The Loyal Exchange

DahStalker

The Exchange of Loyalty

3rd of

JULA AG PIOV

tRgop7hT_QR1MLtw5J-l22ZExzH32TspqWL5QYFIFEwIg0swyIx8yHwWh1C6iBXf0U4Ih2nmGSDO2t25ggsmkV7knTMkBTUekxejoWKA0sboV-jhK-7jyUg_Dir_C_-k4v3dkXj8bqjs2MVKOohtS5NtMPSRcsXxLUd7-V8jrKkKcTTDJkysHOysBzIieg

Penned by Lady Elia Eryka Colborn-Stafyr

During the final months of our beloved monarchs, Karl III and Amadea of Susa, we had sat down to discuss how to reward a few of the most impactful subjects of their reign. And, as a result, we came up with a tradition we hope to continue through the years following the rule of Georg I, as well as his son and so forth-on. For months we had picked through the perfect use of metals, imagery, and craftsmanship to produce something of worth for these loyal subjects and their servitude. Thus, resulting in regalia of three different classes; Ve Barbanov Estrejna, Ve Szlar Kareunar, and Ve Karosir Edlervik. The first reserved for only the most prestigious five who the monarchs felt stuck with them greatly at some point throughout their reign, the latter for the humble peers who stuck by or rose during their reign, and lastly those who are worth honorable mention for their deeds. May they rest in the seven skies,

Krusae zwy Kongzem. 

Ve Barbanov Ezstrejna: A regalia of great renown in means both materialism and symbolism, brought to life during the end of Karl III and Amadea of Susa’s reign. This pendant holds onto a center pearl cradling a cluster of five pearls surrounding it, stretched outwards into delicate aureate prongs with the same ivory spheres in their grasp. To the flank of each stretched out six pointed tips each having four pearls on their facade, ranging in size the narrower it went. Granted to only the most prestigious subjects who served their monarchs loyally in their tenure. 

Ve Szlar Kareunar: A disc-shaped brooch forged from ferrum-alloy that was no bigger than 2-inches in its circumference. The facade found itself displaying that mighty insignia of House Barbanov with the side views of Karl III and Amadea of Susa facing it. Additionally, dangling from the piece was a smaller disc bound by silver chainlets cradling the sigil of the destined noble house it was bestowed unto. A piece to represent the loyalty during the royal tenure. 

Ve Karosir Edlervik: A simple band of silver sized accordingly for its specific owner, wrought into a sheer surface with slight divots in the contour of the Kingdom of Haense insignia. On the inside face of the ring was the etched name of who it was bestowed upon, while just on the outer-side was the simple phrase, “Krusae zwy Kongzem.” Gifted to those for their loyal service to Karl III and Amadea of Susa.

Ve Barbanov Ezstrejna: 

Karl III:

Ser Conrad: For all your service as my knight paramount. You have trained the order alongside Ser Walton to surpass all that they could ever be. You have protected the honour of this kingdom on countless occasions and paid the price for such. 

Lady Johanna: You came at a point when I needed you most and were the right fit for me as palatine. Whilst you were only in office for what seemed a short time, we worked well together as a team.

Lord Felix Weiss: As these last year's went on, you remained ever by my side and for that I am thankful. You jumped into the Haeseni world and embraced it fully. You show all what a new man of Haense can be.

Lord Vanhart: You have helped my son immeasurably during your time as a friend to the Crown, and did also help me significantly with my writings and ideas. You helped me in crafting my own story for the nation, and for that I am thankful. 

Prince Marius Audemar: My sword in the wars against the Inferi, a governor of Haelun’or and now my palatine in finishing my final task of the city. You and your brothers did immeasurable work during my reign for which I am truly thankful.

Amadea of Susa:

Lady Georgina Barclay: Although your work did go unseen by the masses for many a year, your service to the crown, and further your service to myself cannot be understated. My introduction to Haeseni society and my undertaking of Emma’s courts would not have been possible without your guidance, and for that I thank you.

Wright: Your loyalty to my husband and myself did not go unnoticed through the years. If there was one presence assured to be a constant, it was yours, and for that I thank you.

