WRIT OF APPOINTMENT

Nolan_

WRIT OF APPOINTMENT

iOkdZjpTDDd1pu5O65KD1s43t_imaSuLwHQvGq1-muokTJvWWV4AUS5mJvhN-knxLkfBNt42bZRvyOWbXBluv-o3TaFXkuGT86pg7NWUieui58uIya1LAx-Jc_ZV_0lGLuPaqv8Z

BAR MAAN OVARE SYR

Issued by

THE LORD PALATINE

Naf zwy 13th hag i Tov ag Yermey i 459 E.S.

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG EDLERVIK,

King Karl III is dead. Long live King Georg. As with monarchs before, a new administration and faces on the council are the norm. Thus in my first act as Lord Palatine of the Realm, I do wish to bolster and confer onto select individuals the positions and powers owed to them by their good work and deeds thus far and in the promise that they will continue to serve faithfully and dutifully.

Due to his leal service to King Georg, prior to his ascension, in the past and his astute mind of the political landscape as well as his penchant for good counsel, I appoint Firr Otto Gant @Drew2_dude as the Deputy Lord Palatine of the Realm, to assist in the fulfilment of Office’s duties under the authority of myself and the Gold Bulava. May God watch over him and bless him with a productive tenure in the Palatial Office.

In conjunction another two appointments are to be made.

Due to his long standing in the Palatial Office and capabilities in researching and producing items of quality, I appoint Ser Sébastien Ashford de Savoie @tcs_tonsils_ as a Palatial Kommissar, to continue his service in the Office and aid in the continuation of the Palatial Posts under the authority of myself and the Gold Bulava. May God watch over him and bless him with a continued productive tenure in the Palatial Office.

Due to his overall trustworthiness and already proven efficiency in extracting necessary and useful information, I appoint Firr Branimar Kvazyev @Dogged as Palatial Investigator, to question any we deem necessary and conduct inquiries under the authority of myself and the Gold Bulava. May God watch over him and bless him with a productive tenure in the Palatial Office.

Iv Joveo Maan,

His Excellency, Iosif Basrid, Lord Palatine of Hanseti-Ruska and Bishop of Valwyck

h22FhZExHlfHkTiaFc1lmBCbLdtx7GyqHmnMBPtkDC1Su4BSWxeuOy4PQwuFqWoRHCP9mDIeTGjCwJcei3QT6ofNSp7QpKDKjcmJa61yqXdi-RVxiTmWN2_oFnECVNASkrGUzDsr