PLEASE YEMEKAR, SOMEONE.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

PLEASE YEMEKAR, SOMEONE.

vitO8de_F4fqdw5mLQrdU37dq2nb8-RIfUoe15I89HNmkD86SODuIMs3odV5kAYaoSQwaWTIra19nxCVe_pWIkqah0ThnvPEzQ8SOBToUzBMRRuSEiZcdzYVVE-eJkeRBOGVSH_Jc8Yhi98G4KkVP585GFF9XtsgEqHalD30a-Ymhu9P8ZcUnf7hIEbVNw

[!] A missive was sent out throughout the realm, Specifically to the Duchy of Adria.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A young woman by the name of Ludmilla Silvia is hereby an official Captive of Dravil ‘The Bold’ Ireheart! A ransom of 200 minas is to be delivered to Urguan for her safe return!

Much like my Clan father Sigrun Ireheart I too have a thirst for mead! And a hole in my coin pouch that desperately needs patching!

tvXNrUVDfSQ53LEoRZ6EVQtvvyMOtqcyCV3gZqiNrY3p7-qR3Ua55s-xVshLC__AlO4yZSq2EH4qR5fHlq1yqluC1nPdEK8110N70TiW3htbnA5FqwdLzenxWJtnrBBx0yqJVbr0km7MsdaEPLH8PdzK4EB-U5iOytW5X2A12_4pt52nx4rEureqqx1Ugg

[!] “A depiction of Ludmilla babbling about what they'll have for dinner”

Signed,

Dravil ‘The Bold’ Ireheart

[PS: Please for Yemekars sake, Someone come get her… She keeps saying I'm her Husband.]

Alaric looked at the letter. “Ahm not payin’ no 200 Mina fo’ ye to take some human lass on a mead date.”

She whined as the missive was sent, uncomfortably slapping the dorf-sized chair she was forced to sit upon. "I'M NOT KIDNAPPED!!!! MARRIAGE IS /NOT/ ABDUCTION!!!!!!"

On the back of the missive read a small text stating, 'Please someone pay something, we're desperate to rid ourselves of this lass!'

Sigrun Ireheart grinned at his clanmate's W rizz.

The musin looked over the missive “Is this going to become a regular occurrence with the Irehearts? I never knew they were so charismatic with the ladies.” He said with a laugh

"When ye canne talk tae ah dwed woman, this es wha' yeh do instead? Interestin'. Ire'earts are fookin' weird," a disgruntled dwarven female muttered with a shake of her head.

"Can' yer jus' drop 'er off in a wild er somefin?" Thalgrim pondered to himself at the missive.

"Either thats heresy or shes jus awfully confused" a prophetess says