Ser Flemius: As steady as a rock, and yet a friendly face in the masses. Your unwavering loyalty, and ability to appear no later than the moment you were needed at all times was truly God sent, and you I am thankful.

Ser Walton: A calming voice in a sea of uncertainty, I am certain that I may state I would not have lived to this age had it not been for your constant vigilance. You have helped us all, time and time again. You were asked to do things that no man should, taking them in stride nonetheless, and for that I both thank and miss you.

Princess Analiesa Josefina: My sweet girl. I have come to expect more of you than any mother should of their daughter, but you have not once faltered. Through your many challenges, you have carried the weight of your responsibilities, both those you were born into, and those thrust unexpectedly upon yourself, with pride. Be proud of yourself, be proud of your brothers, and continue to stand as a pillar for your sister. I thank you, my love.

Ve Szlar Kareunar: 

House Barclay, Duchy of Reinmar

House Baruch, Duchy of Valwyck

House Ruthern, Duchy of Vidaus

House von Draco, Margrave of Eichenwalde

House Ludovar, County of Otistadt

House Kortrevich, County of Jerovitz

House Colborn, Viscounty of Venzia

House Bishop, Barony of Ostervik

House Godunov, Barony of Verskaya
House Weiss, Barony of Zvaervauld 

House Pelear, Viceroy of Hyspia

Ve Karosir Edlervik: 

Lord Dmitry Ruthern

Prince Lucien of Savoy

Prince Nikolas Leopold

Ser Vladimir Ruthern
Ser Sebastian Colborn
Wolfgang de Vilain
Ser Jakob Morovar

Dame Tavisha Morovar

Dame Giovanna de Leuven
Lord Adrian Erik Colborn

Ophelie Ashford de Falstaff

Lady Isabel Baruch

Lord Atilan Bishop

Viscountess Ada Colborn

March Loran von Draco

Signatures,

His Royal Majesty KARL III by the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duke of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margrave of Korstadt, Rothswald and Vasiland, Count of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, and Toruv, Viscount of Varna, Baron of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Thurant and Astfield, Lord of the Westfolk, Protector of the Highlanders, etcetera.

HER ROYAL MAJESTY, AMADEA OF SUSA, Queen of Hanseti and Ruska, Princess of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duchess of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margravine of Korstadt, Rothswald and Vasiland, Countess of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, and Toruv, Viscountess of Varna, Baroness of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Thurant, Venzia and Astfield, Lady of the Westfolk, Protector of the Highlanders, etcetera.

Lady Elia Eryka Colborn-Stafyr, The Curator of the Crown Jewels and Haucharkietat.

Spoiler

It was an honor to be able to come up with this idea and promote it to both @shayand @GMROwith approval. Their work, dedication, and determination within Haense during their reign clear as day. However, this is not to say that the choices above are not inclusive of everyone who played part and contributed. I assure you that these two had a mid-life crisis every second of the day as I hammered down on them to make some choices. The list was ******* long. Much love, krusae zwy kowabunga

“How unfortunate that my name has been misspelled for both first and Last…” The Savoyard frowned. 

3 minutes ago, tcs_tonsils_ said:

“How unfortunate that my name has been misspelled for both first and Last…” The Savoyard frowned. 

Elia sweats, slowly scribbling out the fact she penned his name with the copy she'd provide her in-law........

As Felix read the missive as he was out on patrol, he idley stepped off into a side-alley and looked up to the sky as he had the letter pinched in his hands. 

"You old goat." He shook his head. He could not help but smile. "You out-do me even in death..Spasiva, brother. Krusae zwy Kongzem." He neatly folded the letter and put it under his wrist-plate, and got back to work with a smile on his face.

Wright said nothing to the words delivered unto him, that expression always hidden beneath his mask; although, one might notice that he was rather slow to begin his duties cleaning the palace, sitting upon a chair nearby with his fingers interlocked.

Laurelie de Pelear read the missive with a smile, hopefully they where both in peace....she soon moved to take the letter to her husband to share it with him. ( @Javert )