4-ish years AMA

Qizu

Just a little tldr, I joined lotc roughly four years ago (May 2019) when I was 16 and now I'm about to turn 20! I've led a few nations and groups, did some magic rp, made lots of friends, quit a few times, a couple of sperg moments and so on. Feel free to ask me anything ; p

Knowing you have picked up a lot of magics and CAs, which one from those is your favorite?

What's your opinion on the living crisis in the uk? And it's constant knife crime which is at an alarmingly increasing rate? Do you have any overall thoughts on this matter good sir? 

5 minutes ago, mika1278 said:

Knowing you have picked up a lot of magics and CAs, which one from those is your favorite?

I really enjoyed strigae and it was where I got my "start" into magical things on the server. I made some cool friends from it that I still talk to nowadays such as KBR, Sug, and Rae. Shamanism was also neat.

2 minutes ago, kindEmperor said:

What's your opinion on the living crisis in the uk? And it's constant knife crime which is at an alarmingly increasing rate? Do you have any overall thoughts on this matter good sir? 

get a bigger knife than the one's pulled on you?

2 hours ago, kindEmperor said:

jesus kind

So far, which one of your characters did you enjoy playing the most, and why?

1 hour ago, AdmiralLB said:

So far, which one of your characters did you enjoy playing the most, and why?

Thatch, he was just a really fun character yet my shortest time lived one

Where, across all maps that you have been on, has been your favourite place? Both for the build + the players. 

Who is your favourite, me or Sug? (better be me)

With the ammount of like Conflicts you took part in, which one was the most enjoyable?

I mean Irply ofc, I hope you did not get into ooc conflict at school/work/ect…

1 hour ago, Amyy said:

Where, across all maps that you have been on, has been your favourite place? Both for the build + the players. 

Who is your favourite, me or Sug? (better be me)

Vira’ker holds a special place in my heart as well as Mau’Madur.

(( one day you will grow old and gross and I will swoop in and steal sug from you ))

51 minutes ago, creamynoteblock said:

can you give me feats and mas

Yeah sure reply to my dms

20 minutes ago, ScarletFrisket said:

With the ammount of like Conflicts you took part in, which one was the most enjoyable?

I mean Irply ofc, I hope you did not get into ooc conflict at school/work/ect…

Being a new player during the 2 emps war was absolute heaven ngl