The Northern Winds Coterie

Luxury

Northern Winds Coterie

K7902qrYNm-yELpmcnp5XLCcRls2g4lF5E8iXWs4hhqN4fN_0UinBFPBM8fJoDile-nJQ_ZMNFSc1OF2wnLQEVY0rLpSfnR25OYnwBFYwRGJ9CHi5iW5L4ErRqmvCUqSD5ZBmvaOeMVA907ZiGqU0i8zoT7FXJtXqSUr1HcJ5hjxC_XRqGlEuipj1OyvFg

The Ascent: Our Mission

An inspired name for a cloister of like-minds. The Northern Winds Coterie seeks to provide an uplifting wind beneath the wings of new and old scholars alike, in the arcane attuned populace of Celia’nor.

The Coterie will serve as a fraternity of Natural and Magical philosophers, being the mode by which they network, learn, and grow together.

Locale
The Coterie will draw upon the minds of Celia’nor, based primarily out of the Enchantry just off of the Square, likewise sponsored by the Thyleseiaes family.

The Forum
Every two Elven weeks, members of the Coterie will meet to discuss internal and external goings-on of the group. The Grand Flight will make an address and open the floor to any member who wishes to speak. 

Any party or individual may request to sit in on a Forum.

Expectations
-Coterie members must exhibit drive and passion for elevating their realms of study and increasing their knowledge.
-Coterie members are expected to be cordial in dealing with one another. Violence of any kind is strictly prohibited in and out of Coterie locations.
-The Laws of the patron Nation Celia’nor are observed in full within the Northern Winds Coterie.

Positions
There are a handful of unique roles to embrace within the Coterie. These roles will define a member's place for the sake of clarity and efficiency with clear criteria.

All positions are open - The Coterie welcomes all who seek to help the organization grow.

The Grand Flight
This group is the guiding breeze for the Northern Winds Coterie. Organizers and visionaries coordinate the operations of the group, and are expected to know a good deal of the wider realms of Magical and Natural philosophies.

Mavens
Those who are at the height of their craft, taking on multiple realms of knowledge in their studies, are considered Mavens. They are the ones to seek as mentors, and will likewise be encouraged to lead projects for the Coterie.

Wings
In simple terms, this is the role of the Scholar; Those who claim interest in a discipline, who also know that the path they walk is continuous. Their primary responsibility is to learn and grow.

Honored Roles
For those few who prove truly dedicated to seeking truth. The Honored Roles retain a level of respect in the Coterie, and their word will be considered in circumstances involving vision and direction.

Roosted
The wisened collective of members who’ve spent many long nights with a quill and inkwell in hand, or perhaps in the field. This role is reserved for the most accomplished and studious of Scholars.

Librarian
This member is valued for their ability to create order among disorder. It takes a certain drive to organize written knowledge so efficiently and carefully, such that it must be recognized as an honored role.

Application

OOC

((MC Name: ))

((Discord: ))

((Timezone: ))

IN-CHARACTER

What is your name?

Which position best suits you?

When should you be contacted for an interview?

Application

OOC

((MC Name: Itz_Diogen))

((Discord: Diogen#5338))

((Timezone: EST & GMT + 1, depends on the month))

IN-CHARACTER

What is your name? Icarus Leonida Sol'Acal

Which position best suits you? Wings

When should you be contacted for an interview? When I'm done skinning the persona

Application

OOC

((MC Name: libertyybelle ))

((Discord: libertybelle#3059 ))

((Timezone: EST ))

IN-CHARACTER

What is your name?

Linnea Py’lrie

Wings

As soon as your schedule permits !

Application

OOC

((MC Name: SlitheryE))

((Discord: DoinDaTing#1770))

((Timezone: EST))

IN-CHARACTER

What is your name?: Slith

Which position best suits you?: Wings

When should you be contacted for an interview?: Send me a bird whenever such a thing would be convenient regarding whatever time.

Application

OOC

((MC Name: ArgentiVulpes))

((Discord: ShiroiVulpes#1175))

((Timezone: JST))

IN-CHARACTER

What is your name? Vulpes

When should you be contacted for an interview? Send me a bird or contact me when I'm in Celia'nor Capital, as it is where I live.

14 hours ago, Diogen said:

Application

OOC

((MC Name: Itz_Diogen))

((Discord: Diogen#5338))

((Timezone: EST & GMT + 1, depends on the month))

IN-CHARACTER

What is your name? Icarus Leonida Sol'Acal

When should you be contacted for an interview? When I'm done skinning the persona

13 hours ago, jingleebelle said:

Application

OOC

((MC Name: libertyybelle ))

((Discord: libertybelle#3059 ))

((Timezone: EST ))

IN-CHARACTER

What is your name?

Linnea Py’lrie

Wings

As soon as your schedule permits !

13 hours ago, SlitheryC1 said:

Application

OOC

((MC Name: SlitheryE))

((Discord: DoinDaTing#1770))

((Timezone: EST))

IN-CHARACTER

What is your name?: Slith

Which position best suits you?: Wings

When should you be contacted for an interview?: Send me a bird whenever such a thing would be convenient regarding whatever time.

13 hours ago, ArgentiVulpes said:

Application

OOC

((MC Name: ArgentiVulpes))

((Discord: ShiroiVulpes#1175))

((Timezone: JST))

IN-CHARACTER

What is your name? Vulpes

When should you be contacted for an interview? Send me a bird or contact me when I'm in Celia'nor Capital, as it is where I live.

[!]

Applications were spread across a candlelit desk... The Celian Scholar Rhae'lin penned quick responses to each of the applicants, soon to be taken to the aviary.

"Your application has been received and I would like to meet you in person - Please find your way to the Thylsealaes-Ashwood enchantry."

OOC

((MC Name: StingyParrot ))

((Discord: StingyParrot#0582))

((Timezone: SYD))

IN-CHARACTER

What is your name? Adrion Feno

When should you be contacted for an interview? Send me a bird, or contact me in Para'dine, leave a note at my mailbox. Or just whenever you see me around, maybe in Fi'andria, as I do visit the place often.

[!]
For some reason, there is a small bag of tea contained within the envelope. It smells of orange and honey. Inscribed in a neat note next to the bag are the words: "Tastes best chilled. Enjoy!"

Edited by StingyParrot
TEA

Spoiler
On 1/29/2023 at 1:00 AM, StingyParrot said:

OOC

((MC Name: StingyParrot ))

((Discord: StingyParrot#0582))

((Timezone: SYD))

IN-CHARACTER

What is your name? Adrion Feno

When should you be contacted for an interview? Send me a bird, or contact me in Para'dine, leave a note at my mailbox. Or just whenever you see me around, maybe in Fi'andria, as I do visit the place often.

[!]
For some reason, there is a small bag of tea contained within the envelope. It smells of orange and honey. Inscribed in a neat note next to the bag are the words: "Tastes best chilled. Enjoy!"

[!]

As the envelope is torn asunder and the contents of the letter within descried, a hasty response is penned.

"Your application has been received and I would like to meet you in person - Please find your way to the Thylsealaes-Ashwood enchantry."

[!]

The Coterie has gone private. No further applications are being reviewed.