RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEIR OWN EYES

xMuted

rotYJ4JrEXUwnhsCGGt-cyk32Avtd4Nek6A7kqT-N2OLOv5TLtE70HzsC-_PaT_ytO_E9JhEBN19fHlOTrvYgTso7bVvgTBCfQDnxgqPNN0ndxRCs90Hkt0KCAalOrL-wr8tqsqTBA2N19J9J9atOC3VPav73lD1FK5twLxQ_4vmqOe26FpJAc0JsjQKkw

Year 110 of the Second Age,

ᛋᛁᚷᚱᚢᚾ ᚱᛁᛉᛉ ᛗᚨᚾ

RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEIR OWN EYES

ᚺᛖ ᛞᛁᛞ ᛁᛏ ᚨᚷᚨᛁᚾ

In the year 110 of the Second Age Sigrun Ireheart, Clan Father of the Irehearts made his bold move. As he cleverly asked Valyris for a drinking contest before they went to a festival together. As the foolish Celia’norian citizens got drunk the masterful Ireheart made his move, kidnapping the princess of Celia’nor right in front of their very eyes.

With my blade to her neck, a futile attempt to stop me by a mage of the air evocationist kind, whilst courageous did not end up saving her.

My reasoning for this is that I am low on cash, and I had spent it all on buying myself and Valyris drinks. I am a gracious host and her stay with me has been nothing but smiles.

The terms to her freedom are simple. Send an unarmed messenger to hand me over a sum of two hundred mina and a bottle of Celia’norian wine. You shall throw the pouch of mina and bottle of wine to me at the Ireheart clan hall.

[!]
An artistic rendition of Sigrun Ireheart and Valyris having a nice time at a bar was added.

ufHICWkBpz7OC7zznWKXCnfjnaBkQOZpHz1qQlqDJjCGhhPYwuh-Spri2Kn_Je_t_MHWPz9DRlbpDmur0-OCxTxwAvTMHYAGmhjUogd5XxInaE4Ml417hcK2KgKQjBc_Usq101F05D4RH_rOeJH-_pTiaeH_UFODPGDzmUxsW--dWbHytGKyD1hFs7oVng

Spoiler

i am doing the funny.

"And if it isn't paid then..?" The elf questions reading over the notice. Folding it up then and shoving it away into some dark corner of his study. "Oh dwarfs... never change."

"A dwed gotta beh on that griiiiind" Garedyn commented, thinking hopefully this is some playful tombfoolery.

An amused groan escaped Alviss as he read the news “Didn’t realize da Irehearts were all so broke, but da hussle ah suppose should beh respected”

Nikko, the air evocationist in question, tried his best to save Valyris, but shamed he couldnt do more, he will have to train more, or perhaps not be drunk when he needs to cast spells at clever crafty irehearts.

"When yeh social loife 'as taken such ah bad turn, yeh need tae steal someone. Ah though' 'e didne like them from Celia'nor, anyways?" a dwarven woman stated with a shake of her head.

"Aruu?" let out Dravil Ireheart, quite unsure on how to cheer on the matter. If at all.

One of the souls in Ursus' head read the missive, and commented "Sigrun yer an arse."