings of all sorts. Both of these stood against those that wished to besiege our city whether in battles unnatural or natural. From bandits to Inferi. The final completion of our city came with the southern part to ensure our military and docks have a place suitable for their strength and power in the world. I thank all those builders for their efforts and strength, without them all such would’ve been impossible. 

IV JOVEO MAN,

His Royal Majesty KARL III by the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duke of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margrave of Korstadt, Rothswald and Vasiland, Count of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, and Toruv, Viscount of Varna, Baron of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Thurant and Astfield, Lord of the Westfolk, Protector of the Highlanders, etcetera.

Her Royal Majesty, Amadea of Susa, Queen of Hanseti and Ruska, Princess of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duchess of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margravine of Korstadt, Rothswald and Vasiland, Countess of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, and Toruv, Viscountess of Varna, Baroness of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Thurant, Venzia and Astfield, Lady of the Westfolk, Protector of the Highlanders, etcetera.

Spoiler

A MASSIVE THANK YOU

Without the builders of Haense, it is without doubt that the buildings of Karosgrad over our reign would have not gotten anywhere. So many of you dedicated so much time to these projects to make them beautiful and our city one to continue to be proud of. I tried to get everyone but I know that there was plenty of others that helped.

A thanks to @MissToni@sarahbarah@poki@Truppler@CanadaMatt@Athorgo@zuziee@tcs_tonsils_@zuziee@kaylaa

An extra special thank you though to @shay@Zaerie@DahStalker @ErosTea It's without doubt any of these would have been done without the massive work you guys undertook.

Thanks to @Doggedfor the video!

Cool video, who made it?

7 minutes ago, Dogged said:

Cool video, who made it?

Spoiler

is that the destiny 2 sound track