To the Frostbeards

Terry

yXKi69I58CuPuw3C1pR6sA2V7mkV_I99kR-Eki2W_zRQw7tg6O83XIiQ3qjkGnVlf9HCiOpJiyM7jZOqR21ekFHhMdsA_KMxl8LbAKr_KktHhcpq_UEbOlCx_MhSZpQaR9EziKBokRjiPxm67SbCdlhDPE4kpyR27jDMJDgKo7yqLA2rKVBALqzhsoG5ZA

To my Fellow Azwyrtrumm,

Many years ago, when I penned my letter to the citizens of Urguan calling for Bakir to reform the very core of our Kingdom, never had I expected the impact it would have, or the course of events that followed. My opinions on the day I published that letter have long faded, but to this day I do not regret writing such, as for better or worse, it was the right thing to do. 

Given such however, bright times are ahead. There is a new Grand King, and with such there are new opportunities to be had in Urguan. It has given me hope for the first time in a long time, and a renewed desire to see our kin back in one place, hence the reasoning of this publication. 

So I ask all of you whom bear the Frostbeard blood, and who desire to work with me for the betterment of our clan and Kingdom, to return home. Return to Tal’Rhewenholm, the last place our great forefather, the late Grand Emperor,  Rhewen ‘Papa Bear’ Frostbeard called home.

Assist me, your new Clan Father with forging a better future for all of us. 

signed,

x0uB6DAxsqbR4Xjovz9gLH9OvsYtBtYoJZPVK2SOGQgLsALf0M6X85mybghq9jwMn5DPatGk6a6wllALZUHkpGr48iql3xUQnC4WlVJcA2p8OdvWXoHYKTCI_tI6ABt5eI9ehHWiDFsfOOMRwuwgEs8dST0RHoELdQyK4qLToukGa2GUXgrEHGzE5vtkHg

Grand King Emeritus

Clan Father of the Azwyrtrumm, 

Great-Grandson of Rhewen ‘Papa Bear’ Frostbeard

The Grand King approves of this message

Sigrun Ireheart nods. "Goh on then Gramps!" 

"Yeh, join yer clan fath'r - the barkeep of 'efrumm!" A Mossborn chimed in.