The Correct Alternative to TNT

JoshBright

Actually, the correct response is to remove citizen doors all-together and ban soulstone pillars from being behind walls/inside of places. Force people to have a guard force to run their gates or leave them open or suffer from a lack of activity!

5 minutes ago, rukio said:

Actually, the correct response is to remove citizen doors all-together and ban soulstone pillars from being behind walls/inside of places. Force people to have a guard force to run their gates or leave them open or suffer from a lack of activity!

+1

7 hours ago, rukio said:

I like this! Though I will put up the argument that I think a SINGLE citizen door is fine. Some people like myself will be on at very off hours and just being straight up locked out of my city until someone wakes up definitely would suck sometimes. 

I also think that the second citizen door should be the only alternative way in no making 20 iron door secret backdoor tunnels with one way lift signs.