[✗] [Lore Amendment] Heralds of Azdromoth

rukio

New redline DLC:

Reason:

Bit silly for people to be able to be disconnected and reconnected repeatedly when most similar magics have a cap of one disconnection and done (though, yes, heraldry is not a true 'deity' magic, even at a 1 slot level), especially when it leaves behind physical brands on the body.

Purpose:

Yes.

-An ordained herald that has been disconnected twice cannot be re-ordained, capped at feat level heraldry if reconnected once. Limbs may only be used for ordainment once, i.e. left arm and right leg the first ordainment, right arm and left leg the second ordainment.

(and if the other piece is accepted)

-Removal of ordainment to return a herald to feat level does not count towards the two strikes for disconnection.

40 minutes ago, rukio said:

(though, yes, heraldry is not a true 'deity' magic, even at a 1 slot level)

Me when azdromoth is unable to reconnect his leal warrior because he was disconnected by an elven femboy during a minor disagreement 

15 minutes ago, Jentos said:

Me when azdromoth is unable to reconnect his leal warrior because he was disconnected by an elven femboy during a minor disagreement 

They can be reconnected as feat level heralds, just not re-ordained with this! 

8 minutes ago, rukio said:

They can be reconnected as feat level heralds, just not re-ordained with this! 

why not 

as in - what's the justification

would maybe change this to “may only be reconnected once” but otherwise I think it’s a good idea!! the draan burns your soul or whatever something like that

7 minutes ago, Winterblessing said:

would maybe change this to “may only be reconnected once” but otherwise I think it’s a good idea!! the draan burns your soul or whatever something like that

That was my other idea, where you have to use limbs that were unmarked prior and replacement limbs would take on the underling 'scars' from the prior disconnection, thoughts?

The disconnection method for heraldry seems a little too easy to pull off since it wasn't intended to be impossible to reconnect again. Maybe also require more heralds/Azdrazi to disconnect ordained heralds?

14 minutes ago, rukio said:

That was my other idea, where you have to use limbs that were unmarked prior and replacement limbs would take on the underling 'scars' from the prior disconnection, thoughts?

Rukio the intrusive thoughts r telling me to say slurs like world famous vtuber pippa 

me when disconnect cos I can lolz XD

feel like this would cause problems, not sure how to view it. I like it tho but imo I can imagine it causing a lot of issues that are just ooc but ye. 

Another edit: I feel like Azdrazi disconnecting a herald should be easier to pull of then a herald to do so, instead of  the same thing.

another edit: nice job rukio! Cleaning up the drazi community and its problems like its a side quest now. . . 

*looks for Nehtamo

30 minutes ago, kindEmperor said:

I feel like Azdrazi disconnecting a herald should be easier to pull of then a herald to do so, instead of  the same thing.

*looks for Nehtamo

Ordainment (and disconnection in of itself) shouldn't be easy to achieve, imo. Though perhaps the next DLC would be to have connection and disconnection spells be two different things to help stave off some issues.

maybe write an amendment with heralds dont exist

This lore has been denied. You will be sent a forum PM regarding the reasons for denial within the next 24 hours.

SELF DENIED